Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

You got the Qs and they got the As!

As always tits are required and encouraged

Attached: 1576268737074.jpg (232x217, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/HzhuWQq
voca.ro/73OswzazkOQ
voca.ro/n1p7DsDSGkq
voca.ro/hAIS8lwpxK8
voca.ro/h5Az3t8hNw7
voca.ro/kfCTXr41Ggz
voca.ro/3vFdVyhI8h2
voca.ro/7HCOOfoZBim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you awake?

Do girls really enjoy a small dick or they just saying that to not insult me. Also what's your opinion on this wuhan flu, bioweapon or natural? Doomed or nothing?

I mean guys, not me. I am really big, it was a typo

What does penetration feel like? Do girls like creampies?

If you caught you hubby fucking a guys asshole,what would you do

Yes, are you
They are saying it you small dick. Use your brain. And the wuhuflu is a hoax
Sure you are
It feels like being full. And love creampies. It gets so wet
Kill him, he had 1 strike and used it on another girl

>Very funny.

Yes, size does matter. I can mostly speak for myself on this topic though. I have seen my friends and female strangers complain about the lack of size of their men. It was a lot of them.

Sure you are probably tiny like the other user

femanons, yay or nay to trannies who are MtF?

>I'm a girl.
Girls secretly discuss how big a guy is. Usually the girls who speak about it openly have issues.

Attached: 1361511867110.jpg (1280x960, 125K)

Great
Cry
Not me
Yay, I like tranny pussy

-vchan

Do you blame men for being smaller than you were expecting.if so why

i don't thin that is V
post time stamp or a vocaroo faggot

Secretly with the guys or secretly with their friends? And how small is too small for you?

imgur.com/HzhuWQq

Don't tongue her pisshole losers
Do tongue her asshole

-Dad

Women secretly discuss it with other females. I've only seen a girl say out loud when she was arguing with her bf in public to shame him.

Any fems here... I’ve got a small cock.... but I get rock hard when horny and a shot cum like Spider-Man... my question is do any fems get turned on by the volume/distance I guy can shot he’s cum? Pic related my load

Attached: 4A933839-CB91-4CE2-B798-4F119FB91636.jpg (1234x1982, 308K)

Spit swallow or facial? Do girls actually like sex or is it a meme to control guys

Pic 2

Attached: EA2297AC-37D8-4BEA-B75C-2F8204FA124D.jpg (1236x2035, 320K)

Do you get jealous when/b/ has trap threads

Cumming is the important part, I don't care about the volume.

I swallow for a guy I really like, and sex is similar. I enjoy sex with a guy I'm really attracted to and really like.
I have faked it with a guy I only kind of liked.

I like to shot my load all over a women’s body knowing my seed is all over my girl is hot as fuck

Jezus...that is a tiny cock. Sorry bro.

What does cum taste like? My gf wont let me cum in her mouth until I swallow my own load. I go down on her all the time. Do you think this is fair

Attached: 260eea1565291c6c4605560a58475131.jpg (1010x1299, 181K)

Do you let your bf tape you sucking him? My gf loves it but never let's me use my phone, only hers. And she never lets me watch it

Different user here, I can shoot massive loads and get a lot of distance (4 feet or better if I really try). I’m low key kind of proud that I’m still maintaining that at 37 years old but my wife who I’ve been with for 13 years has never really given a shit about it. I wish she shared your enthusiasm for cum.

Has a guy ever shot cum in your eye? What's it feel like

Your cute. Thanks for sharing

No this is not far dump her right now and start thinking for yourself king. Either be an alpha or a cuck.

Attached: a74f84ba-83ec-476b-868c-81b5cc156d0d.jpg (368x612, 11K)

I guess it's all perspective. Women I've been with do NOT like having their personal cervix space invaded. The do seen to like to go slow and a little pressure, but they don't like it to be poked. It's really an issue when nature wants you to push deep right before you climax.
I thought most guys had this problem?

The depends. Sometimes it can be salty.
No, she's being a real bitch.

When is the spic mongrel expected to born?

what question have you liked answering the most in the history of these threads, and what question do you hate the most?

So I found out my gf is fucking her best friend, who's a girl. Do I dump her? My buddy thinks hot and i should not leave. But they all feel if it was a guy I should. Does it matter if it's a girl or guy? Shouldn't either be worthy of me dimoing her ass? I also have hours of vids of her sucking me off and getting blasted with cum. If I dump her should I save them, delete them or post them online?

>vchan makes thread, then doesnt reply
Sheistkaupf

Femanon here. I'll start answering questions if anyone is interested

Oh we're definitely interested, but we'd have to have some proof that you're a femanon

How do you feel about the gender of your kid?

Is there a cheat code in cunnilingus (and fingering) ? like a special move to be the best no matter the girl ?
got kik for counseling ?

What kind of proof?
I dont have a kid
Lick the clit and stick your finger in deep and make a come here motion with the finger. I will cum 99% of the time within 60 seconds

Ever do this with your dad?

Attached: 9af74b839a4eec38b7da490835e35f95.jpg (799x1072, 349K)

>counseling
1/does the clit have a prefered pattern ? like the alphabet or talking to it (like you debate with yourself about politics and shit while your mouth is on the pussy).

2/Does it works for a vaginal woman (i've read that the vaginals women were just girls with a deep clitoris (the descending part no just the bean)).

3/The come here motion is on the Gspot especially or any wall of the pussy ?

Does the vagina have teeth?

When you get overwhelmed by things like maintenance where you live, rational thinking leading to answers you might not like...what would you do if there wasn't someone around to figure it out for you?

voca.ro/73OswzazkOQ

Finally I didn't have to. Always the thread myself

how do female necrophiles do it?

