Ask a man hunting again anything

Ask a man hunting again anything.

Attached: _20200209_134917.jpg (3000x4000, 833K)

do you kill things because you are fucked in the head? Or for Food?

Can you shoot a person and post a photo pls

Are you after some long pig

Is it cold out?

what are you insecure about that you need to hunt?

Grocery stores dont sell venison faggot, take your pansy ass socially inept attitude and transition already.

For food user.
Sorry no.
Dubs great and deer have killed a doe so far she was small 95 pounds but yielded good meat. Also a wild boar killed, not by me though.

Shooting cats is not hunting, thats a pass time

Not really it's nice enough.

I'm not for food user.

Do you prefer younger deer or points? Personally i prefer young doe, their meat is much more thender than a 10 + point buck in my experience.

You do know what long pig is right

How small is your penis?

Is a .50 cal goos for hunting deer?

I don't mind either I cut alot of fat off affects the flavour I think.

7,5 inches.

Not really or at all, good for culling though.

Microoooo

What's your back up. What state are you in

what are you killing?

Just have a rifle with me. And Al last day of hunting season.

Deer.

scope and rifle, how much?

That's a bold move cotton. My friends dad use to hunt in northern Al and said he rain into a lot of coyotes. Be safe

faggots

Nothing was a gift.
Thanks dear ill be safe.

How important do you think range time is into making a good shot?

Former military cqb instructor here, bought a Remington 710 7mm mag, and I had someone tell me they only put a handful of rounds through it once a year to sight, then maybe one or two rounds in season, while I be blowing $20-$30 bucks for a box of ammo when I go to the range to practice.

Never been hunting yet.

just 360 noscope the durr.

It's weird, I'm a gunsmith, i love weapons, really, i came to europe to try to learn more about guns, but i really hate hunting, i really don't even like to much to shoot, i love weapons, are my fucking favorite thing, but no what it does, i hunted, I'm really good at it, but i just... don't like it. I even prefer an animal wich had a happy life in nature and died for give food to a person than an animal wich had an stupid life with non sense in a meat factory. user i hope you eat everything you hunt, and fucking take care of the gun.

I don't really use a range I hunt on land owned by family. But I do practice and I shoot alot. So I sight twice a year. Although many factors such as breathing, trigger pressure and such play a part.

A well sighted rifle may be no good if you, yourself isn't steady.

how many animals have you murdered?

Thank you user!

Not many only when I need meat user so say 20.

Attached: shotgun.gif (480x270, 926K)

Attached: shotgun milk.jpg (400x543, 46K)

>shoots a 95 pound doe
you must live in the south, fucking dirty hillbilly

Aww, are you butt hurt. Probably a bigger.

Aww, are you butt hurt. Probably a nigger.

aww, are you butt nigger. probably a nigger.