Meatcucks BTFO

>Meatcucks BTFO

Attached: 2A652525-FDFB-4408-AF59-0A6C010310CD.png (500x566, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
imgur.com/UO29BGP
huffpost.com/entry/plant-based-diet_b_1981838
livekindly.co/study-raising-kids-vegan/
koreaboo.com/lists/5-unique-body-features-only-koreans-possess/
foxnews.com/health/popular-breakfast-foods-contain-active-ingredient-found-in-roundup-weed-killer-study-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beef tastes better. Case closed.
NEXT !!

"cholesterol is bad"
ahahahah kek.

>smelling like an indian

no, thank you.

>not getting beef from your local butcher shop where the meat is always fresh

Why even live

I like how blacks are required to visit sreening every year for vit b deficit. BTW all whites should too if you are not eating meat, and I don't mean the processed shit. Vit deficit is hell, lost my hair after the early 00's vegan movements.

Attached: 1502188961765.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>sreening
screening for blood samples due to them being unable to survive in northern regions

I eat so much meat because I've had this autism with food since childhood, but im trying to break it. Drinking vege shakes I make myself. I'll look into lentils but what are other solid things to eat as a substitute for meat? Im not going to go full plant nazi and reject meat entirely but i recognize that I need to cut down

Wanna talk about the bullshit amount sof waste generated by your beloved almond milk or should we just ignore that?

What if you are on a low carb diet??

So, I've never eaten beef.
But, there's zero carbs in beef, and it has cholesterol. And the Lentils are missing a fat.
But then you go on to say that beef supposedly causes colon cancer.
Which one is supposed to be better? Your infographic makes no sense.

Which will prevent a B12 deficiency? Oh right... MEAT.

Because of this thread, I looked up and found a red lentil soup recipe. Looks tasty and relatively easy. Thanks OP.

Doesn't matter Almond Milk is fucking great.
Don't want to be a poorfag for water, don't live in fucking California faggot.

Learn to spice, pleb.

>imagine eating right for the rest of your life and never truly enjoying all foods

Attached: 4590978-0-image-a-21_1538064156796.jpg (636x382, 57K)

What about us people who can’t drink milk cause it gives us fucking diarrhea?

And it's still unhealthy.

>he thinks animal fat is bad for you
i think your brain is drying out

Drink almond milk and fairlife stuff, both have less sugar and it's usually the type of sugar that causes the diarrhea.

I eat both. I need my macro nutrients. Fite me

Just replace with substitutes like Quorn or any plant-based meat substitutes. They're really good nowadays. You can get anything from chicken to sausages to steaks. Granted, it's not going to taste the same, but if you go in with that attitude that it's an alternative not a replacement, then you'll find you'll really enjoy it.

At least in my country (UK) cutting out/down on meat is so mainstream now there's literally a whole meat-free section in supermarkets.

Otherwise, put more legumes like chickpeas and beans, and some more root veg in your diet. Vegetarian cooking can be so god damn delicious man you don't even know

I'm sorry. But does this look like a fucking /fitness board to you?

Attached: image0-2.jpg (246x246, 18K)

You know what has more iron, less fat and more protein and is also cheaper? A whole chicken carcass

I do drink almond milk. I don’t understand what that faggot was getting at to tell you the truth. What is sof?

Shut up you stupid hillbilly liberal faggot from Calissouri!

I eat neither. Only an evil cannibalistic faggot would eat their fellow mammals, and not establish dominance over the lessor animals, by eating them instead while avoiding carbs.

>47g carbs

Attached: 1CCA5144-F943-4D0B-8E01-B8D6668F9516.png (619x676, 602K)

look at all those fucking carbs, good lord. also ROFL @ "hormones" like that's a bad thing. Every living thing has hormones in it, including lentils. And "superbugs" don't exist, certainly not in meat being sold at the store.

Nah, you're right, that dude was just being a faggot. Probably a literal soyboy.
"SOF" I think he meant "amounts of"
But water is free.

