I have an IQ of 125, and I find it hard to find decent friendships...

I have an IQ of 125, and I find it hard to find decent friendships. I will admit that I'm an introvert but I'm not annoying or anything, I just can't relate to most people in my age group (18-24). Most of them just say stupid shit and I can't keep following their conversation because eventually it gets dull and repetitive, and even showing a slight bit of intelligence get's you too much attention, both positive and negative. I relate more with a 35 year old with a passion for guns and cars than people who just got out of high school and going to college or trade school. Does anyone else feel this way? How do you handle being mostly alone?

Attached: 1574117536199.jpg (726x968, 371K)

>I have an IQ of 125
I stopped reading right there

Attached: 1506749729223.jpg (1000x906, 112K)

Being alone is fine. Create something with your time. Once you find a passion others with the same passion will find you.

Also, intelligence doesn't have anything to do with social interactivity. Ben Franklin was likely a genius and he smashed all the time.

you're so smart, learn to talk dumb if it's just social interaction for the sake of social interaction you're looking for

if you want intelligent conversation, jump on twitter, it shouldn't be that hard to find smart people talking about smart people stuff... again, assuming you're so smart

Be careful about that. It gets to be a habit of you lower your vocabulary too long.

First of all, nobody gives a fuck about IQ, I could brag about MY high IQ. But I don't, because no one likes a self-righteous FAG.
Second of all, it sounds like you aren't willing to admit that sometimes everything isn't about you all the time.

it will get stuck, im late 20's and decided to just dumb down well I totally abandoned an semblance of personal learning and now I sound like like low class scum with high level passions that dont fit in with the lower class and I look like im crawling out of the gutter to truly higher class people. also pic related just do you, make sure you have older friends and people youre age otherwise you will sound like a retard and normies will literally not respond to you because at best they think you are trying to put them down just because you understand how things work. also dont waste your time explaining shit to anyone they will resent you for it and you will start to assume a teacher role and forget how to have fun

Attached: 1579831895605.jpg (661x1217, 147K)

Ah yes a fellow intellectual! Have you seen the most recent episode of Richard and mortimer perchance?

not really

treat it like learning a new dialect

learning a new dialect doesn't make the knowledge of your old dialect go away, but you might find yourself using it more frequently since it has better mpg, if you get what I mean

look at Trump, the man is obviously practiced at speaking 100 IQ Americanese, in fact better than most actual 100 IQs

I tested into mensa back in college (baseline IQ ~135). I've been to some of the annual gatherings and they're good fun, but I promise you that ditching the superiority complex will serve you well. Honestly, the smartest people I know don't need to/would never mention IQ. because their accomplishments speak for themselves.

Wub au lub au dub dub sire.

You've got narcissism, it's called getting humility and it might get you somewhere but you just wanted attention. This is why you've got a thread on b. Grow up and get some real problems on your plate.

>I have an IQ of 125, and I find it hard to find decent friendships
Now see? Right there. Networking is an important part of being successful in the modern world, and making friendships is a fundamental part of successful networking. If IQ was good for anything real it would take important stuff like networking into account. The reason no one outside of mensa gives a fuck what your IQ is, OP, the reason no employer has ever asked for your IQ, OP, the reason the military ignores IQ in favor of ASVAB, OP, is because IQ is just some made up bullshit that isn't relevant to anything as you yourself just acknowledged.

>How do you handle being mostly alone
I deliberately distance myself from people.

>IQ is just some made up bullshit
The only thing wrong with what you just typed.

Only a true idiot cares about his own IQ score.

I have an IQ of 135, I know what you mean. I’m autistic and have had real struggles with that my whole life. It’s weird because simple everyday tasks I have a hard time doing. But you could name any year since 1776 and I could tell you the president that year no hesitation. Things like that, and yeah it makes socialization awful.

6 gorillion IQ here

Your problem is arrogance, not intelligence.

125 would not make you hard to relate to, that’s nearly average. Sound like more of a personality thing

IQ threads never disappoint. Nothing threatens a dumb guy more than a smart guy. 151 here. 98% of the world’s problems are attributable to the double-digit demographic.

Attached: 35250A48-06AE-4BFB-AB4A-DFC86582B39C.png (1056x696, 104K)

Sure you are

Then hang out with people that are older if you relate better with them. If you're just talking friendships once you're an adult age doesn't really matter

> smartest guy in the room
> but the room is a mongolian basket weaving forum

momma must be proud