What's your excuse for not having a job?

What's your excuse for not having a job?

Attached: 1581144171223.jpg (463x304, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amkbValo7lY
youtube.com/watch?v=yfbin07zF5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 431861957.jpg (736x878, 90K)

What an absolutely bizarre engineering decision. Drivers would be in for a hell of a scene if that thing ever fucks up.

Attached: 110990997.jpg (800x583, 126K)

I have a job, but today is my Saturday. Yesterday I had an interview for a new position within the company that would come with a big raise too. What's your excuse, OP?

Fuck not having a job. Let’s just have a thread of these amazing things!

Attached: 122715778.jpg (973x730, 233K)

holding out until i can learn to make boat bridges

Does this qualify?

Attached: 1536793551158.jpg (1024x683, 399K)

Crippling Arthritis.

You could still be a greeter at Wal-Mart, that's no excuse.

>Does this qualify?
kino AF m8

I have a corporate job, one that will have me in a conference call at 5 am with colleagues in Asia.

Attached: Magdeburg-Water-Bridge-2.jpg (790x477, 133K)

It's all on me If I'm broke. Get to a comfortable job you want and bank what you can. Fuck what anyone else thinks.

Attached: Terry.png (476x466, 390K)

I'm holding out for a management position

Attached: Screenshot (1829).png (852x1188, 653K)

Makes lots of sense actually. This way you avoid a lock system if you had the boats "go over a hill" and you avoid a drawbridge by having the cards go under.

You'd appreciate the draw bridge thing if you ever lived in an area where they were abundant (South Florida for instance).

For the past 6 months I’ve been suffering from a condition that appears to be mitochondrial disease related

It has cost me my job and now I am trying to juggle treatment and bills
Sadly I’m in my early 20s with low savings

Doubt it

Attached: poly-2.jpg (800x600, 175K)

Walmart doesn't have greeters anymore
They are security guards

I'd miss too many days just like with my last job which was even easier than being a greeter.

Runescape

At least he's honest, folks. Gotta respect the blatant honesty.

my parents have money? why would I work? when I can spend the whole day watching anime, playing games and masturbating to my waifu?
what's your excuse for being a wagecuck?

Fat and depressed

Make your own thread, NEET

Need to stay home to help care for my dad

I had a severe stress reaction which caused infections in my shoulders, back, and nervous system. It hurts from I wake up to I go to bed, and the only thing that lessens the pain, is to grind away in a fucked yoga pose, but it hurts even more short term. The infected tissue is petrifying. It's been intensifying for over a year now, and naturally I suspect cancer, but I'm hoping it was just the stress. Doctors are adamant it's all there is to it, but I don't trust them yet. Either way, I'm taking it easy for now.

I got promoted to be the Assistant Store Manager of a big box USA retailer, and I took the drug test, I know I’m going to test positive for THC and Benzo. But I have a prescription for both. Don’t know if I’m going to pass or not.

I've met many people doing this combo. What gives?

I’m coming off benzos after 7 years of being on, switching to marijuana only, but it takes a crazy amount of time. Being on benzos that long FUCKSSSSS you up if their not there. Tapering off can take years, or a medicated coma.

I was a secretary for a small private school of 350 students grades 4-7.
I did coffee runs and printed papers.

And doing it cold will kill you

Oh. I was thinking maybe it was to mitigate the long term effects of weed.

Attached: 167879654.jpg (271x274, 13K)

why? why would anyone lie about that?

It came out the other day he had Benzo issues.

I made 35k, and I mostly played wow all day. When school I was out I didn't have to work and I still got paid. I had full benefits with no copays so I abused that before I left. Which they did do something nice for me. I had 6 months left of my contract. They paid me at once for those months which they didn't have to but I was there for 9 years. I did not want to leave.

I got that. I was not implying he was smoking weed. But I know several people who went on to do benzos instead. I don't know what motivated it though, which makes me suspicious.

I could just imagine an amateur smacking a pedestrian with a paddle by accident

I'm scared of rejection and fear I'm too inadequate to operate in any sort of position acceptable to me.

