Met the girl of my dreams about 4 months ago and things are going great...

Met the girl of my dreams about 4 months ago and things are going great. I can't stop thinking about her all hours of the day.
There is one problem though; I'm married with children, she is very aware of this and can't stand them, even the kids.
She told me last week that if we were to continue I needed to make them disappear. This was raised concern, why would she say disappear? The sad part is that I contemplated doing the worst thing possible to be with her.
What do you think she meant by making them disappear?

Attached: IMG_20191109_210905_145.jpg (1124x750, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/UO29BGP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgive my young errors, having to do this fast before the wife comes back.

>girl of your dreams
>four months ago

Believe me there are probably better women out there

I don't think she meant killing them and I hope this is just a larp, you need to get help though, man. Those kids don't deserve to be disowned just because you want pussy, just not fair. Any girl that could even ask that of you doesn't deserve your attention. Stay with your wife, stay with your kids, you'll find that the girl of your dreams is the girl that will accept you in any condition, whether it be broken, dusted, or busy. Don't be a simp, user, you deserve better.

No she's everything I've ever wanted, we both love girls and fun

Baiiiit

Kinda in a similar position but too long to type out. I guess it depends on how you feel about your wife and kids. If you hate the shit out of all of them then yeah, you do them better by leaving and not subjecting them to that sort of hate but if you just don't like your wife then don't leave all of them just for some pussy.

>What do you think she meant by making them disappear?
she probably thing you're a magician or something.

Are you married?

I don't think so

imgur.com/UO29BGP

Now i know what they mean when they say men think with their dicks. Dont do it man, you have fallen for her outside beauty, but you dont really know her after 4months. Your kids will be traumatized. On the other hand if you dump her she might tell ur wife and ur single soon anyway. Good luck, definitly not the situation anynone wants to fins themself in. But even to find urself in this situation is wrong

I wish I could just start over with a new family

>tell wife you found someone you think you’d like to fuck.
>tell wife this other woman wants you dead and show her evidence and recorded conversations
>tell wife you are. Nigger tier cave man sex addict - but the relationship would be better if you had a living blowjob machine chained to your marital bed.
>wife would never feel pressured to put out again. You could focus more other duties.
>tell whore you are down but it has to be secret.
>give her burner phone and blah blah she meta you in the dark one night.
>she thinks she is part of a muffed conversion and tells no one about anything.
>ends up lapping assholes through bars.

No but I'm in a relationship with a girl I've met in 4th grade, we had our ons and offs and eventually got serious with eachother. I'll be married to her in no time, I've never once thought of leaving her for someone else. A soul is more important than a body and a soul isn't worth anything once it's broken. She's never asked anything like that of me, that's what makes her the girl of my dreams. What works for me works for her and vice versa. Of course I'm going to be called a faggot for having a conscience and normal emotions. Maybe you don't need to be with your wife but you definitely don't need to be with a girl who's asking you to be a deadbeat dad. Just as quick as she's willing to ruin your children's lives she'll be ready to ruin yours when she's bored with you.

If you want a better life ditch the wife. Your life could end any moment of any day, live it to the fullest and fuck that bitch.

I can't hide out anymore, Its not fair to my wife or kids. I'm thinking about doing something bad

If you're not married then stfu you don't know shit

Wife just came in bitching at me cause I left my clothes in the bathroom, I would if I had the balls

>if you don't have a piece of paper telling you that you're with someone then stfu

You're a fucking idiot, love is love. The kids are what's important here in the first place, leaving the wife is one thing and it doesn't matter if that what you want to do but ruining your child's lives because you can't control your cock isn't something you need to be married to know is fucking dumb.

She wants your package, not your baggage. She doesn't want to be a mom, obviously. And you can't kill your kids, obviously. So the best thing to do is get a really good job, divorce your slut wife, let her take custody and pay her child support. That way your kids are never around and your new slut is happy.

Or if you're a real man, you can just turn your new slut into your personal sex slave and feed her puppy chow while she's chained, naked, in doggy style position, to a dirty mattress, inside your sound proof basement.

It's love I'm talking about, the only way out of this is to make them go away. If you know what im saying!

Im thinking about it

lmao holy shit

Please pray that I don't drink this 5th and do something crazy

b8 but still lol'd

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are married with kids which means you aren't a high schooler cheating on his "gf". Okay you are an adult. This should be self explanatory. Never begin a relationship based on bad karma.

I knew this would come up, if you are not willing to help please leave the thread. Im hurting

I wasn't looking for this it just happened

Yeah, this is definitely a larp. Besides, you couldn't be with the "girl of your dreams" if you decide to Chris Benoit them. If you do it then hopefully the "girl of your dreams" is a muscular black dude who watches you in the shower and takes your lunch everyday because that's the only people you'll be surrounded by.

Im about to do it, it's hard watching them sleep

>gets puss one time from girl
>4 minute sex
>now girl of dreams

Fuck OP, you are worthless

Attached: 1579326549272.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

imgur.com/UO29BGP

It doesn't matter. That's my advice. But it's your life, you will ultimately do what you want.

>magici
do you have powers of illusion?

I'm just fucking with you niggers lol! You fags were getting nervous

Attached: tumblr_ntsxzeilQf1rf1yd3o6_500.jpg (500x271, 52K)

TALK ABOUT A NIGHTMARE

I'll see you in the news dumb fuck. You're already a puppet.

Honesty OP you sound like a real piece of shit. You thought about killing your own children for some thot? The fuck is wrong with you? I hope to christ this is bait.

Never said killing anyone

You fuckers believe anything

Well, it depends how hot she is ... if she is a 5 or less, dump her.

If she is 5 to 7, just buy her flowers and shit, tell her you love your kids and she'll just have to put up with it.

8 or above, consider buying a woodchipper.

You decided to marry someone and have children with them. Marriage isn't easy, having children and raising them isn't easy. No ones marriage is perfect. If you can't work through your issues with your wife after giving it your BEST effort, then divorce her. Harming her or your kids just for your own selfish desires would make you a huge piece of shit. And frankly, this girl putting these ideas into your head should be a huge red flag for you. If it comes down to it, leave your wife and be with your side bitch. I know plenty of guys who have done it. But don't hurt your kiddos or another person physically because you want to be with another woman. If you do, you deserve what comes to you, and it will come to you.

If I were you, I'd drop the side bitch for even suggesting something and leaving it open for the possibility of your interpretation. Work on your relationship with your wife, love your kids, be a good dad, the best you can be. In the end you may find you'll be happier. Especially when they are older.

People just gave advice and then most of them all realized it was a larp and gave up. You're not some fucking troll king, grow up. Unless, of course, you're not OP then my apologies.