What should I have for dinner?

What should I have for dinner?

>max budget
$20

Dubs decide

Attached: 1580777305118.jpg (800x669, 26K)

shove a carrot up your ass, then cum on it and eat it. live.

That's not really what I had in mind.

The McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush bu want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

raw eggs with french fries and mayonaise

Is this a French delicacy?

I might just go buy a bag of cheeseburgers.

And pick up some nacho fries on the way back...

It's national pizza day so the choice is obvious! Aren't holidays just the best thing ever?

Hey guys check out this funny meme! LOL (laughing out loud)

Attached: 82dadf358005e9d84b7a6f5bcaf7bba3.jpg (640x640, 77K)

5lbs of raw hamburger meat

eat shit

Unreasonable request. Digits denied.

buy small pack of salmon, an avocado, and a lime

cook salmon, chop avocado into small pieces and layer on salmon

sprinkle with lime

fuckin delicious

fuck off

20$ worth of ramen noodles

buy some rice and some beans for 1 buck each at your local 99 cent store and eat that cause you're broke as fuck but it's not okay cause i'm broke too

Your privilege to post in my thread has been revoked. Take your faggotry elsewhere.

Anchovies

winrar

Winner winner rice and beans dinner

>>max budget
>$20
You need to learn to deal with your money. If you think you have a $20 budget for dinner you are probably spending too much and you need to spend less then $5 for dinner.

bat soup user

Fuck off faggot I do want I want.

Nice ad. You are the scum of the earth and one day you will realize it.

If dubs put mustard on your rice and beans and add an additional condiment per dubs

It's pizza day, go get some cheese pizza.

Save it, it's all yours my friend :-)

>McChicken Sauce

You mean mayonnaise?

dog turds

Seriously if you unironically order cheese pizza as an adult you deserve to be shot in the head

Scum fuck.

one time i ordered 2 pizza online and didn't notice and ended up with 1 cheese pizza it was the worst.