If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offences

Attached: 1467612500820.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

paying my school debt.

All girls must wear short skirts and knee high socks. Failure to do this will result in being fucked by the first male that runs into them.

All boys are issued a collar in middle school. If they can collar a girl, she becomes their slave for a year. Of course, most of their male peers will have their own sex slaves, so the girls will diligently try to not get forcibly collared by a horny teen boy.

Of course, this is part of a scheme to increase the countries fertility rate, so the girls can't be on birth control, and the boys get an extra year if they impregnate their college slave.

What aged girls get collared most often?
where/how do they get collared?

They have to have normal sex in the missionary position with me or else they get kicked out of college.

The boys consider it best to collar a 19 or 20 year old college girl, since she is old enough to know all about sex, and is comfortable with the degrading sex acts the boys see on the internet. The most desirable girls are white and asian girls of course, and it is considered the coolest thing if a black or hispanic teen from the inner city can collar a rich white or asian girl.

The girls can get collared anywhere, but of course, it is harder on the campus. Instead, they often get caught on public transit, coming back from a night out, or in stores or the supermarket. The boys know that surprise is the best bet.

Attached: 928_1000.jpg (600x800, 114K)

How do girls normally react right after getting collared? What if the girl has a boyfriend?

Would the two girls in OP pic be likely targets if they were trying to walk home drunk after a night at the bar?

Disbelief, shock. Some try to force it off, some try to run. The collar has a powerful shocking mechanism of course.

Of course two cute, sexily dressed asian girls would be targets. More pics of them? Names?

I imagine the one of the right is the party animal. She would have convinced left to come out. Even though left was like "What if we get collared? It's too dangerous" and her friend just laughed "C'mon, its just a few blocks from campus, and security isn't going to let any underage boys into the bar."

"Fine, but we are wearing running shoes just in case."

So girls would get or make replica collars to wear out and just pretend they're owned and live normal happy lives.
Like many do with engagement or wedding rings

Attached: 870_1000.jpg (500x729, 52K)

Probably some would try. But how many sex slaves would ride the subway, buy groceries, hit the club, go to class, etc. It would be obvious who was really owned and who was faking. Besides, the collars would all be serial numbered. The fakes would be easy to spot.

Don't know them, it was a random save from another thread

Would the boys ever have fetishes? Like yellow fever or foot fetish?

rule
no sex before mariage
punishment
no mariage

nah, just kidding I am not a mudslim. This rule is unwritten and shall stay unwritten.
However mariage with a non virgin is a fucking bad idea.

Would you not want your slave in good, tight shape? Ofc they'd still go to the gym.
You want to run out for groceries by yourself after a long day at work? You'd probably send someone for them.

You're really not thinking this through. I get there's no blood in your brain but damn, it's not even my fantasy and here I am trying to fix it for you

Undoubtedly. And of course, the girls will indulge their weird fetishes. Any girls you think would get collared? Maybe by some horny fetish teen?

Attached: 229_1000.jpg (1000x1333, 168K)

I'd want Donna here to be collared by some wierdo footfag who has yellow fever

Attached: 8463.jpg (488x1608, 81K)

Okay, well the collars have a bar code, that links to a database that shows their owner. You can scan it with a smartphone. Also, collar fraud is punishable with lifetime enslavement. Of course, many many boys hope to catch collar fraud. So they will regularly ask collared girls to scan their collars

Attached: 950_1000.jpg (403x600, 103K)

She seems like she would get collared her freshman year of college. Not really understanding campus, she would leave to go to a grocery store next to a middle school. She would see a group of boys and realize her mistake and take off running, but she wouldn't be able to beat them. They would tackle her and all try to collar her. Of course, the weird loser kid would some how slip his collar on first. The other boys would complain and he would celebrate, as donna kneeled there in the dirt sobbing as she realized her college career was probably over.

ideally he would love smelly feet and tell her that the shoes she's wearing in are now her permanent footwear and she cant wear socks. donna would be disgusted and confused how anyone can be turned on by her feet

Attached: 7547.jpg (493x804, 47K)

would the weird loser kid have been trying to catch a cute asian college girl for months and months but kept failing?

are you the one who writes the storytiems? huge fan

bump

Still here?

He would order her to strip, as she would be so embarrassed as he oogled her brown nipples and almond skin. Of course the others boys would film it on their phones, snapping their friends " the loser finally got an Asian girl." Of course he inspects her feet closely. While she is whimpering " Please stop. Just let me go" instead he orders her to take him to her dorm room

fapping

More pics of sexy Donna?

Attached: 9896.jpg (640x1213, 191K)

this is honestly so autistic

She walks through dorm naked, as her boy owner holds her leash behind her. She can here her friends whisper "Donna got collared" "Poor girl, he looks like a loser" finally they make it to her dorm room, where he goes through her underwear drawer, smells her panties, and finally orders her to put on a cute white lace thong. Donna reluctantly slides it on as the boy strips naked. Donna looks his hairless, flabby body up and down. Even his cock is sad and small. She can hardly believe that she never got to fuck a college stud, and is going to be fucking this boy for the next year. He lays on her bed, since he owns it now, and tells Donna to lay next to him, and to use her feet to get him hard. Donna, creeped out, awkwardly flicks his cock with her toes, and he delivers a shock to her. "Make it sexy!" He orders, and Donna quickly learns to stroke a boycock with her toes

would he take the socks she took off earlier to sniff? and announce that she must reuse this pair only from now on

Attached: 989.jpg (686x1044, 55K)

bump

i have an idea for how donna could end up

Really like this idea. Would love to see it happen to a few girls i know

ahh...so you to know the answer
I would make it so all girls would not be allowed English Majors or at least not in poetry classes.

lots of good options here. What girls do you want to see this happen to?

Attached: 401833_10151808568855587_1441446840_n.jpg (960x640, 96K)

I would make the rule that your fat lonely attention whore diabetic ass couldn't make this FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY. kill yourself you white race traitor hopeless social outcast.

none in that picture, just some friends from college