Cheating stories? fucked up sex stories?

cheating stories? fucked up sex stories?

Attached: 19622846_1918779145065494_1108145199235727360_n.jpg (750x750, 77K)

My 1st marriage was wicked, exwife knew I was cheating. She didn't want to go back to her parents, so she allowed me to get it on with my other chick. She had the bedroom and her bed. Ex was pregnant and so was the other girl, other girl miscarried. Eventually I left that small town. I was truly messed up..

damn

Told my fiance I had a family emergency on valentines day a few years ago but I was really getting dominated by a french femdom mistress

The out come, we are all friends. I just don't trust myself with that chick alone. She is my childhood friend we known each other since we were 3 years old. We definitely can't live together but we could definitely fuck each other brains out and act like nothing happen.

nice

Lived alone in a small town, had a friend, single father with a rebellious 14 year old teen girl.

We were working on a project together so I went a lot to his house. Teen girl admired me and wanted to seem mature when I was around .
Each day I was there we interracted more and more, whenever her father wasn’t there. One day she sat on my lap while wearing a short dress. I was instantly hard, I put my hands on her waist and moved her slowly. Suddenly I realised how dangerous that situation was and pushed her aside.

The project ended and I didn't see my friend for a month. One night while I was chilling at home with my dog I receive a text message from an unknown number. It's her and she tells me she'll be coming over in a few minutes.

go on

go on

Gf came home with a guy after being out drinking. Heard him rail road her for a good 15/20 mins before nutting in her. A while later see came up, drink and only wearing a bra.
I pretended to be asleep, after a bit I got ontop of her (she's on her front) and slid my dick in her, she was soaking wet my balls got cold a wet from all the fluids inside her.
I came in her in a flash, we haven't ever talked about it.

My gf's boss fucks her and she continues with it to achieve a higher than average weekly wage. If she doesn't do enough for him she will only receive the basic rate.

Continued

I was surprised but I went at the door abd stood there so that if she came I would talk with her outside.

I saw her walking at the end of the street she was wearing leggings and a large jersey.she came to me.

Long time no see, small talk how’s your dad... she told me that she missed me and wanted to say hi. deep inside I just wanted it to stop there but I knew there was more.

I ask her if her father knew that she was here and she tells me that she told her father that she told her dad that she’s going to visit one of her classmate in the neighborhood. I tease her a bit and we reminisce more, then she asks me if she can come in. I Accept.

and boom!!

fbi stormed the house!

go on

Wife and I felt bad for my child hood friend and best man, he hadn't had a gf for 4+ years or any intimacy in 3 years. The three of us were drunk and so let him unload himself in her, it's been about a year since then and it's happened two more times

I had an ex who whispered in my ear during sex and telling me all the things her daddy used to do to her.

Continuing

In the house I give her a a small tour, she's bantering asking me questions about my Daily life. When we get to the kitchen she goes to the fridge and bends over completely giving me a full view of her ass in grey leggings. she knew that I was just standing behind her, and she asks me where I kept my beer.

I approached from the back and took a good look at her features. It was georgious she had a cute firm bubble butt. I was getting stiff. She suddenly got up and teased me about not having beer. I told her to check in the freezer (don't know why, I had no beer in my fridge). She opened it and I came closer, put my hands on her waist and moved up to her stomach while sticking my groin on her soft ass. She didn't object and kept searching for beer. She jolted and told me my hands were cold. I apologize and tell her I don’t have beer. I give her a glass of orange juice and we chat for a bit in the Kitchen. She tells me about her high-school, boys, teen drama... then we continue the tour.

We get to my bedroom and she jumps on the bed and says she's tired, digs her face in my pillow. Her jersey is pushed to the side her cute butt exposed, the tightness or her leggings driving me crazy, I was hard as stone.

Ex gf went to a party and got drunk, decided to let 2 guys fuck her tits.

