IMHO of you would not date or have sex with a trans person due to the fact that they are fact...

IMHO of you would not date or have sex with a trans person due to the fact that they are fact, you are a bigot and you should be ashamed of yourself

Attached: original-31078-1447448003-3.jpg (640x640, 77K)

tell your antifa faggot friends that the raids on Cred Forums haven't been working.

for the record: I wouldn't date or have sex with a trans person because they're all, by definition, mentally ill, and I'd rather fuck a real woman rather than a sad, blithering, suicidal retard that says he's a woman.

Lmao I don't date men I'm not gay retard, and trans "women" are men.

Why should I care?

your thread is shit, and you should feel like shit. faggot

If I had sex with a fully transitioned trap and didn't know beforehand, I'd be like... Whatever. But if never knowingly do it or do it with a non-transitioned trap.

>due to the fact that they are fact
I don't fuck people with bad grammar.

>due to the fact that they are fact
They are a statiticly, Suicidely~do.. a Fact yes.

OT: No, same way I don't fuck fat bitches, same way I don't fuck MEN, same way I don't fuck retarded (Like downs retarded) People.

/Thread

LOL.. i intend to die a virgin, fuck you, OP.

>didn't know beforehand, I'd be like... Whatever
Gay by accident
Lmao

Attached: 1371103506238.gif (500x281, 958K)

It could happen.

I'd either have to kill it for being a literal trap, or blow it off. So I'd rather stay out of jail.
One dumb fuck move does not deserve another.

>statiticly

Attached: Shit eatn grin gefs.jpg (400x400, 35K)

But your opinion is not humble. It's aggressive and oppressive.
I will date and fuck whoever I choose (and who choose me) according to my wants and attractions.
Unless you suggest I'm not allowed to decide over my own body? That'd be a slippery slope.

Pic related, it's cis people fucking.

Attached: 2C247A2.gif (225x309, 1.37M)

Bump for sheer entertainment value.

>due to the fact that they are fact,

Attached: 1425461401555.png (500x628, 138K)

Unless it was really dark or she hid it you can tell a fake vag from a real one.
They aren't the franken-gash that you see posted on Cred Forums, most of those pictures are taken before they have healed. But you can definitely tell.

Same copypasta. K.

someone alert the authorities this person had a brain aneurism typing this

Attached: 1581298983426.jpg (200x200, 5K)

I would have sex with them, but dating is off the table because only faggots publicly date a man

This is your daily reminder that are still only 2 genders, and that traps are still gay.
Have a nice day.

Hi there, antifa

I believe trannies should off themselve, i'll keep being fucked by cops, because they deserve to get off. The only thing trannies should get off is this fucking planet.

fuck your PC culture

This

You sure are mentioning facts a lot but you seem to be forgetting the facts that men have XY chromosomes while women have XX chromosomes.

I’ll never have sex with someone with a penis. Men have a penis not women.