I'm 19, been smoking since I was 18 and am furious over this new smoking law...

I'm 19, been smoking since I was 18 and am furious over this new smoking law. Is there anywhere online where I can order cigs from that will discreetly deliver to my campus?

Attached: Djarum Black.jpg (400x362, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CMkoHa08-Jc?t=216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nig, they ain't sold packs like that in years

What is new law?

21 to smoke

Just buy them from a pajeet

Attached: IMG_20200209_162630.jpg (1080x1920, 767K)

i'm sure your campus bans smoking, even anywhere. i've been smoking on my campus and in the last couple of years, students have been so gay as to go so far that they're like, 19 year olds loudly freaking like "SOMEONE IS SMOKING!" like this massive campus with 25,000 ADULTS on it at any moment is a fucking high school. also, a fucking campus cop tried to flex on me for smoking. then, he stared at me after i tossed it down and stepped on it, wondering if he should BUST me for LITTERING tobacco products. fucking rejected bitches.

like, i smoked for five years anywhere i wanted at community college but then i get to babyland UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA and it was always cool, except for one retarded security bitch and another VERY retarded parking lot attendant bitch but now, even the kids are freaking when they smell it. sad kindergarten nation.

American unis are increasing adolescents

there's nothing really inherently kindgergarten for not wanting the effects of second hand smoke, people care about their health now y'know, user.
if you wanna do it, go off campus, some of us don't want your rat poison. its not a lot to ask.

lol... sittin near a fireplace is like 20x as bad as smoking a cigar. burning wood is PURE carcinogen. cigarette smoking is entirely unrelated to lung cancer. the smoking rates went down like 20% since the 70s but lung cancer has plummeted 80%. that is not a correlation. the ACTUAL correlation is that car emissions went down 80% at the same time.

look at the graphs, clean living smart kid.

kys edgy loser

How often you sit near a fireplace you goddamn retard

Good bait. Pure stupid.

ciggiesworld or jtexpress, jtexpress is limited to cartons but they have a bunch of stuff ranging from American spirits to coffee and other flavored cigarettes. I've ordered twice from ciggiesworld world and both times the package arrived no problem. Ciggiesworld has kretek cigs and all sorts of other stuff, and most notably (to me) Camel classic unfiltered.

Attached: a62a7bd.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Does ciggiesworld have any labels on the packaging that gives it away as tobacco products, or require an ID to pick up the package? If it's a simple, discreet package it sounds like the best option.

Yeah for sure bro. Try FBI.gov i think they have an employee discount which you surely qualify for.

sucks to be you then

Attached: picture-drunk-man-5366705.jpg (1300x957, 242K)

Djarum Blacks are cigarettes for people who do not smoke frequently enough to have a nicotine addiction. You’ll be fine

Imagine flexing a nicotine addiction

Or just like 20 feet/downwind to be courteous you sperg. I don't even smoke cigarettes and I think strictly off-campus is going too far. You're not going to get 2nd hand unless you're hotboxing the living room, relax. Just move or ask them to if you're being bothered.

Why don't you just give up smoking? Join the rest of us and be alcoholics. You'd have better luck running a moonshine still.

Attached: 1546191850573.jpg (538x496, 48K)

youtu.be/CMkoHa08-Jc?t=216

Just ask someone to buy for you. I'm 20. Turned 18 in cali and they changed it to 21. Moved to south dakota and they change it to 21 2 months before my birthday. Fuck that shit.

I always ask people when at bus stops or terminals etc, if they mind me smoking.

If no, i smoke and sometimes chit chat a bit with said person.

If yes, i step away and go somewhere it doesn't bother them.

Smoking stinks. Alot.
When i was a kid, i used to hate people that smoked.

Alot of these new rules are a bit extreme, but at the same time they're supposed to accomplish two things.
First thing is to make it a hassle for smokers to get their fix, giving them a reason to quit the habit.

Second thing is having smokers stink up entire areas.
Forcing people who don't have the habit, to smell the shit we so happily guzzle down our necks.

Attached: smokers.jpg (1200x629, 181K)

Just keep buying them? I live in California and started smoking when I was 18 (21 now) and the age was 21 the entire time I did it. I literally got ID'd once that whole 3 years because there was actively a cop in the store, came back the next day and the same dude sold me a pack. Just don't go to a chain like an idiot. Keep going wherever you go. Most smoke shops and liquor stores won't care about cigarettes. Chinese shops don't either, they care more about you paying with cash than having ID. That being said, just quit.

Smokers are subhuman filth and you deserve every hardship imaginable.

Can't you just go on pathwalk or anywhere not directly on campus? That's what in doing, having cong ready and moment i step out of gates i just smoke, less hassle wirh retards. First they shout how good it is to be gai and have aids, or take drugs and you just want to have a relaxing smoke and everyone is going apeshit.

Sure Mr. Malboro.
How often do I have to stand by someone at a bus station with a smokey ass fireplace?
Are you retarded?
I honestly wish for the day when they put smokers and fat people at the end of the line for transplants and general medical treatment. You guys are worse than retards because at least the tards can't control their tardness..

>Cigs
How about a wet brown cigar

Attached: f2cd100dcc55a9d8bf64d30fbdbb1438.jpg (720x900, 68K)

the fact is that you millennials have been raised to be victims. you were born in the ashes of 9/11 and forced to all hug each other out of fear of everything, finally doing what south park suggested to end bullying by bullying bullies to kill themselves = cancel culture. you are not cool. you are lame as fuck. you are ready to make anyone a pariah because the liberals are the most intolerant nazis. you're absolutely disgusting to anyone over 40 as being BAD, LAME PEOPLE and... being scared of cigarettes is fucking GAY AND LAME because THEY AREN'T THAT FUCKING DEADLY.

also, a few years ago, some 21 year old dipshit tried to show me "BLACK SMOKER'S LUNGS".

that pic has been debunked. they're pig's lungs. you little shits live in fear. at least we grew up fearless. pathetic bitches. all your "taking care" to run away from second hand smoke isn't going to help you when you're american and eat three times the amount of sodium you should. you've got a LOT to learn about the world.

ok boomer

but you die soon lol