Anyone been to prison and have a stories to tell? I know a guy and he was just sentenced to 3 years

Anyone been to prison and have a stories to tell? I know a guy and he was just sentenced to 3 years.

Attached: iooi;io'p.jpg (2000x1000, 442K)

My mates uncle went to jail after being falsely accused of murder
He served 3 years before they figured out it wasn't him.
My mate says he went insane in there due to being raped. UK btw

Know a few guys who went to prison, came out waaaay worse than the petty criminals they went in as. Google polsmoor prison. Its disgusting and violent as fuck

Actual true story inbound:

>be me
>17 at the time
>beta loser who can't get laid for the life of him
>pathological fear of girls since middle school, when some bitch mind fucked me
>have a younger sister, 16 at this time
>my sister is boy crazy, really wants to date someone
>announces that she's "seeing someone"
>father and I start discussing plans on how to shoot the bastard.
>few days later, brings the dude home
>tall, scrawny kid with brown hair and glasses
>visibly nervous
>my father and I sit down and tell him that he's "walked into the courtroom"
>discuss for a few minutes
>they go out
>dad tells me "it isn't going to last"
>sis comes home
>announces it was "fun"
>around a week later, my sister tells me that her bf previously dated a college girl
>she's worried that he secretly wants this college girl back
>about a week later, overhear a conversation between my sister and my mother
>"We're not a thing anymore"
>tryingtoholdbacklaughter.jpg
>tell my father this
>laughs uncontrollably
>mfw my dad predicted exactly how his daughter's first relationship would go down

Attached: 1526780025179s.jpg (250x226, 5K)

> was sentenced Friday to three years in prison for unlawful sexual conduct with a 13-year-old girl at a sleepover.
How fucked is he?

That pasta is faggot, just like (you).

Attached: difference-in-male-role-models.jpg (640x640, 63K)

You should post this story some more. Like the 5th time I've seen it.

No rapes in UK nick lad

If other inmates find out they'll target him. Paedophiles and rapists die fast in prisons.

How would i get the word out to them?

I guess you could go to visitation, tell some visitors there the name of the nonce and how he looks. Some will probably spread the word to the inmate they're visitng. Everything else would happen on its own. Why?

3 * 365 thats anal sex 1095 times not accounting group multipliers & wardens office parties

you forgot the incest part

>Why?
BC he raped a 13 y/o and i don't like him.

Sure. I was kicked out of my apartment in Santa Monica, California and thought the state wanted me to move to another place in it so I was like, "Yeah, how about no?" and used my remaining money (which wasn't much) on a plane flight to Chicago, Illinois. I was homeless so I just went into where everything looked nicest to my eyes and was close to water. I ended up downtown and just started stealing a lot of clothing. I came across a pair of $3,000 jeans and put them on (they had no sensor on them). As I was about to walk out I thought to myself, "This is chill.." but low and behold there were 2 security guards outside waiting for me. I had to go to Cook's County where coincidentally the food there is DELICIOUS! I meditated the entire time under my sheets in jail and let them siphon out my mind.

Fair enough.

Jog on ,mug

>went to prison
>made friends with cellmate
>played cards
>watched tv
>got out on probation
>nobody will hire me
>start selling drugs
>get caught
>i'm coming home

Bump

Attached: 1580642042438.webm (408x720, 1.14M)

Attached: 1579947659710.jpg (700x465, 59K)

I paroled about almost a year ago, was sentenced 2 years with half for street terrorism and gang activities.. now I have to wear this gps ankle monitor for about 3 years

This is my ankle monitor

Attached: 20200210_062850.jpg (1942x2531, 1.24M)

I have a friend that has to wear one of those. Can tell if he's drinking. Fucking insane.

Your buddy was most definitely in SNY yard walking around in his shower shoes smh

must be a nigger! where did you learn to read and write xD

Last bump.

Attached: 1543629918157.jpg (508x511, 118K)

No been locked up 12 times though.

Went to juvie for some pedo shit.
Will likely go back because it was ez living.
Just tell the dumbfucks that you are diabetic and they'll give you real food that isn't that pile of garbage that they call 'loaf.'
There were bathsalts everywhere, and the drug of choice inside was flokka, which basically made you into a zombie.

No, I'm not urban black or rural white trailer trash - same thing amirite?. I can tell you about paying high property taxes to live in low crime areas, setting aside 15% of your income for retirement or the benefits of becoming a cruise ship gold member.

looks like a motorola

>I know a guy
So, are you going to a minimum security gang-bang? Or Federal Pound-you-in-the-ass Prison?

Its not a punishment. Its fun.

3 years is nothing.

Even a 20 year sentence is nothing, when the average age expectancy is 85yo.

Its kinda like reliving your childhood. You have no economic or social power for a short period of time. A few years.

Someone does all your cooking, you get more social interaction then most adults. And you get too miss things like the internet, weed, booze. So when you get out you get too re experience fun again.

Prison isnt bad at all. Everyone gets used too it quickly, people like it so much they commit crimes again when they get out cause its not that bad at all.

If anything prison makes people feel special, the state is saying too them. You are so special. We are going too spend 100k to 200k a year on you, giving you a unique life experience for a few years.

Getting raped is fun, he is being neurotic complaining

Not me you stupid nigger. Try to keep up with the thread.

Attached: 1545321482318.jpg (480x360, 33K)