I also prefer Almond Milk, but will eat natural *no sugar added* yogurts as they don't cause issues with my guts.

Who the fuck has time to bone meat any poultry? Fuck off, rather lets rant about finished products.

>Who the fuck has time to bone meat any poultry
Everyone who has a kitchen and uses it in a honest way. But you are right, fuck off, if you like processed shit

From 11-19 I used to bone meat ANY thing, if you know what I'm saying.

I don't live in Cali. They main point here is that only the wants of one demographic are evil for consuming resources for an end goal to satisfy their need, but another that is just as bad is perfectly fine?

Get over it. You think people with shellfish allergies don't want to destroy some crab every chance they get? Sometimes life sucks.

>47 g of carbs
no thanks

You trying to activate my Almonds boy!
Go ride your archaic fat milking animal back home if you can't get with the times udderfag.

porque no los dos

>8% reduction of risk of death for 20g of vegetables
Eat 2 apples become immortal

Attached: 1579082036390.jpg (460x449, 20K)

>2 apples
Apples nowadays have way too much fructose.

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ

Attached: TVNkGXHL-g7jwnCPBHBemykzhAaDLaC7iRGsxNr10B0.jpg (480x360, 29K)

don't the red "X"s mean that it doesn't have those things?

Organic meats doesn't have hormones.

>You have to truly assert your dominance by force feeding a Muslim pork

imgur.com/UO29BGP

>47 carbs
Enjoy being Wilford Brimley you fat fuck

Inferior genetics that should not be allowed to breed.

>being this retarded

Attached: 001.gif (584x870, 371K)

The Iron in lentils is not bio available like heme iron is. Cholesterol eaten DOES NOT increase blood cholesterol unless you have a genetic mutation. Meat is not carcinogenic, a recent full analysis of all the information presented about meats ill effects on health found that the information is shit and wrong. The reduction in death risk is relative, equating to .00000001 percent and is most likely due to the people eating less meat also eat less calories which is a life extension technique.

He is right though. The only way consumed cholesterol raises blood cholesterol is through a mutation in the APOe4 gene. The majority of people do not have this mutation.

Case and point, I ate 3 eggs a day for 6 months and my cholesterol went down (keto diet)

Lies. Everyone knows you are what you eat. Eat fat, get fat. Cholesterol kills. You need heart healthy grains, things like fruit juice and crackers and other snack foods.

*case in point

Holy shit, are you living in the past?

>I know more than doctors because I read some stuff on the internet

Who doesn’t spice their meat?

>shilling for the chronically subsidized corn market

Attached: C33614E7-A334-4DB3-80FD-7037531F58D3.jpg (622x621, 54K)

Just take a supplement pill or injection.

So you’re a penis?

Nuts and yogurt

>you are what you eat
Veganism makes a lot more sense now.

Attached: brainlet-potato-brain.png (703x911, 19K)

Also the LDLR gene which is present in about 8% of people.

Fat is essential for a healthy diet
Meat is delicious
Carbs are kinda shitty for you

Ever wonder why you're tired as fuck after eating pasta/fries/breads?

If it wasn't for grain farming humanity wouldn't exist as it does, we would be nomadic barbarians.

Eat vegetables, become a "vegetable".

You must also believe vaccines cause autism. And of course the knowledge I gained from the internet was collated by doctors who are actually capable of using more than fraction of their brains.

>iron
I have iron piping, extra iron would cause hemochromatosis.
>cheaper
Cheap can't be good, law of the universe.
>8% reduction in risk of death for every 20 g
Like I want to live longer? Fuck that, I don't want alzheimer.
>hormones
Finally my dick gonna get bigger.
>2x the amount of water for 1 lb
Nice, niggers in africa gonna die from thirst.

>implying the market has existed long enough for that to be remotely the case

theres a reason vegans live nearly twice as long as meat eaters

>doesn't realize agriculture is the basis for civilization

you carnists really are fucking dumb

Only if you don't factor in vegan child mortality.