Of the efficiency of marijuana? I would say having the power to have control over what your using. If I’m going to get addicted to something, I’d rather it be something I can grow. It may be simple but it’s basic. If I loose my insurance or National catastrophic and I can’t get to a pharmacy I suppose I’d rather have MMJ over a Benzo. Yet here I am still on it. I guess it’s a to each his own deal.

I'm 32 with zero work history, zero volunteer history, in fact no history of ever having existed at all, with no marketable skills, cripplingly inept at anything social, with zero connections or potential nepotist family members, and I am extremely unattractive looking and unwholesomely stick thing.

Next question?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

the world of network engineering is calling for you

Sell drugs idiot!

Are you me??
>Stick thing
nevermind

Fuck that sell bags, fly under that radar.

I have a bird who keeps me alive since I can't kill myself or he will be left without a keeper.

In fact, my parents (particularly my mother) have been very careful to always keep an animal of some sort around for me to bond with and care for, precisely to stop me from killing myself.

Your mom loves you. That’s a good thing! Even if the love is a bit off

I am actually attending college for an IT degree to to exactly that. I dont' have a degree yet though.

I don't do any sort of drugs and don't know where to get them or who to sell them to.

Not that having a pet near you is off, it isn’t it’s thoughtful of it’s not overbearing

Careful with the coronavirus

youtube.com/watch?v=amkbValo7lY

Ok. That mix that plan. No drugs. If you obtain wealthy by working, you can get women.

No one falls in love faster then a girl who needs a place to stay.

Is it cold? Yes. Is it a warm body and a degree of affection? Mhmm. Maybe even a bit of a social entrance. Mine that.

I just did my taxes and looked back at the last many years, I crossed 250k total and I'm still kind of poor

But I do have a job. Thinking of getting another one though, commute is anywhere from 40 to 90 minutes and I have to get up in under 6 hours. Why the fuck am I here?

>I just did my taxes and looked back at the last many years, I crossed 250k total and I'm still kind of poor
Grossed at 15 years

I have a job but honestly feel my quality of live would improve if I quit and just lived off the government like so many do.

Also I paid over $30k in income tax last year. Ever heard the phrase "taxation without representation"? Well it's become quite obvious I have absolutely no representation in this government so not contributing to income taxes seems the patriotic thing to do.

Attached: 1573513525217.jpg (636x600, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yfbin07zF5I

Bro the fuck are you talking about I fucking love draw bridges that shit makes me day watching that shit rise and fall is so fucking cool dude

I bet you're a fucking snowboard that only spent a short time in Florida, fuck off dog draw bridges and the arch bridges to the barrier islands is fucking epic

police got the wrong address and raided my house one of them pistol whipped me and i sued the city and was awarded 98,000 dollars i have since invested that and basically make about 45 grand a year, so im still poor but dont have to work a job.

Trump's red hot stock market run won't last forever. Will you get a job then?

full time student livin off dat government cheese baby!

Attached: 1501069628849.jpg (252x255, 16K)

Have fun paying it back the rest of your life, leech

Oh, I'm also black. Hello, brother.

Attached: ghetto lottery.jpg (1068x800, 89K)

>women
I don't want women. Or men. I have no interest in romantic relationships or actual sex whatsoever.

Just go to school your entire life

So you're basically gay

its student aid for 'living expenses' I'm on a scholarship. stay mad wagey, i beat the system.

Attached: tim srug.gif (220x138, 335K)

Have fun never being able to retire, and working at McDonald's with your useless degree someday :)

No. I am not attracted to men.

but i mean every guy that says theyre not into chicks are just gay, or waitintg to come out. you'll be trans before long im sure

living in a shithole with zero chances of getting a nice job

Nope. I am physically attracted to women, but I have zero desire to actually fuck one or have a relationship of any sort. I'm so socially disconnected that I'm incapable of making emotional connections to other people.

for sure i actually used to work on a drill-out rig making even more money. id probably just hop back into that when the need come up.

yes, i should drop out and get a job right now. fucking hell mate, you think i can get a better job today with out a free degree? what is it that you do nigger?

Attached: cake.jpg (800x590, 204K)

Inb4 plumber

I like my free time lets me contemplate my inevitable death.

What if I have a job but just want to make excuses?

Attached: 1577778450620.jpg (594x432, 37K)