I feel nothing, I probably shouldnt be here, I just want to die, I know I should be sad but I cant even fucking feel it...

I feel nothing, I probably shouldnt be here, I just want to die, I know I should be sad but I cant even fucking feel it, say anything you want I just want to feel something again

Attached: 1536560721951.png (590x716, 262K)

protip cutting yourself solves your problem

Attached: 2994280 - Sonic_Team Sonic_the_Hedgehog Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(film) sexbad.png (960x1280, 875K)

Ive been clean for 4 months not about to change that

can you tell her i miss she so much?

Attached: 1573796386505.jpg (1333x6774, 1.13M)

Huh?

if you want we can talk about that user

I'm stroking my 4.5" dick thinking about how miserable your life is.

Don't be Sad user Life will get better Don't give up.

Attached: maria-a-silent-voice-9.7.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Thanks this made me laugh :)

hey man
im pretty much the same i don't wanna die i just dont want to live anymore
lets just hope shit gets better man

Honestly yeah, I know alot of people here are shit but the fact that theres a few nice ones makes me feel like crying, compassion is nice, and like I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself but my life is falling apart, I have a disorder that medicine can't treat, everything I do messes something up, I just don't want to deal with it anymore

why would you post that!?

There's a nigga tryna kill himself rn on a different thread. Come on.
Someone's gonna get fucked up over another human being's brains over a wall.
Shit's horrifying.

Jesus Christ I hope he doesnt what thread is it

go outside and walk and breath or something. buy a pet. maybe a fish or something

your welcome ;)
now go kill yourself.

I do love fish, I had a few when I was little, its a nice thought, thank you user

Do you want to tell us why you feel this way, user? I'm here if you want to talk to me.

gottem

Attached: 4c9c443a853b7dc9c867f8bdefdc70d3f8f84eaa316f0d6e2db25d128f73e5f3.jpg (252x255, 30K)

It's hard...not feeling anything, when you see all these people sad and you just aren't. You're with a group of people who are all laughing and smiling and you are just there with no expression on your face...cause you don't feel the happiness. I've been there, hell im still there now, but its not as bad. It will get better, it may take a long time but it will slowly. Try doing things that used to make you happy, doing things that distract you

Well I won't go into alot of detail but basically I just got broken up with, it was a 9 month relationship and I liked them a lot but they were always mean to me and I just think they lost feelings. Sometimes i just feel like I'm useless, I'm never enough for people even if I try my absolute hardest, and I think having borderline personality disorder affects my relationships because it causes me to feel emotions way more intensely than I should but I already go to therapy and thats literally all I can do because medicine can't fix it. I'm stuck with it forever and I just feel hopeless

Yeah it just sucks, like I want to cry cause I know that I'm sad but I literally just don't feel anything, and I cant sleep either, tomorrow I'm going out with a friend, Im hoping maybe it will help

Sloopy joops?

Sloopy joops :> does that mean something or is it just fun to say?

Idk just felt like saying it.
Do you have any pets? Usually the companionship of an animal helps with these sort of situations

Yes! I have a fat cat named Oliver and two dogs and a big lizard named alduin, I love animals, especially my cat

That could be a great start. I'm here if you want to talk

Alduin huh, thats a really cool name.
What kind of relationship was it? 9 months is a long time

Get into a fight, that shit will pump some adrenaline and you'll feel alive again

btw whats your name, user?
We might could game sometime

I mean it was pretty serious, I always helped them out with money and stuff and I did everything I could to make them happy but it never worked, I always just made them mad, I tried so hard, but the things they wanted from me weren't things that I could live up too, it just made me feel worthless, all I wanted to do was make someone happy

How did the breakup happen?

I don't feel comfortable posting my name here but you can email me at [email protected]

We were hanging out and they basically told me they werent happy and we weren't compatable, then they asked if I could take them to their friends house so I did and I cried on the way back home, I dont know literally all I tried to do for 9 whole months is make someone happy, and I cant even do that, I feel so useless

That's horrible and things like that can break your heart.
I know the pain, I'm just out of a relationship as well and its really complicated and kinda confusing but ehh, things happen and we get through.
I emailed you, you might have to check your spam because its a throwaway address

I'm right there with you user... once I decided that children and family weren't in my future I realize I don't have much reason to shoulder lifes responsibilities.

You are not useless, you gave it your all. They didn't accept it. That is their loss, not yours. You are going to make someone incredibly happy. I emailed you

What anime is this from?

I'm actually not sure, I just thought she was cute, ive had that pic for awhile

What disorder is that?

Borderline personality disorder, I know the media portrays it as like psychos with anger issues but I'm not an angry person, I'm just really sensitive, you can look up the symptom list if you want

I'm familiar with it. I've been to therapy never got diagnosed because my provider got changed and didn't want to have to tell everything all over again to a stranger. Idk if it's just trust issues but I can relate to pushing everyone away because you're afraid of whatever it may be(expectations, commitment, the unknown) I self sabotage too but mostly when I'm drunk. I've been able to work on it successfully but when I drink I turn into another person. I hope you can start working towards happiness. You got this.

That is my normal state of existence. Then last week I was sad for a day out of the blue, and I missed not feeling anything. Now back to normal.

Thank you user :) I appreciate the support, and I hope you can be happy too

It's from K-on, s01e06

Show us your butthole. Nothing like the excitement of posting nudes.

Or better yet show your face. Really gets the blood pumping. Or both. yeah both.

No thank you

Eh i tried.

Get out of here asshole, someone is here looking for help and your suggestion is post nudes? Fuck off!

Op you've burnt yourself out. The only remedy that's worked for me is to sleep as long as I can then stay up for 3hrs then sleeps some more then stay up for 1hr then get more rest. After I usually watch some TV shows and reminisc about the past and accept the situation and move on

If this doesn't work go see a psychiatrist. But know that it's hard to find a good one. Therefore don't be surprised if your first session doesn't go as well as you wanted

Maybe try to do something that is not normal to you.
Does not have to be huge. Just drive somewhere close by you have not been to.
Explore a lil.
Life can become stale so you gotta find value in the small things.
Just keep looking forward and always remember that you are important.
Tell yourself that you are deeply and profoundly loved

This is bait. Isn't it?

I've been there, two suicide notes years ago but never managed to go through with it. Here's my hot take: Whatever you're doing right now, school, job, significant other, living situation etc etc, stop doing it. It sounds oversimplified but I can tell you from experience that it works. It's no magical cure, you might not even feel like it's working for a long time, but just trust me. The key is to find something you care about and do that thing even if it's difficult or you have to risk something to get there. Look inside of yourself and find what is ACTUALLY important to you, even if it seems stupid. For me that thing was music, I left EVERYTHING behind to follow that path, my job, college, the fucking country I was born in, I lost friends and money and for 3 years I continued to struggle and feel worthless and like I was monumentally fucking up, and even now I'm not successful AT ALL but I'm happy with where I'm at and what I'm doing because I took control when I felt like I had none. You have agency and control over yourself and your life OP.

quite being a fag. get the money

>chased the bag for years
>had a job that afforded me a good middle class life
>almost shot myself