Be me

Be me
> Gay bottom sub with a straight best friend. Fall in love with straight best friend. Tell straight friend about giant crush
> Straight friend says no thanks, but still continues to flirt and manipulate because he likes the attention.
> 2 years pass. Still in love. friendship has evolved into a one sided type of relationship, where you are basically the straight guys little sidekicks. He tells you to do something, you do it. He makes the plans all the time. He is the boss. Still, no return on any sexual stuff.

What do I do?

Attached: CA90BB45-10D2-4281-80E6-B23E8DD4C2BC.png (500x540, 155K)

You're the dumbest faggot I've ever seen OP

Quit being his figurative bitch and go be someone else’s literal bitch, you fag

feed him MDMA and he'll fuck your brains out.

guaranteed.

Grow up
Sounds like your friend is a narcicist
Ain’t going to change

If you keep doing what you been doing you’re gonna keep getting what you been getting

your friend is a cunt who thrives on your attention and likes watching you squirm for him. I reccomend getting better friends and/or also a boyfriend

He knows that I still earn him. We talk about sex and bdsm all the time, well more so he tells me his stories with all the kinky girls he meets. Asks me for advice on what to do to them. I hate and and enjoy it at the same time. It makes me sick.

I’ve tried that, trust me.

Has that actually worked for you?

“Accept your place”

Fags are disgusting and what your doing right now is what your supposed to be doing.

Attached: 81421E22-4042-4BFC-8706-7CE90A38C900.jpg (1125x850, 410K)

Stop being a faggot, and find another man to love, pal. Real love is a two-way decision.

I hope your situation gets better.

You'll do nothing because you love being his fuckless boy maid. One day you pray he's going to spunk in your little slutty boi pussy and the thought drives you wild. My advice would be to trap up a bit. Get skinny. Wear women's underwear. Let him see your pert arse cheeks. Let him know he can use you whenever he wants, no strings.

Also thanks, I'm hard now. Slut.

You’re welcome. I do enjoy it but I just wish he would take it further

I’ve tried and dated a lot during the two years. Doesn’t work out

Trap up. Post pics.

This.

The tut king about being straight is not so much that you want to have sex with women, but you w as not to h as ve sex with someone who looks feminine.

I'm straight but if Bailey Jay offered me a bj I would be all over it.

Attached: BZSStFQIgAApyp7.jpg (600x450, 50K)

So no fags?

This. Dumbest faggot ever.
Same happened to me and I stopped hanging out with that crazy idiot, yes since destroyed his life because he's a retarded faggot and that what retarded people do: destroy their lives without knowing wtf they are even doing or why

then try again or kys.
isn't it fags who yell "I'm born this way"!?
He is, too.
He won't change, regardless what stunts you try, faggot.
So either man up and stop being his sidekick, or fuck off, and be someone sidekick who's down to plow your shitter in return.

No other options available.
Deal with it.

this is bullshit.
every straight man can tell you that traps are gay, and those who pretend to not be gay, while fapping to traps, are just in denial.

If you want to take advice from someone who's as fucked in the brain as yourself, good luck.
Either prison or emotional hell are waiting.

Since you are a little bitch, you have no choice but to beg him for dicking you. I think you should aware him that you gonna come to his house late at night one day f.e. you need to borrow something, but arrive at his house fully naked with only some coat on and leash on your neck. He won't fuck you ofc, so you gonna have to tell him you can't find a way back and need your owner to walk you home. Do this for some time and he will do something with you.

Just fuck him in the ass dude

He should have beat you with a mallet for saying that shit

Attached: E5BCEFB7-B91B-47AA-BA77-2C9ED2C76985.gif (600x338, 1.99M)

Attached: 1564740443080.jpg (645x642, 89K)