I basically said fuck. Jumped on the bed next to her and started caressing her curves, my hands went in the space where her two cheeks meet and I realized she wasn’t wearing anything under her leggings. I started losing my mind, my erection was getting painful.

I was exploring her lower part felling her lips, separated only by the leggings. she moaned and it caught me by surprise, she shyly remained burrowed in the pillow and spread her legs a bit more. I was diamonds.

story of how me and wife met/got together

>be me 26 night shift wage slave
>co worker loser wife picks him up after work
>one time she shows up early and is waiting
>she starts to flirt with me in front of him
>clearly just trying to piss him off
>I play along a bit but mostly weirded out by it
>she slips me a note like it's high school
>it's her number
>I text her after shift
>she is straight to the point
>tells me to pick her up at her parents
>pick her up , take her to my place
>take her into my apartment
>strip her and finger/and lick her pussy
>sucks my dick a lil
>she lays on her stomach
>just says "fuck me"
>she asks if I have lube
>she wants me to fuck her in the ass
>go get it , and begin lubing up
>going slow and she says to get rough
>start fucking her as hard as I can
>she's moaning/almost crying
>I just keep going
>cum in her ass
>we shower together to clean up
>then fall asleep watching tv
>wake up and take her home
>we continue this for a month
>co workers get fired cause he's dumb
>she then dumps him
>we become kind of more serious/official
>one night we got really high and drunk
>had sex
>I end up knocking her up
>then get married eventually and couple with kid now

Pretty good stuff. Open relationship for past 3 years. Mostly just her having fun with jacked gym guys with big hogs and I mostly just fuck chubby girls with low self esteen who will let me do anything to them.

howd u find out?

One of the guys gfs found out, he told her everything. She told me

She was wet and a big stain of liquid was forming on the leggings. her moans were getting a bit louder and she was moving her hips. I went on and all of a sudden she had a genuine orgasm. Gasping, clenching her toes gripping hard on the pillow, her leggings were wet.

I got up and came behind her legs. the view was amazing. I slowly pulled down her leggings and removed them all the way, she kept burrowing her head in the pillow.

That sight, I will never forget it, it was perfect, a perfectly shaped ass, and the cutest bald pussy I ever saw, peeking at me. I grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks and observing how both holes opened up. it was magnificent.

I rubbed my cock on her ass and poked her perfect pussy. Then I dont know for what reason, I just laid next to her.

Maybe it suddenly hit me that I was about to fuck a 14yold, maybe it's the fact that she kept her head in that pillow that was giving it non consensual vibe. I can’t tell for sure. I started caressing her head. She got up and laid her head on my ches without a word.

> let 2 guys fuck her tits

Must be some big titties

waiting for dinosaur

Continued

I would have gladly stoped there but...
she surprised me by grabbing my dick and started french kissing me. I got hard again, she mounted me and with her hand guided the tip of my dick to the entrance of her hole.

I could feel it she was a virgin her hymen was still there, and all it would take was a simple push to break it. I could see the pain on her face as she was struggling to break it. I stopped her, just like I did on that couch long ago. Pushed her on the side and kissed her.

Pussyed out and told her we shouldn’t be doing this. She hugged me, I got erect and ate her out, she orgasmed again.

It was getting late, I walked her out and prayed to all Gods that she could come up with a convincing excuse. She looked fine, a bit shaken and groggy. We were chatting in front of my house and we texted each other when she was home.

I went to my bathroom and furiously masturbated like a madman.

We didn’t get in in trouble and life went on, I met her again twice. We never did it though.
My friend moved to another town.

Maybe I'll see her one day, maybe not, who knowns.
That's all.

jesus

>be me
>16yo virgin
>black gf "loves" me
>cheats on me with spic
>i beg for her to stay like a fucking faggot
>she says no
>cucked by a "bisexual" faggot named Angel
>2 years later
>still kinda hurts but not really because she's a nigger

She has G's. Apparently one would fuck them and she was jerking the other one. Tried to tell me she just gave handjobs. Heard a rumour that she got pounded by a guy on a private bus too.

been loyal to my HS 9/10 gf up till I finished college.

