Cuck thread. My ex who was considering dumping me decided to set me up to be cucked instead...

Cuck thread. My ex who was considering dumping me decided to set me up to be cucked instead. It would up further ruining us and she left me. But she had a "friend from HS" come chill with us while at her parents house they were out of town. Started with him being an absolute dick to me and her being okay with it and thinking it was funny. Ended with her clothes all over the house and them fucking right in front of me.

Attached: Sage.jpg (482x539, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K y s

I'd fuck her and let you lick my cum out of her

does anyone want to expose my gf in this thread?

app unsee cc/#86ccec17

Attached: Screenshot_20191125_022426.png (435x327, 89K)

Likely wouldve happened if I didnt pass out drunk first

How fuckable does she look?

Attached: 125 - R9dN9800Mv4.jpg (611x466, 60K)

not very

Attached: Picture 26.jpg (875x661, 67K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200120_012418.png (349x518, 161K)

I'd bareback her for sure

Fuck my life. But does she look like the type that would let you cheat on me and let you? Cucking is when the girl gets off on emasculating their bf right?

Attached: 8F474F3.jpg (536x720, 119K)

Did she cuck you just this one time? Tell us more pls

This was the only time she went thru any trouble to make sure i was there for or directly involved in. We tried to stay together after it but while that was happening I found evidence she was doing stuff with other guys and we almost had an open relationship at that point so doesnt really count...but she kept me around enough to see what she was up to. She never aggressively wanted to cuck me that way again.

Attached: 435.jpg (801x541, 51K)

It's whatever she wants. If she wants me to move in and knock her up and let you be our pussy cleaner while you raise our kids then that's her decision.

What were you doing while they started to fuck? Did you say anything?

Omfg... she would do that?! She was my baby its still hard for me to see her this way into being a slut and all that, she is a huge feminist.

When he first started teasing me and being an asshole and she didnt stick up for me I was kind of like fuck this. I have a feeling I was supposed to remain hanging out with them as they started to do more stuff in front of me. But I went to the tv room and they went downstairs. She told me later he started by eating her pussy and she sucked him off. I knew they must be fooling around but didnt do anything. Got super drunk and eventually they came in, I was sort of in and out of consciousness. She started stripping and they were fucking right in front of me then. Just sort of sat there and watched totally trashed. Passed out off and on. In the morning I found some of her clothes all around the house I think they fucked in every room. They were sleeping together naked in our guest bedroom of her parents when I found them next morning

Attached: Photo 58.jpg (640x480, 59K)

That's harsh, did she tell you beforehand she was going to fuck him in front of you?

Absolutely not, it was set up like she really wanted me to come out to her parents for the weeked practically begged me. Then once I was there told me the friend was coming and I was against it. She told me cmon, its no big deal lets hang out. But It felt like she set it up with the guy beforehand, specifically for him to be an asshole to me and be all over her in front of me which shed already agreed to.

Attached: Photo 38.jpg (639x479, 46K)

Attached: 5467.jpg (720x540, 90K)

Damn she really wanted to humiliate you then....that's really hot, do you still masturbate to what happened?

of course! all women want to serve their purpose with a real cock that can breed them. and they want security with as many men raising their babies as possible. having you take care of our kids will let us be able to focus on making more.

Attached: 1542338261973.jpg (540x405, 39K)

You think so? yeah I still do a lot, to cope with it
If you want to kik more in detail about it mines auron133

Attached: 12438.jpg (665x504, 38K)

Attached: 54674.jpg (604x453, 45K)