I've literally NEVER EVER heard in my life a NON-AMERICAN use "should of". What the FUCK is wrong with you...

I've literally NEVER EVER heard in my life a NON-AMERICAN use "should of". What the FUCK is wrong with you? Not only you cannot speak a foreign language but you cannot even speak your own properly. You are such an embarrassment. Fucking dirty pig maggots...

Attached: Flag-United-States-of-America.jpg (1600x832, 236K)

Why do you even care? If that what gets you angry OP then you SHOULD HAVE realized that you have autism instead of wasting my time trying to come up with a witty enough response to shit on you.

Try suicide, it’s a great cure for your ailment.

>t.picrelated

Attached: J2idkVn.png (811x480, 137K)

/thread

Halts maul fotzensohn

Should’ve. Dumbass!

It’s should’ve you pretentious faggot. It’s a contraction.

Here’s how to use it in a sentence.

>Op should’ve stop sucking cocks and not spammed Cred Forums with his pretentious fagotry.

Attached: 6D92D7F4-3713-480A-ADBE-19FFC26E74EF.gif (450x258, 1.84M)

I typed “stopped” fucking cracked screen iPad.

> Not only you can not...
Also, a lot of us do speak foreign languages, pleb. Get out of here, you shitposting slant.

Have you ever considered that regional dialects hold more cultural significance than any concept of “proper English”?

I believe you’re talking about Should’ve which is as legitimate a contraction as I’ve. You need to brush up on your elements of style son...

Strunk & White are embarrassed for you

Go back to worrying about what colour your gendre is for your fake queen, tea slurping hosh posh nigger.

Sounds like should of.

But really is should’ve.

Which is short for should have.

I've never heard an American use fish and chips as an expression, should I adsume all people from the UK are retards for having different language standards within english than we do? I do, you filthy tea drinking maggots!

Sounds like OP "should of" stopped sucking cocks a while ago.

Attached: 1360850764714.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Im not american and i have heard heaos of people here use "should of".

Dumbass doesn't even know about contractions. That's like 4th grade shit

Yes but this is OP we're talking about

Well, technically they're not speaking their own, they're speaking a bastardised version of British English.
No wonder they butcher it so.

pic unrelated.

Attached: 3EBAD7F.jpg (640x826, 96K)

Attached: CCCEBD84-3AE1-49BB-8274-2855866F5FC9.jpg (960x778, 64K)

Yea, stupid fuckers. I remember when they invented the cell phone and this stupid fucker said when they unveiled it. I should of tried to make it smaller. What a dumb fuck. Then when they invented the computer, I heard this stupid motherfucker say"we should of made it more sexy". What a dube. Then when they invented the TV, this retard said, "I should of made it bigger. Fuck those stupid retards and all the shit they created. My country has contributed nothing of value in the last century but at least I speak well.

cheers mate

Should've*

>"should of".
Do you mean, for instance, I "should of" called OP a faggot?