Let us all just take a moment to thank our current and former military personnel for their service

Let us all just take a moment to thank our current and former military personnel for their service.

After all, they are heroes who fight for our freedom.

Thank you for your service, selfless, brave, courageous, honorable, warrior-poet heroes!

Attached: XcE9pfI7JfVztaovE0oya5AGV1d7bOFZs_yVjVPn7R0.jpg (768x768, 173K)

Nobody huh?
Weird!
Irl, people trip over themselves running to show appreciation for our heroes!

Bruh I play Call of Duty all the time, doesn't seem that hard.

I've already done my part man. Dated a marines wife on and off over 5 years. You think being a military wife is tough? Imagine what it's like for me, behind enemy lines every day.

Youre a troll dumbfuck. Bad B8 used too many times.

When has Americas Freedom been under threat that their armed forces have protected it? You just invade countries in the middle east for profit and political reasons.

>When has Americas Freedom been under threat that their armed forces have protected it?
9/11

How did your military protect your freedom? You just spent a fortune looking for WMD that didn't exist. The towers are still fucked and the lives still lost.

thanks for defending the worthless dollar currency so zionists and globalists can leach of the country you pretend to love.

Attached: IronSpoon.jpg (730x554, 38K)

My giving terrorist orgs. in the Middle East something to concentrate on in their own backyard instead of coming over here and fucking our shit up.

>STAG at a baseball stadium
Jesus, Amerifatia is dumb

They fucked our shit up tho. The country's never been this retarded before.

What have they done since then?
Nothing.
Why are you anti military guys such cucked pussies? You want some other country to come fuck you up dont you?

I don't get the 'thank you for your service' or in the UK the obsession of 'help for heroes'. They joined the military on a voluntary basis. Nobody forced them.

If there was a major conflict and we had the draft then fine, but we don't.

heroes of what ?

does this guy intentionally dangle that strap in front of that soldier's face or is he just retarded?

I love how these faggots think ahmed on his dirt farm in afghanistan is gonna come to kentucky and start running shit if the marines dont go there and shoot $80,000 javelin missiles at his fucking adobe hut.
That shit has nothing to do with securing american liberties and our way of life.
If you're gonna thank someone, thank SF guys for targeting specific terrorist cells bent on actually harming us. Thank the FBI or the CIA.
But im not gonna kiss some grunts ass for joining to go fuck shit up overseas and then thank him for existing. That just breeds the little douchebag vets we all know, who feel entitled to the whole fucking world.

Attached: khan20130426134601317.jpg (650x365, 151K)

Exactly.

Thanks

Given the current state of american freedom as a direct consequence of 9/11, they did a fucking awful job at it.

Whats your point man. We never asked for your thanks.

Attached: signal-2020-02-09-195552.jpg (639x460, 42K)

I'm just pointing out that I would basically be a slave in chains if you didn't go to Iraq or Afghanistan or Djibouti or wherever the fuck you went.
A slave.
Thank you hero. Thank you for fighting my freedom!
Would you like 10% off of a happy meal?