Thank you Disney/Facebook ads!

Thank you Disney/Facebook ads!

i haven't seen it yet, but i'm hearing that "birds of prey" is another feminism film flop FFF

Attached: CaptainMarvel.png (1175x862, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rue2ho60hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah fam, watched it last night and it’s actually pretty good.

No fam, actually it isnt

>birds of prey
>pretty good

Attached: 1449971774023.jpg (413x395, 19K)

cape shit+woman=garbage.
why does the shitwidow get a movie?

shitwidows? Mr. Lahey, I think you've had enough of the liquor...

Uhhhh, faggot you're wrong HERO has HER in it. Think before you talk SHIT. Fuckin' incel bitch.

Attached: IMG_4016.jpg (800x800, 136K)

I literally just came out of the theatre and I can't get the taste of ass or of my mouth.

To be fair, the first half of the movie was fun and Ewan McGregor player an amazing job as Joker 2.0.

The rest of the movie was shit though.

Margot Robbie can't seem tell if her accent is supposed to be Bostonian, Canadian, Irish, British or fucking Nigerian.

The choreography doesn't flow very well.

The actors don't even look like their roles.
Renee Montoya is supposed to be a twenties/early-thirties looking Spanish chick but looks like she should be in a retirement home.
Huntress looks like her costume was a bargain from the Spirit of Halloween.
Black Canary is literally black. I've yet to see a comic/cartoon where she's not an Aryan rocket but somehow they cast her as a black rocket.

I came to see my childhood comics and cartoons come to life but it felt like I was in detention. Multiple times after the halfway point I thought about leaving and seeing if I could get my money back.

I'm not seeing any more DCEU movies in theatre, it's a waste of time and money. I pay to be entertained, not belittled.

>I pay to be entertained, not belittled.
this

the question is why must the most brutal killer in batman's history! be a gay sissy now?

Who tf you talking about?

victor zsasz

victor zsasz is now the gay boyfriend from black mask

Seen it?

Imagine giving a shit about superhero movies fucking faggots

Although I liked the fellas acting, that's not the Zsasz I know. When he said his name I was a little confused.

I thought "shouldn't those scars all be in multiples of five?" Four down and one across. I dunno, it's nitpicky but he wasn't the part I hated the most. I think I hated Huntress's costume the most.

Nah fam actually it wasnt that bad

Imagine giving a shit about faggots giving a shit about movies?!

Not sure if that makes you a double faggot or a nigger. You tell me.

Stop watching superhero shit in the first place and grow the fuck up

tell me a movie with an all women cast that wasn't....

also this whole put black people in movies shit?
i dont have a problem when they are playing a black character but why in the fuck have to make a non black character played by a black person?
why you have to ruin the characters portrait just for the sake of being "IN" with the times?

Imaging the god damn backlash if a white dude was to play "black lightning" ....or if a white woman played "vixen" or "amanda waller"
the same goes for ezra miller playing fucking barry allen....barry allen is blonde with blue eyes....miller is your generic looking guy....disappointed

Birds of prey a good movie to jack off to

Imagine giving a shit about someone telling people to not give shit about capeshows fuckin ass

You're not wrong, I loved Ewan McGregor and his big Black Mask

I hate Ezra Miller as well. there's a really great cringe video of him and gal Gadot talking about woke culture. He's trying to get her to say some woke bullshit and she's having none of it.

Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, and Henry Cavill are best thing to come out of the DCEU. Everyone else can fuck off.

>him and gal Gadot talking about woke culture. He's trying to get her to say some woke bullshit and she's having none of it.
link or it didn't happen

Brb Church...

Starts at about 2:00
youtu.be/7rue2ho60hk

i may be in the wrong here but i hate Momoas Aquaman too
i mean i don't like that "bike rider bad boy" attitude he has as the hero
plus his movie sucked...the ONE REASON i like DC is because their stories are fucking dark...
Aquaman seemed like the kind of movie that is gonna be played in the tv on Sunday evenings in a couple of years....
Gal gadot as wonderwoman? i would prefer if she was more build up than the stick figure she has but that's just my personal preference
Cavil was the ONLY THING worth in this whole shit show....
plus we never get to see how the story was really cause zack snyders daughter died and he removed himself from the project...so the new director did what he could with the already shot scenes...thats why we ended with a marvel looking movie with happy ending, cause the director was a marvel movie director
the whole thing was supposed to be 5 parts starting with man of steel then batman vs superman the justice league 1 then 2 and then 3.... instead we got this shit....

thanks!
but also, DAMMIT!
way too deep in the SJW cringe

Although I like Momoa and I think gal Gadot is the perfect Wonder woman, I can see what you mean and she with your points.

ARCGH! I HATE YOU1 WHAT DID YOU DO TO BRIE LARSON?! SHE'S NORMALLY SO PRETTY! FUCKING PHOTOSHOPPING HER FOR YOU MISOGENY!

>gal Gadot is the perfect Wonder woman
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off Jew.

Attached: file.png (303x227, 71K)

Is he a fag?

Well... Yeah.

keked

It's funny because the entire IMAX theatre was just for me and four other people.

Imagine being this upset about a movie

fag-tranny hybrid I think or something, always wearing womens clothes
top degeneracy

>Fag-tranny hybrid
I'm still laughing!

also im gonna post how the story was going to be cause i have really digged into this because i could not believe it was this shit
so after watching batman vs superman, everything was going great, i was waiting for the darkseid thing in justice league as it was rumored
everybody that knows anything about DC knew that superman wasn't dead and that he would come back in the next movie but the question was "how?"
justice league would start with heroes already knowing about darkseid through lex's confession so batman recruits the others movie goes at its the real thing for most part and then they defeat steppenwolf only at the end of the movie darkseid tubes in wiht already beat up hearoes in front of him

justice league two is kinda of a guarila warfare between batman and company and the parademons until they an reach the motherboxes which darkseid already has put in use and is off sipping tea with lex which lex by the way kills lois out of pure hatred? (leaks were not clear on that)
the batman and co. steal one of the motherboxes and use them to revive supes. Supes comes back looking like the leaked picture witch basically mean he is a bad guy now, learns about darkseid and goes and fucks him up real quick than comes back home only to learn that lois is dead and lose his shit

justice league 3 is basically dictator superman and flash learning to travel back in time to tell bruce about lois...hence the flashpoint thing in the final cut we got....

Attached: snyder cut.jpg (960x960, 68K)

Attached: 1580514382000.jpg (234x309, 12K)

Based

They're right
Feminism looks repuslive

Attached: 20200122_153307.jpg (720x570, 227K)

I've def. been there...& I wish they (movie producers) would finally realize that, but nope they're SJW Movie producers now.