Now has a job that pays well in a city

Wondered if I still got it.

Started seeing other women (friends of friends)

Creates a fake persona and fucks every girl I could,

Holy shit this is awesome, wtf have I been doin all my life.

>14 yo at the time
>had a couple sexual experiences, i fingered a girl before and made out with her, nothing big though nobodies ever done stuff to me
>get a long distance gf that lived 2 hours away from me, her name will be alicia
>went to see her around christmas and we went to the movies
>i fingered her before the movie started
>we left halfway through and she sucked my dick in the bathroom
>didn’t nut
>go back gome
>met a girl at my school
>always thought she was cute, never said anything, her name will be alex
>select kids from my school got to go on a field trip to new york city
>me and alex are both on the list
>she insists on sitting next to me on the 5 hours bus ride
>we started becoming good friends a couple days before the trip, i tell her about alicia
>trip comes, we sit next to each other and we kept our legs pressed together, and eventually our arms
>we get to new york, and she would grab my arm while we were walking as not to get lost and for safety
>at one point she wasn’t holding on so i held my arm out for her to grab on
>i would call her from my hotel room to hers from the hotel phone, because she didn’t have a cellphone
>she would come in the mornings to sit in the bed with me, i would get really hard
>she fell asleep on my shoulder during a broadway show
>trip is over, time for bus ride home
>we again are pressing against each other, i start to rest my hand on her leg
>for almost the first 3 hours i was rubbing my thumb on her thigh, and inching closer and closer

y’all want more?

Yes

>it’s to the point where my pinky finger (she was to the right of me) was barely touching her clit
>i take my hand away thinking she’s not into it
>she immediately grabs it and puts it back
>she grabs a blanket and puts it over her lap and my arm
>i start full on rubbing her and she’s struggling to not moan out loud on a bus full of kids and parent chaperones and teachers
>i ask to go under her pants (leggings)
>she lifts them up and i start fingering her
>she’s visibly trying so hard not to make any noise at all
>her hand touches my wrist
>she moves the blanket over my lap and starts to rub me over my pants
>i was rock hard at that point
>after about a minute she i does my belt and my button and zipper
>she starts to stroke my dick
>it felt really fucking good despite that i masturbated all the time
>i felt like i was about to cum
>the lights on the bus turn on
>we’re back at our school
>i didn’t even notice
>i get my stuff together
>i say an awkward bye to her and go home
>as soon as i got home i kicked my door and beat my dick
>never told alicia
>fast foward about a month
>i start spending the night at her house
>her mom didn’t care about the door being closed because we were just friends at the time
>that’s when i started to really like her
>we would wrestle each other and i would pull her hair and choke her, knowing she liked it
>she had to effort to act like she didn’t care, because she liked me back and didn’t want to show it
>one night i’m laying down against her and she starts to grind against me a little bit and i do the same
>my lips kept brushing against hers, but we didn’t actually kiss
>i go to finger her, she stops it
>this happened like 2 more times
>i go to see alicia again around a month after
>i finger alicia, she grinds on me and stuff
>still didn’t know how to tell her i liked someone else
>go back home

Lets see em

>alicia started feeling weird about me spending the night at alex’s house
>lied and said i didn’t like her
>even though every time i went to her house we would both turn each other on and we knew that but didn’t know how to say anything
>around the beginning of may (2 months after the trip to manhattan) i finally break up with alicia, still didn’t tell her i cheated or liked someone else
>the day i broke up with her i asked alex on a date, she said yes really fast
>later that day we skipped class and went behind the drama club stage and we sat with each other
>she was playing with my hair (i have semi long hair, like to the top of my shoulders)
>she starts to rub my chest and scratch it (she knows i like when girls scratch my back and my chest)
>we finally kiss
>we kiss more
>i rub her over her pants and she started getting soaking wet
>got detention for skipping
>didn’t care

