What the fuck is life about, Cred Forums?

What the fuck is life about, Cred Forums?

Attached: 1574457493687.png (311x279, 138K)

Busting nuts and making gainz. That's life.

Whatever you make it.

Being physically superior to other men.

Attached: b2cs281ofld41.png (1008x1051, 991K)

oh snap!

Finding someone to mate with and having atleast one health offspring, that's what's life about from a evolutionary standpoint.
From a existential standpoint, there is no real point to life. You make your own purpose

The purpose of like is to make stuff and create things.

It's about sex with my wife. Someday it will be about the fruit of the sex with my wife because she will eventually stop taking her pill.

>work
>having kids
That's it

It's about whatever makes your time on this planet the most fulfilling.
To some its games.
To some its art.
To others it's sex with as many people as possible.

Just do whatever makes you feel like the best version of yourself and enjoy what time you got.

whatever you want. stop trying to get other people to give your life meaning, that's your responsibility.

Dollar dollar bill y'all.

The people who spend their young lives fucking whatever moves tend to lose that happiness when they realize all they've been doing is being a chronic masturbator with extra steps. Sex is just sex without love.

life has no inherent meaning, and finding meaning gives meaning to the meaninglessness of life.

Attached: zomgirl.jpg (800x800, 77K)

Fair point. I was thinking more how some divorced people that don't want to go through another marriage or any of the hassle, so they seem to rather quick hookups and focus on themselves for whatever time they have left.

Though I do agree on younger people doing that will more than likely end up feeling emptier eventually.

LIFE IS ABOUT COOMING UHBA IM GONNA GONAA CUMM YOI VAI!!!!!!!???! AHHHHHH IM COOMING AHHHHHHHHB

Attached: CFCE1664-555F-405F-A62A-C7B9405F8903.png (406x268, 4K)

>turns Cred Forums into nothing but a coomer board despite there being literally a dozen other boards for cooming
>gets visibly mad when anybody wants to do a raid or a greentext thread
I hate coomers and I'm one of them

Eat shit and die

>with comma

Nothing. human Life has no meaning or purpose beyond perpetuating itself

It is up to you to make purpose and meaning for your own life

knowledge brings meaning to life.

Go learn the hard things, and you will soon find yourself laughing and having a grand time doing what used to seem like little things

For example, when I dabbled into physics for a little bit, I started appreciating those little rainbow oil puddles on the ground around cars.

When I started going down entomology, I cut off the head of an insect and marvelled at how both the head and body were still moving.

Eating healthy (that is, being mindful of nutrient intake) feels just like being on the best of drugs man. All day, all the time. No side effects. Legal dealers everywhere. Do it at work

Knowledge brings depth, understanding, and security in life.

seek knowledge, gain wisdom. Then you will find the meaning in life

Life is anything and everything that you do that avoids death. We are born without purpose, live out of fear and die by accident. That's just how it is man. But it's not an entirely bad thing, just means you can do whatever you want coz there's no set way to live your life.

It's about 50 years and then you go uuuurghhh and die.

this is retarded.
I eat extremely healthy, have a reasonably calculated nutrient intake, have a very healthy erlationship with food (I eat healthy as a rule and have no problem eating outside of my diet whenever i feel like), and i can 100% assure you it is nothing like being high "on the best of drugs".

Only someone who never took drugs would say something idiotic like that. Either that, or your "nutrient intake" includes healthy quantities of lsd.

Not to mention that oil puddles can go fuck themselves, and that the bit about marvelling at beheading insects makes you sound like a very ill adjusted human.

honestly in the modern times a human life is basically useless except if you are good looking or rich with some exceptions.

Life...

Wasting 12 years in school plus college/university, getting a job you find out you actually hate after going in student debt, working everyday to pay that off, get a wife and kids then have zero down time, get old then retire and enjoy what time you have left having health issues and not being able to enjoy things you wanted because you're to old, then you die.

yeah, its about fucking his wife

>"nutrient intake" includes healthy quantities of lsd
do want