Tell me there is a whole community that hates billie eilish...

Tell me there is a whole community that hates billie eilish. I just want to kick her face and bury her alive when I see her face on a screen. A 10/10 girl tells me she likes this cunt, she immediately isn't fuckable anymore.

Attached: Billie-Eilish-a-electrise-le-tapis-rouge-des-Oscars-2020.jpg (2000x1332, 250K)

did she bang your dad after murdering your mom or some shit OP? calm down nigger faggot LOL
XD

> zoomers: "her songs connect with me.. she and I are the same.. such a smart womyn!"
> Me: "you do realize her music is written by a dude based on stereotypical teen depression, etc?"

It's true.. She's a packaged product to fill another niche in the market.
Could just as easily picked another random out of the aspiring artist bucket and named them Baillie Eyelash and had the same manufactured success.

Attached: 356325.jpg (990x700, 45K)

She sucks nigger dick. Why would anybody like her

her music is boring as shit
i feel the same way about bronies OP, if a hot brony talks to me I want to walk away, fuck My Little Pony, its even worse than Teen Titans GO! or Wow Wow Wubbzy! FUCK MY LITTLE PONY AND BRONIES!!!!! those sickos need a second holocaust exclusively for them!!!

DEATH TO ALL FURRIES AND BRONIES FUCK THOSE ANIMAL HUMPING FAGGOTS AND BILLIE EYELASH OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IS PROBABLY A FURFAG HERSELF SO FUCK THAT BITCH HER MUSIC AINT EVEN MUSIC ITS JUST WHISPERING RUBBISH FUCKING DUMB BAT SLUT AND OP LIKES TO FUCK DOGS TOO SO FUCK HIM AND I HOPE HE GETS RAPED BY BLACKS AND THEN HE DIES OF AIDS WHAT A FUCKING FAG NOBODY WOULD MISS THE CUNT BASTARD ANAL SLUT RETARD DOWNIE FAG!!!!

Billie Eillish music is trash but she has nice titties tho you autistic faggot

She is so fucking hot tho I would love to fuck her in the ass

Thank you. Had to be said. She's the wrong kind of feminist.

At least fuck her before killing her you dumb fucking cunt, you have fresh pussy waiting to be fucked in front of you and you kill her without even banging her? ARE YOU FUCKING GAY OR SOME SHIT OR ARE YOU THAT AUTISTIC YOU FAGGOT
even if she makes shit-tier normie trash music she has nice tits and ass FFS you gay nigger faggot fuck you and die pleb

FUCK ALL FURRIES AND BRONIES FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS

Her music sucks donkey balls with gravy LOL does it even count as music? sounds of kayne west being raped up the arse would make for a better album

She's just a coalburner. Nothing special and the music is all autotune. I could sound like that stupid bitch with a jew writing my music and migo's man setting the beats.

BRONIES ARE FUCKING FAGGOTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>implying there's a right type of feminist

ALL BRONIES SHOULD CHOKE ON HORSE DICK SLOWLY

You DO sound like a stupid bitch

Lol

>types letters
>sounds

Damn bro.

The fact that you listen to either one of them makes you a gigantic fag and your opinion is invalid

I think some of these posts are made by billie.

She only fucks black guys..Whites have no chance.

no u
also i dont listen to kanye you mongoloid

Lol k