Could I get some sources on that? Veganism is a pretty new trend, so it's currently impossible to get good, accurate data over the long term. We can easily see the long term effects of smoking cigarettes, but only because it has been around and popular for so long.

citation required

>missing the entire point of my, and your own post in the first place

i like how whites have to put on sunscreen in partly cloudy weather.

vegan kids tend to be healthier than their obese meat eating counterparts

Seitan is like 85% protein. If you were to eat 100G you would get 85G of protein. It is much more bio available too. Pea protein is also good. Nearly complete absorption.

No shit, obviously almost anyone will be more healthy than their obese "counterparts".

huffpost.com/entry/plant-based-diet_b_1981838

Yeah, that's why Belgium made it illegal to feed children a vegan diet.

They're propping up their nazi sausage industry

Roughly speaking, even adipo-americans have a 70ish life span...so vegans are getting to 140+?

I'm watching these now. Holy fucking shit...

Attached: meowat.jpg (1366x768, 867K)

HDL cholesterol (the good kind) LDL cholesterol (the bad kind)

carbs is sugar
cholesterol is good for you
so is fat
50 essential nutrients that you cant get from non animal products.

I could go on

this is weak

I like how dumb you are.

You forgot that the Lentils are covered with Monsanto, round up Cancer causing wead killer that gets absorbed by the plant roots

To be fair, you've go the same shit on both sides. The meat industry is just as bad if not worse

>extra decade = twice as long
So veganism makes you suck at arithmetic?

obese kids arent obese from eating meat they are obese from overeating and eating garbage at that.

If a kid dies eating steak at age 8 then yes they lived half as long.

one free google search "High-density lipoprotein"

>Adventist study
Yeah I'm sure this vegan church that studies it's own members with questionaires is a good and unbiased source of information

I like legumes, but the bloat me badly. I mean like a bike pump to my gut. I tried beano, but I had an allergic reaction to it. Any suggestions?

"crab salad" is usually not crab. it's fucking tasty though.

Free range cattle and other animals can just graze on basic grass. There's no getting around pesticides on crops.

That isnt a source.

Can someone try to explain to me what Vegans are trying to do? Even if you got all of the first world to convert, it would hardly make a dent in the negative effects produced by 2nd and 3rd world countries.

This. It's obviously because they chose the right religion and that God favors them that they live longer.

Eating meat destroys the planet. Large scale mono crop farming with massive amounts of pesticides and harvesting agents is much more environmentally friendly.

Above post makes it clear he's shitposting or retarded...ignore.

You're right, happy-grass fed cattle provide the best and healthiest meat. But I ask you, what percentage of meat sold in the market actually comes from open pasture, grazing cows? Far less than you or I would like.

Meat cattle are actually mostly this because it's cheapest. They are grain finished to add fat. Dairy cattle are the ones stuck with their head in a grain trough.

>Case closed.
>NEXT !!
What kind of fag talks like this

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I'm eating bacon while typing this you stupid nigger.

Enjoy your heart disease and cancer.

>thinking natural fats are bad
>using hippy faggotry sayings

My only idea is buy local meat from local farms as much as possible. also if you couldn't shoot an animal to kill it you shouldbt be able to eat it.

Most of OPs faggotry is usually comparing machine processed and chemically altered meats that need to be injected with chemicals and frozen to keep "fresh"

Hence the part of buying from local farms. you can literally buy a Pig and have the farmer feed it kill it and chop it up for you.

Cholesterol causes no issues, doesn't increase risk of colon cancer.
Carbs are the worst thing you can eat.
More and more research is showing a fully carnivorous diet is superior.
Cucks btfo

The "study" that people inference cholesterol as being bad is a 60 year old epidemiology study, which are the least reputable studies.
All recent, actual science shows cholesterol has no increase to your risk of hear disease.
Anyone arguing is just a veganfag for muh feels, and is trying to tell people inaccurate and dangerous diet advice for a political position.
What scum.

