What is the best skill or trade to learn?

What is the best skill or trade to learn?

Attached: 1581050636693.jpg (693x800, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/UO29BGP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right now? Coding.

sexually servicing robots

imgur.com/UO29BGP

Operating engineer union.

The world needs crane operators and they make FUCKING BANK. Do something with you lives you fat rolly polly pieces if shit.

LMAO no.
The coding industry is fucked.
They’ll take your nice paying job and post it online for $20k less, once they get someone, you’re fired.
And the coding industry is outsourcing to indians big time and plan to increase this in the future, solely because foreigners work for 1/10 of the price.

Not even close, pay 44 indians what they pay one white US citizen and get the same amount of work.

People have been saying this for the past ten years, yet the wages keep going up

Welding is still decent money right now, but machinists are sorely needed. There's not much focus on machining in trades so the wave of older tradesmen retiring right now leaves some opportunities for CNC work

Chinese or Russian.
They will be the dominant powers in a few years.

Absolutely this. Coding is fucking cut throat. If a company can save a buck by dumping you they sure as fuck will.
Go into welding, HVAC, trucking, , any applied skills.

>a few sneezy bois
>shuts down country

Yeah, real first world power shining through. Fuck the chinks.

The Russians are so fucked in the ass with sanctions they can barely fees the bear their leader fights.

Enjoy your pride while you can.
Trump will sell the US.

engineering by trade is quite profittable, actually.

Apart from that, quality metal fabricators are in demand. If you've got any smarts, with a bit of experience you could pretty easily beat out your competition by virtue of not being an absolute idiot.

It's a bubble?

Entry level coding is COMPETETIVE. If you get the right experience towards the right specialization/ resume candy after a few years you'll be on easy street. It is a big investment to learn coding though and the early career is tough.

I was always into coding but when I went to uni I saw a lot of people who were just there for the money/ appeasing their parents; I felt those people were going to have a hard time in the industry. If it is legitimately your dream job it is a lot easier to get a one up on that kind of competition, in my personal experience.

being able to tell the difference between a microphone and a phaser before you start singing into it and vaporize your head.

Attached: karaoke night at Quark's.jpg (475x357, 30K)

This, to be brutally honest, depends on what you're talented at. It's too hard otherwise. Stick with something you're good at.

>Plumber
You have to work long hours and get sprayed with human shit. Your back and knees will probably need surgery at some point. If you suck dick to get connections then you’ll make good money.
>Carpentry
Decent if you are muscular. Manlets need not apply.
>Truck driving
You will be worked like a slave for peanuts for a long time before you make real good money. And the job is at risk of being automated in the next 20 years.
Also you’ll never see your family again.
>Welding
Good if you’re going for oilfield money. Also enjoy slowly going blind.
>Manual labor in the oilfield
Been there. Everyone is on meth. You’ll sleep in piss soaked beds and they will steal from you. You’ll work 30 hour shifts and you aren’t allowed to sleep, despite 6+ hours being spent waiting on others to finish something. Your family relationships will be destroyed, but hey you’re making $22-30 an hour right? Also the scorching desert heat.
>Windmill Repairman
My cousin does this. He’s all over the country and doesn’t see his family that much, but he’s making around $2-3k a week. Risk of death.
>Electrician
Enjoy digging ditches for years for $10 before being allowed to be an actual electrician and make a meager $20 an hour. You could probably make as much as an electrician as a forklift operator in the right warehouse.

Start following Mike Rowe.
He's inspirational for non-college workers.

become a nurse. 3 12 hour shifts at a hospital ~$3600/mo to start depending where you work and you can get free drugs out of it if you're smart

Sales.

If you're good at sales, you can work in almost any industry or company. It's a skill that can be learned, trained, and it's highly transferable. In the right industry, salesman can make bank. A good salesman is often paid more than the middle management.