Do most Mexican-American girls under 30 act black?

Do most Mexican-American girls under 30 act black?

Attached: 1580523632316.jpg (422x563, 43K)

We've already been over this

Yes, sadly they do.

So unfortunate. It wasn't like that in the 00s or earlier

It's not an act, Mexicans are a mix of Spaniards, aztecs and black slaves, LOTS of black slaves

Mexicans are not black. Dominicans are

yeah back then, they did their hair and ate hot cheetos in the classroom while wearing some dark lipstick, but god damn some of their asses were fine. My 7th grade puberty hit me like cocaine hitting my veins

Yeah even though many of them were ratchet, they had their own style instead of trying to act like black males.
But their eyebrow game is much better now.

Yes they do

Attached: 9721dd7f55225f47dcfba46f88ab8bf8-.jpg (576x1024, 62K)

Sauce

This thread again...

Do you even genes?

Their black component is very small. 2% is nor enough to affect physical appearance

2% is enough impurity to vastly change a thing for the worst.
You wouldn't drink a glass of water with "only" 2% polonium in it, would you?

Yes. They do it in Hope's of being filled by thick BBC, and I can't say I blame them. White women are finally catching on to how delicious BBC is. That is a fact, cuck.

Have you seen her ass while standing?
Definitely a nigger ass.

Retard logic

Don't be mad just because you're an impure mongrel. It's not your fault, you were born this way, just like slugs cannot become snails

Oof noodle bum xx

Are Latinas gonna breed themselves out of existence?

I'm not Hispanic and you're a gay tryhard

most Americans act black so yes

Bullshit

That's Xian Chinese with a tan and some acid in Australia niggers xx

Mexican american? maybe. but most hispanics are from south america and they have their own culture.

obviously, have you never been outside in our current state of disgrace of a country?

he's kind of right though, lol

I'm a hispanic male and can tell you that not all of them emulate negro culture. From my experiences it varies depending on what part of Mexico these women are from. Generally the more south you get the less they emulate negro culture. Marriage quality women come from the state of Jalisco. During French and Spaniard conquest they've set up their military bases in that state. There is a heavy Euro influence both cultural and genetic. This is where you find the white skinned, dirty blonde, green eyes women in Mexico.

South Americans mostly listen to nigger music, though.

That's irrelevant to what OP is asking
He's talking about Mexican-American girls.

She doesn't at all

Attached: FB_IMG_1581206597162.jpg (720x1280, 83K)

Who is she?

OP isn't referring to fresh crossers

he's referring to those who have been indoctrinated into our culture.

depends on the area they are raised. If it low income and around blacks they end up acting that way because everyone else at school does, if they grow up in a middleclass area then they act white and normal

What if I told you that Mexicans immigrate (il)legally into the United States and bring their own culture along with them? However, I'll give you that my opinion is based solely on first generation Mexican-Americans.

Nigger Mexico is a one city nation feudalism state. That ain't immigration. That's creep spread. Tenochiclan the Mecca hives queen. You fools know shit

Fernanda Simiano