>red lentils don't have carcinogens

do vegan/vegetarians really believe this dumb shit? Glyphosate is literally fucking everywhere also vegan/vegetarians are MORE likely to develop cancer because of all the glyphosate loaded vegetables, beans and lentils they have to consume to make up for the deficit

If you have to spread complete bullshit to convert people you should convert yourself to mulch

Attached: source.gif (500x232, 990K)

A vegan since birth has never existed, if they don't get their mother's milk, which is animal milk(we are biologically animals) they die, look it up many cases of this happening, they get the "perfect" vegan diet, oats, fruits, bread, avocados, nuts, vegetables etc. if they do get the milk, then they aren't vegan, and the vegan parents are hypocritical, since a mother's milk is almost identical to goat's milk for example and has things like saturated animal fat, vegans and vegetatians say is bad for you, then how is it the only thing that keeps those babies alive?

Monsanto Roundup Causes cancer and gets absorbed by all plant roots, not just the weeds. Monsanto is in the town my wifes mother and sister was in. Both died of cancer. Wifes sisters husband now has cancer.

That is more or less how the market works and will continue to work. Veganism will only take on when lab-grown meat is equivalent or better in all regards to regular meat. Oh, and it needs to be cheaper too.

Sounds like someone isn't getting enough heart-healthy whole grains.

Attached: gfdg.png (576x420, 381K)

Wrong, RZA raised his kids 100% vegan from the womb.

More and more are picking it up:

livekindly.co/study-raising-kids-vegan/

>Doesn't realize that people eat both plants and meat

Attached: 1576624327956.png (785x488, 26K)

Go fuck yourself satanist.

Wait wait wait wait.......
Did someone at some point say that drinking your mother's breast milk isn't vegan? This is the part where my brain fully splits back in two.

Whites smell like wet dog after sweating and fuck kids so I think I'd rather lack vitamin b.

It's an animal product - we are animals. Animal products are inherently less healthy.

whitey can't spell lol

All milk products are vegetarian, not vegan. Vegans do NOT consume milk products of any kind. They feed infants nuts.

>Whites smell like wet dog after sweating and fuck kids so I think I'd rather lack vitamin b.
This is why I have grown to hate black people. Which is dicey because I have black first cousins.

All of you know this is bait right? Nobody is this stupid.

exactly

Bacteria eat sweat and they produce bad smells when they multiply, I don't see how that's a racial trait at all.

Also those little legs can't outrun pappy's fatty wagon. We all know you niggers just run and steal and won't let us tap

I ate beef with lentils today.

Isn't the point of veganism in the bloody first place to end animal cruelty? Nobody gives a shit about the specific vegan diet itself, we all know how harmful it is on its own.

Some koreans don't get BO, for them it's genetic. Niggers smell like sour milk.

It's actually scientifically proven to be the healthiest diet.

Ha! You forgot to look at the date.

God damn it, now I'm certain you're trolling. You'd have to cherry pick as hard as an anti-vaxxer does to get to that conclusion.

>bait

Not an argument faggot
NEXT!

Genetic to not have bacteria grow on their body???

I mean you can literally wash the bacteria off, that's why you don't smell bad after you shower.

I'm thinking that it's more likely that Koreans are dumping bacterial killing moisturizers on their skin and claiming they don't ever smell bad just like how some girls claim they don't shit

This is me, I'm 45. Not bad for a vegan.

Attached: 11150538_1594391080844901_1597324422286431559_n.jpg (817x818, 50K)

koreaboo.com/lists/5-unique-body-features-only-koreans-possess/

>Beef tastes better
>Helps brain development
>You require both meat and animal proteins. They are not the same.
>Superior cooking options

Your 12 years older than me, and I already look like a grown ass man compared to you.

Whats dicey about it? Scared to get your ass beat at a family reunion? I bet you all buddy buddy when you see em too. Closet racist on an anonymous board. SMH

When you die I'll look 40.

Do the world a favor.

No, we don't all know, the brainwashing is so deep everyone in the western world believes plant = good, meat = bad.

So you died 5 years ago?
>Sweet death brag bro

Duh it's common sense?

I'm a cattle rancher. Fuck that. Lentils are a good side dish though.

