I’m chronically depressed

I’m chronically depressed.
I hate my life and a burden to everyone
3 antidepressents did nothing
Therapy doesn’t help

Should I off myself and how

Attached: celeste-trans-flag.jpg (1200x680, 93K)

Smoke some weed.

Attached: 015-Ci4hfz9.png (452x710, 280K)

Just try not being depressed.

do shrooms
a lot

No you shouldn't, it seems hopeless but it does get better. I'm a guy, 29, deal with chronic depression. I've been on like 6 different anti-depressants, been to therapy, mental health courses. It is hard but it will get better. I am here if you want to talk

Wtf are these wholesome comments I came here for instructions

I too have the depressions lol and hate my dad. wuts your favorite linkin park song

>Wtf are these wholesome comments I came here for instructions
delete win32

>3 antidepressants did nothing.

Are you retarded? I had to go through at LEAST 20 different meds before I found what worked for me.

Everyone is so fucking different you won't find the right meds your first 1 3 5 or even 20 times.

You need to keep trying and after 2 weeks if no effect get something else.

Aside from that you need to have a routine. Once you're on meds and have a normal routine throughout the day your life will be normal, but come the fuck on 3 and you're giving up? That's why you're depressed.

Attached: [r@yg0ld]viky_2.jpg (208x243, 45K)

Fucking 20????? I won’t make it that far

Hey b/ro, watch Gabor Mate on YouTube it will give you some insights

Go on a cocaine binge. That’ll reset your mood bud.

Do all of you just have way access to hardcore drugs?

Protip; depression isn't a problem its a symptom of the problem.
As for immediate help... look at this cute dog!

Attached: 69246AC7-F6B7-4CA0-BCC5-EB045A62E9B9.jpg (750x532, 84K)

>stop taking anti-depressants
>stop going to therapy
>stop believing happiness isn't a choice
you need to take the symbolical grow-a-pair redpill. make a list of shit your goals and how to achieve them. then do it instead of making up excuses and hiding behind depression.
>yes it's that "simple"

Just stay in that cage you've created user. Just keep doing all the same things. Don't change anything. Continue your self-created prison. Don't change your hobbies. Don't change your diet. Don't change your knowledge, your wisdom. Don't change your perspectives, don't seek love. Don't open the curtains. Don't eat better foods. Don't drink more water.

Just keep doing what you're doing because that seems to be making you happy.

Give it a few years and see how far you can make it.
There is always a bit of hope out there user.
Something might change or maybe you will make a change.

Is that Madeline from Celeste?

No, you should not off yourself. Do yourself a favor and play Celeste, if you haven't already. You'll see that life can be worth living.

It doesn't really matter OP, you die anyway in the end. If you do nothing till that time, it still will matter just as much as when you try your hardest. So why bother?
Can you rember all the people who didn't made it to the history books? Me neighter.

Attached: 13284560454721.jpg (571x515, 80K)

No. You have to remember that everything has value. You just have to set one goal and accomplish it to start on the right path.

help yourself
you sound like you wanted to get the easy way by taking antidepressants
meaning is found in struggle, if you dont struggle you feel no meaning.
you will not get magicaly happy, you have to will yourself every day into acting to become better human being than you were before. Only then you will find happines, but it will be painful, but it will be the nice kind of pain, that you can be proud of, and not the shame/regret type of pain you feel now.