What's it like dating/being married to an asian qt

What's it like dating/being married to an asian qt

Attached: 1579950990603m.jpg (820x1024, 67K)

Bump

Attached: 1580790050777.gif (192x213, 1000K)

It becomes, eventually, like dating anyone else... It's still pretty damn great.

they're usually closeted freaks, and the pussy's usually pretty good. Mine is addicted to giving me head. They're usually pretty submissive, at least on the outside, but deep down they want control. all in all, I love my girlfriend a lot, wouldn't change it for the world. Shes vietnamese and I'd highly recommend.

Dear God you're soo right. Mines vietnamese too! Bubble butt ass on her

same lmao, mine's ass is great... too bad im a titty guy and she only has b cups...

Oof I'm an assman through and through so I don't mind mines smaller tits. She's the big booty girl in her friend group. How long you two dating?

3 years, popping the question before 2021

Wow, hope she says yes! question if you know you're going to propose why wait? Are you guys in college or just starting your career?

can say the same but actually mine isnt very dominant. My wife is japanese, so that may be the cause. I love her and wouldnt change her for any girl.

How long married? Is she submissive or just indifferent

well if she wants to ride she rides but usually i take over the steering wheel. So she maybe is just like a puppet you can do stuff with.
I like it. So Im totally satisfied.

we just married last may

Dated a Vietnamese girl. Hands one solid 9. Super sweet down to earth. Never argued about anything. We just fizzled out. Her body was incredible. Only downside, she had 0 ass. Like nothing. Another issue she didn’t shave down there. Front to back giant fur ball.

Wow congratulations. Sounds really chill, how's the sex?

That's weird, Viets typically have bigger asses

thank! yeah like I said, we both are average, not really experienced. But were both open to new things so its gradually evolving.

You're welcome! How'd you meet? Average is totally fine, my viet wifey and me are pretty average too. We've got plenty of time to experiment.

actually we met via facebook. I was learning japanese and searched for a tandem. Then we became friends and soon afterwards we found each other as the significant other.

Actually my ex also was vietnamese. Honestly I hated her english accent, but that is probably because she didnt bother to get rid of it.
How is it with your wife?

Aww did you go over to her or she to your country? It's going great! She's a cuddle bug and we love cuddling by the fireplace. Looking forward to our valentine's day sex lol

>hope she says yes

Oof user, you sound gay.

actually she came to my country (in germany) to study and then we met. Its not the special story but thats okay, we found each other and thats whats important.

Oh nice! I also like to cuddle a lot honestly, but she is quite like a cat. Its only okay when she wants it to, lol.

I wish you well!

Haha that's cute. Thanks same to you two! Give her a kiss for me