Attached: 00018268.jpg (412x352, 25K)

Than kill the fucking nigger if he gives you that much fucking trouble.

What if I were to tell you I just ate a lentil and beef stew

Lulz, cattle ranching.
You can literally lease your land to solar panel farmers and recoup a share equal to what you'd make ranching, for none of the work.

I've looked into it but need to be closer to a substation. Luckily they're building wind turbines around us, so maybe soon.

Started to get goats lately as well which I'm happy about because I can earn more money per acre.

A goat can sell anywhere from 150 to 200ish per head and mother's usually have twins (sometimes triplets) after their first kid. I can run ~5 goats per acre where I live.

Meanwhile the cattle market is shit right now. A yearling may sell for 800 to 900. They need around 15 acres per head compared to goats being 5 head per acre.

Maybe I like to have beef and lentil stew?

Attached: 3f7.png (500x531, 354K)

Just grow weed, man. Weed man.

But I want to die sooner not later.
Vegan cucks BTFO'D

most of them are cowardly like this. amazing how this is what the status quo is supposed to be

So eat the garbage made of carbs that also tastes bad?

Stop being a murderer.

Every time someone posts a vegetarian thread, I go to In & Out and buy a burger. I'll be back in 15 minutes. This cows blood is on OP's hands.

Killing yourself one burger at a time.

Nigga you just said it was dicey for you to hate blacks because you have black relatives.

Attached: 1420578662071.png (738x638, 620K)

If you're pushing it that far, then eating out is not vegan as it involves animals (humans) possibly working under improper work conditions preparing your food.

what are those skeletons doing wrapped in human skin telling me to eat plants only?

Attached: 1566689846988.jpg (682x800, 92K)

weak bait

>bacteria can be washed off

Ha! Sure, some bacteria will wash away in a shower, but most of the bacteria on your body is in symbiosis with your body and you can't just "wash it off". You might thoroughly wash all your clothes and bedding with bleach, you will still smell like you and short of a radical change in diet, there is not much you can do about it.

lol
>I'm vegan and I'm healthy therefore being a vegan will make you healthy
You sure look good, but you still haven't sold me on veganism.

Haven't browsed the thread, only say OP pic and gonna post my 2 cents.
Greekfag chef here, lentils (lentilsoup in particular) is master race. Here's the thing though. If I'm going to eat beef steak I'll eat 700g max, and if I eat lentilsoup it's gonna be 3 liters minimum.
That shit is like a drug, you can never have enough.
Tl;dr beef if you wanna stay slim, and lentils if you eat a lot and don't give a shit

Attached: 1567525514221.jpg (243x207, 5K)

No sir,

>vegans live nearly twice as long
Do they live 145 years? stfu

>obese meat eating
is not the cause of obesity

Have some Monsanto cereal.

foxnews.com/health/popular-breakfast-foods-contain-active-ingredient-found-in-roundup-weed-killer-study-finds

>Wu-Tang clan is a role model

>cholesterol bad
>carbs good
imagine being this retarded

Yeah, but can fags see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

"8% reduction in risk of death for every 20g increase in daily legumes intake"
>be me
>hear that you have an 8% lower chance of dying if you eat 20g more legumes every day
>decide to try it, got nothing do lose
>day 1, eat 20g of legumes
>risk of death decreased to 92%
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>day 2, eat 40g of legumes
>risk of death 84%
>feel like the strongest man alive
>day 3, eat 60g of legumes
>chance of death 76% and falling
>suddenly have realization, why increase by only 20g per day?
>day 4, eat 250 grams of legumes
>risk of death reduced to 0%
>i'm immortal
>mfw all i had to do to conquer death was eat half a pound of legumes
>why stop there?
>day 5, eat over 2 pounds of legumes
>risk of death is -300%
>people around me begin dropping dead
>day 6, eat 10 pounds of legumes
>risk of death has reached -1900%
>the local government has taken notice
>day 7, consume 150 pounds of legumes
>my body can handle it, I have no chance of dying after all
>risk of death reduced to -29900%
>fbi break down my door
>all the agents immediately have a stroke and die
>decide to flee to mexico
>day 8, consumed over 700 pounds of beans on the way to mexico
>the entire armed forces awaits me at the border
>step forward, it's impossible to die now
>after a long battle, every soldier is lying dead on the field
>emerge unscathed
>i am the legume lord

