My high school sweetheart and girlfriend of 5 years is going to Cancun in a few weeks for spring break with all her...

My high school sweetheart and girlfriend of 5 years is going to Cancun in a few weeks for spring break with all her single girlfriends. Should I be worried she will cheat on me. She's in the green bikini.

Attached: 1581289953988m.jpg (898x1024, 120K)

If the opportunity presents itself she probably will but that probably won’t happen cause she is fat

Not if she's the girl in the front

I’ll be there too. I’ll keep an eye on her for you

I would fuck her brains out if I met her at the resort. Nobody would never know and she knows that's why it's the perfect chance to try some new cock. A little run and a little funny guy flirting would probably do the trick pretty easy. If not there's always other ways...

Sleep well op

>Nobody would never know and she knows that's why it's the perfect chance to try some new cock
This. Even if she's not planning to cheat on you now, when she comes there she will realise that there's no downside about it and she'll definitely do it

Attached: __original_drawn_by_fasorasi__0a9e33578324f622d3751eda0fb47b3d.jpg (1264x2264, 1.25M)

>Just fat enough to have that low level of self esteem that you'll open your legs at the first sign of attention, especially as your friends are riding random cocks 24/7 and you don't want to be the odd one out

Nothing to worry about op, I'm sure she's a responsible young woman.

Attached: gbh1s1_d.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>Oh it's another fat women post threads fetishizing fatness and 'thicness' in a hamfisted attempt to trick betas into thinking chubby is sexy
I'm onto your tricks Mootilda

Attached: fattotude.jpg (1388x752, 176K)

you can get a lot of hookers while shes away

Once this land whale goes to Cancun and finds the ocean, she'll likely never swim back to shore. Good riddance I say.

from the looks of it she knows she aint what she used to be and will definitely be seeking some attention to make her feel better.

Your attention does not count because you're biased.

Attached: 3257_76469081191_512251191_1626070_7912147_n.jpg (604x453, 54K)

Her friends will be at the very least passively encouraging it by getting dicked down nightly, if not actively encouraging her by bringing home a +1

Don't be worried. Just ask for pictures of the event.

Any night your SO goes out they could cheat on you OP, if you care about them you just have to trust them to care enough about you to not cheat. Worrying about cheating is gonna kill your relationship, it’ll kill you too, have faith and if she fucks you over ditch her that’s life but don’t worry about hypotheticals. Most of the dudes on here talking about fuckin her have never seen a woman naked in their life they just wanna fuck with you.

Don't worry.Even wetbacks wouldn't touch her...

I know several people who I wouldn't think would cheat, who cheated in Cancun. Drugs are widely available and everyone is looking to fuck. The only thing that could save her is that the all inclusive hotels charge you like $100 to bring someone in at night, so people tend to fuck on the beach. There are dealers selling cocaine in every bathroom, even next to police officers. (Shit tier cocaine)

That's nigger meat if I ever saw it. She'll be sucking black cock as soon as shes away from you. Her holes are going to be destroyed by BBC and she'll love it.

She's what they call an "end of the night girl"

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

I'm also going to Cancum in a few weeks. I'll keep an eye out for her

Outside of the strip clubs there are infants sleeping under enormous subwoofers while their moms strip for teenage Americans. SAD!

Did you say cheat on you or eat a person? Because one of those is a definite

>OP is dating pure nigger meat

>she will be getting stuffed and slurping cum off her own face guaranteed

Is she into black dudes? Cuz black dudes are gonna be into her

I'd be on her and her friends like stink on shit - so would she probably

It's a family friendly place during the day. As long as she goes to bed by 10pm, it will be fine.

a bit chubby but she will find someone whos banging her

>worried
kek. you wanted to say "be 100% certain".

You're good, she looks like her and her friends have a decent sense of honor. like the innocent or kinda wholesome type

>m'lady
you faggot do realize that she got COCK on hear goddamn hat???

With the cesspool of debauchery that is Spring break in a foreign country, it's a forgone conclusion.

She'll (try to) hide it until she gets into a tiff with one of the girls there who will tell you what happened.

She'll say she was drunk and didn't know what was happening, that it didn't mean anything, or that it was your fault somehow (you "let" her go or otherwise "drove" her to it).

Extra pounds don't matter to a bunch of drunk and horny college kids. She'll be warbled out by the time she gets back.

Don't have sex with her until after she gets back. If she misses her period, there's your proof.

Let’s see some of her and her friends nudes to make sure

Retard. Black people don't go on trips. There's no way she's gonna fuck a nog.

Dont get me wrong most women are pretty slutty, but what I'm saying is some girls are just naive as fuck and kinda loyal cause of it.

She looks like Hank Hill in a bikini

true, it is mostly white college kids and old white swingers

If she does a wet t-shirt contest, my guess is she's gonna get railed afterwards.