>alex became my gf and she still is now, i eventually told alicia i cheated on her with alex
>alex is kinky as fuck btw, the pussy is amazing and was definitely worth it

gratz fag for the awesome story

would be nice to have some pics, just to see if it was rlly worth it

up

Picked up a job at Advanced Auto Parts. Me and my girl at the time were taking a break "not to hook up with other people though"
>Suuuure
Second week working there, assistant managers gf came to visit him before she had to go to work over at Harbor Freight.
Noticed her staring at me.
Didn't think much of it really since I was new and unfamiliar.

Be outside smoking a cigarette. She's out there vaping.
Asks me how I like working there.
>Not bad, I really like manager user. Would be friends outside of work if I didn't think that shit was weird
>That's not weird, me and my boyfriend (assistant manager) user hang out with him.
>Assistant manager user steps outside to hit his vape.
>Baby, we hang out with manager user and it's not weird right?
>Nah, it's not weird

Fast forward a couple days, assistant manager anons gf added me on FB.
I ignored it that day coz I was in the middle of cooking dinner for my ex at the time who was on her way over.
Next day mid day I accept the friend request and message her
>Lol, ya weirdo
>Haha shut up, it's not weird!
>Assistant manager user knows you added me right?
3 hours no respond yet
>ಠ_ಠ Right?
>Huh? Oh. Yeah. He knows
>Okay cool, I didn't want it to be weird if I brought it up in conversation at the shop

Fast forward two days later and she's messaging me on Facebook early in the am before I had to get ready for work at my other job circle K.
She adds me on Snapchat. We chat for a few mins or so and I tell her
>Well I gotta get ready to go to work at circle k here in a lil bit
>Oh noo, you can't leeeave
>I mean I could fake sick and call off if you want
>Why would you do that?
>If you want... ;)
>Oh..
To be continued

Fucked my roommates gf for a few months

Attached: 367A60A4-28BB-480F-8A4D-F41C06A83976.jpg (820x1024, 196K)

Attached: 20200108_003918.jpg (419x656, 105K)

Was blowing loads in a coworker who was married to a fellow coworker while he was out of town

Continued

>Well let me know for sure if you want to, coz I don't wanna call off if we're not gonna hang out

Fortunately assistant manager user was at work

>Okay yeah.
>Alright one moment while I call them

So I call off work. Fortunately it was the first vocal words I spoke since waking up so it was easy to fake like I was really sick since it was early and my voice was a little hoarse.
Messaged her and told her
>Called off I'm gonna take a shower real quick. Where am I picking you up at?
>Walgreens
>Alright I'll let you know when I'm leaving. It takes me 3 mins to get there from my place

I go and pick her up and take her back to my place we fucked like 4 times in the course of a couple hours. And she bought me a pack of smokes at the store when I came and got her.

Later that day I actually went up to Advanced to check my schedule for the week and assistant manager user was there.
I carried a conversation with the poor bastard like nothing even happened.

Fuck her a few more times after that before her guilt set in.

He still doesn't know anything.

>It be like that sometimes

Did you like it?

Did he ever find out?

Pretty sure YOU'RE name is Alex isn't it?

More for self dubs

The fuck? Sure!

This guy's wife that continues to cheat with me, despite her husband catching her....letting her know he would forgive and move forward if it didn't happen again..... and doesn't want a divorce because of the kids but will if she does it again.

She was back sucking my cock two weeks later and has at least 5 times since.

Will never understand her choosing cock knowing she could lose her marriage and kids.

Attached: 0.jpg (500x888, 51K)

lmao

She's a great fuck, dirty slut.

But makes some of the stupidest life choices ive ever seen

Attached: IMG_2335.jpg (720x960, 68K)

clearly

Attached: IMG_2363.jpg (720x960, 59K)

i like the "send nudes!" written in reverse on the white board.

mhm

up