Attached: 1507945084009.png (1126x845, 666K)

holy shit thank you for the laughs user

Good read bro

Attached: heavymetaldog.jpg (784x640, 39K)

kek, just browsed 2 ylyl threads and haven't had such a good laugh

based

throw out the liquid after you boil them, it has the saccharides that cause you to bloat and fart

Attached: 01111_hgBQquA2ECq_600x450.jpg (600x398, 38K)

screencap op and this

Hello homo.
Pro tip:
> eat 260g of legumes everyday
> 104% death reduction
> be immortal
LMAO

Beef only tastes good because of the spices, most of which are plants

/Thread

Stay mad vegan cuck

Cow milk uses much more resources to make than almond milk

imagine milking almonds like a fucking faggot

What are you, gay?

no I only milk my boyfrie-- no wait
I only milk your mom's tiddies, faggot

Attached: 1581316193648.jpg (1016x1024, 77K)

Replacing non processed food with processed food is not a good idea my man.

and yet, OP chose to eat dicks and drink cum all the time.

wrong. the 92% is the new 100%. i mean you get an 8% reduction on the new value not the original 100%. you never reach zero that way, just like 0,1% or something

Seitan is pretty dope.

I'm aware, but then I'd have had to write the legume lord attempting to consume infinite beans to achieve immortality. It works out much nicer if all you have to do to become immortal is eat 250g of legumes

you need both high density cholesterol and low density cholesterol for a healthy body...

eggs contain both in equal portions. this is called "dietary cholesterol"

done. got one with the replies too if you want it

Attached: legume_lord.jpg (655x1370, 436K)

Red Lentils
Estrogen (check)
Tastes like shit (check)

All plants make pesticides that cause cancer in their cell structures. Cancer rates are higher in vegans. Our bodies are designed to eat meat. Hence the short digestive track and single stomach. Cows eat grass.

gg/BDUU9D
STFU

OP is spreading legitimately false information for kicks. Go the fuck to sleep.

when i see a 202 year old vegan, i will believe you. my great grandmother lived to a 101, and ate meat 3-5 times a week.

so fuck you and your absurdly ridiculous claims.

>working is dumb

You lazy piece of shit. Inb4 I work 100 hrs at three jobs

Everyone knows you are what you eat! When you eat fat, you become fat. Eat sugar, you become a candy bar. Eat dairy, you turn into cheese. Eat metal? Congrats, you're a robot! Eat veggies? You're a plant now. If you eat animals, then, well... you're still an animal.

I never said work is dumb.
If you enjoy being a professional cow smeller, than go ahead keep at it.
It is odd though, that you feel that ONLY your profession and working of it, is what makes someone not lazy. That, with all my time, I must be the lazy one. That having a family, a job, and hobbies, isnt enough for you, DAD! That I have to go around smelling fucking cow farts 13 hours a day, to not be "lazy!"

Seriously though fuck off, I do my morally required 18 hours of work a week.

>vegans live nearly twice as long as meat eaters

Not true. In fact, depending on how your body works, an all meat diet can be beneficial. Stop pretending to be a butt hurt veggie fag for all the (you)'s. Get some friends.

well, at least you didn't post the one comparing 10 gallons of broccoli to a petite fillet. so there is that. but your shit is still all fucked up.

Sounds like you have done a comprehensive study on comparative digestive physiology among the species? Or maybe you're regurgitating societal myths? One or the other.

kek

>we use "nigger" here nigga is for wigga's faggot

The funny thing about these things that goes right over people's heads is how it says 100g of Lentils compared to 100g of beef.

Imagine eating 100g of lentils or beans or whatever instead of just having a few bites of meat.