How do Cred Forumstards with gfs deal w dick flattening time...

how do Cred Forumstards with gfs deal w dick flattening time? The first few times were tolerable but I’m worried she’s pressing the iron too hard now

Attached: AD6BEC16-2154-4E44-93B1-DC3F884EA210.jpg (1024x829, 84K)

Sick of posting the lonely black guy trapped by god you fucking failure?

Did somebody say trapped in a small town while on probation for being black?

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

Attached: 596346351.gif (480x238, 415K)

Her cunts as tight as my wallet yet holy fuck she sucks both xxxxx

Wtf is dick flattening

when your gf leaves a heavy object on your dick to "flatten it" it cause your dick to revive less blood flow and over time in the end making you unable to get erections

op prob has some big dirty nigga blasting his gf while he sits in another room with a broken dick

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

you all are misunderstanding I still fuck my bitch my dick was just too tall and not wide enough I’m no fucking cuck

like this ?

yep you got it

Attached: preparing_your_pinpin_for_a_date_with_your_2Dwaifu.jpg (449x721, 111K)

okay buddy you fuck your wife sure you do

totally not a cuck

Attached: bud.jpg (800x450, 87K)

yeah I fuck my wife with all 4.3” of girth I have now pencildick what are you doing with yours? Beating it to loli/shota?

4" of girth is tiny, like smaller than a sleeve of oreos, no wonder shes fucking niggers while you lurk on Cred Forums

Fucking great to know.

Attached: 1570651722487.gif (511x512, 173K)

I said 4.3” you fucking reprobate and do you know what lurking means? All I posted here for was tips to get through dick flattening and everyone is being very rude.

wat

ah yeah sorry the extra .3 will really make a difference.

i can sense the pent up aggression from watching your wife get fucked by mandingo, download grindr so atleast your ass will get some action you faggot

:(

:)