Do we live in a simulation Cred Forums?

Do we live in a simulation Cred Forums?

Attached: perfection.jpg (786x839, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bp4NkItgf0E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vu5Or-3vrI
southampton.ac.uk/news/2017/01/holographic-universe.page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well i mean...technically?

No

There will never be a way of knowing but one thing that is compelling is that if you were going to simulate a universe it would look and act a lot like the one we find ourselves in.

Naw, we just live in a world where we share the instagrams of girls we'll never fuck on a dead website.

Yes watch the Asimov lectures.

youtu.be/bp4NkItgf0E

Who cares? Does it really change anything? Even if we were in a simulation, everything you do still feels real so what's the difference?

Only I do, the rest of you are part of it

hahaha thats exactly what someone whos part of MY simulation would say

same! you guys are digital assholes

nice try, but you've only been programmed to respond in this exact way

Doesn't matter life sucks anyway

ye

all of you are just manifestations of my mind trying to tell me i'm in a simulation

it doesnt matter

im not falling for your mind tricks android, you are all just code loaded in to interact with me

i want to glue her eyes shut with my ropes of cum

Yes, it was created by God.

look behind you

my bed

Spoiler: he's disguised as your bed and he's gonna rape you.

You know thinking about all the weird greenhaired gender neutral insanity lately, that might just be one asshole hacking the server.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vu5Or-3vrI

I may be retarded but what if we are each in our own universe, and everyone else is just a projection from their own universe, in the entire multiverse. And those who broke the simulation are now famous and successful in a good amount of the multiverse, so we project them as successful in ours.

It's not rape if I like it

well yes, because we tend to recreate things we already know. ofc we would build a universe the same way we know it

No, it's not that. There are fundamental properties to the universe that lend themselves to being able to be simulated by a sufficiently powerful enough computer.

The fact that there is a speed limit. The fact that universe doesn't really "render" until it interacts with an observer.

The fact that observations seem to indicate that the universe is being projected.

There are many more.

southampton.ac.uk/news/2017/01/holographic-universe.page

It is, women fantasize about being raped (look it up). They also sometimes have orgasms when they get raped.

How many times a day are you gonna spam this ugly fucking bitch?

hot