I mean once try but you know I do vocaroos right? Lol

voca.ro/n1p7DsDSGkq

Yep it wasnt me!

I'm actually into that, but he isn't.

Delicious.

Yes, when I was in my first year of high school. It stung.

Thank you.

What about men are you most attracted to?
What's your ideal guy look like?

What was it like when you first put a tampon in

Can you say "Jermaine, I want your big black cock in my mouth?"

That would be awesome.

Attached: bd-wong.png (500x272, 203K)

It really depends on the girl dude. Me personally I’m gonna be honest and say anything 4 inches and under is small for me. However, I firmly believe a guy can make up for the lack of size by doing amazing in most other areas in the bedroom.
No? It’s really not their fault if they have a small penis. But like I just said to the other user, you can make up for lack of size.
Swallow always. Anything else is for pussies.
It’s literally all sex questions most of the time on these threads. Lots of anons on Cred Forums are a bunch of horny fucks, or just revolve their life around sex. It would be nice to have a different variety of questions.
Uhhhh figure it out for yourself and find the best resolution to a problem no matter what it is...? The way you phrased this question is very passive aggressive and I don’t know if that was intentional or not. Seems intentional.

Feels like anal. Try it out and imagine it being more toward your tummy than your back .

I LOVE CREAMPIES

This is what I value in a man, listed from most important to least important:
Personality, looks, values, morals, hobbies, and job

With that being said, I’m very into big/burly/tall lumberjack body types. They don’t have to be super fit or anything. I also like guys who have a great sense of humor and good tastes, but they aren’t super arrogant or flashy.

Since I'm here now I'll try to reply to some old stuff!

My spawn is due June 24th!

voca.ro/hAIS8lwpxK8

I didnt make this thread this time! I was busy earlier today!
For future reference. I will never make these threads if I cant dedicate my time to it and respond vocally

voca.ro/h5Az3t8hNw7

Painful. I was still a virgin at the time and for years I could never fit it in there because it just hurt too much. When I was 16, I finally got one in and I was really stoked because I could finally go swimming on my period.

Ew no sorry

voca.ro/kfCTXr41Ggz

mmmm you must've gotten super wet having that cock shaped thing inside you all day

voca.ro/3vFdVyhI8h2

It was intentional

Das racist

Attached: 1561503330997.webm (412x704, 1.42M)

Not really? It was very dry and uncomfortable, I think I put it in wrong the first couple of times.

All these sex questions ew. Personally not a fan so I have a different type of question. Given the circumstances of being attractive with no self esteem. What's the key to finding a woman heart? Is there something specific I should be doing?
Although extremely charismatic and humorous I lack the will to be all that social. Not say that I'm inept in any case as I can make friends without even trying. But if one does not like to reach out, how do I get women to want to be with me?

That said I dont mean to sound arrogant, I'm not even like that. Im not even cocky either so I dont mean to give off that impression

If the women's rights movement is so big, then why won't it fight me?

you need a lesbian friend

imgur.com/HzhuWQq

my gf's vagina doesn't look like that?

Attached: img.png (1011x939, 1.16M)

voca.ro/7HCOOfoZBim

Why? I have a "lesbian" sister lol

Whoa, looks like she was probably in a car accident or something. You should avoid bringing it up.

Yes. Come on everyone, serious questions only, sick of answering the obvious.

What are you talking about? Who the hell is around to figure out my problems for me?

Oh cool a spiderman thread

Attached: 1 - Tg9cNAT.png (500x357, 321K)

By reading this, you sound as far from “extremely charismatic and humorous” as possible. I nearly shuddered reading this. You’ve got a lot of self reflecting to do, because you give off massive creep vibes.

Attached: 2 - KKqbPud.jpg (500x368, 34K)

Attached: 3 - gmZuLsY.jpg (500x357, 26K)

Attached: 4 - lZ7YtDp.jpg (479x352, 35K)

I did ask you a serious question you eastrogen filled pile of cunt gravy, Mabey if you would stop strumming your labia and buying shoes you'd notice it.

Attached: 5 - AhdsgIo.jpg (400x285, 31K)

Attached: 6 - XxFXIAU.jpg (468x346, 25K)

The best guy friend, or dad

Attached: 7 - BX3XMXW.jpg (477x357, 16K)

Attached: 8 - NmOntJa.jpg (640x489, 60K)

Read what I fucking replied to retard.

Attached: 9 - Dj0Yv6t.png (680x482, 282K)

Attached: 10 - fP3SW9b.jpg (420x561, 35K)

My father isn’t in the picture and my guy friends are just that, guy friends. They don’t help me figure out my problems any more than I help them.

More spiderman

Attached: 11 - xhNaTLW.jpg (400x334, 21K)

Attached: 12 - ht75a14.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Attached: 13 - FIQxpGx.jpg (500x357, 24K)

Attached: 14 - Sm2kraJ.png (400x266, 172K)

Attached: 15 - 0ownOp6.jpg (399x223, 15K)

Attached: 16 - 9ZDJlpa.jpg (396x260, 33K)

No one cares what women have to say more spiderman

Attached: 17 - H1vq3Gb.jpg (481x348, 48K)

>makes a thread about being asked questions.
>gets cunt shunted when people ask them.

And this is why they shouldn't vote.

Attached: 18 - LxesIOE.jpg (270x187, 9K)

Attached: 19 - ca3AXse.jpg (625x466, 52K)

I have some advice for your family

Attached: 7E3759DE-1A99-4D36-9752-2AADF7B5B4AA.jpg (500x401, 69K)

Attached: 20 - gFXjFIj.jpg (475x347, 42K)

I guess not fixing\ dealing with anything is another option

Attached: 21 - IeOfFAz.jpg (642x473, 43K)

They asked if vaginas have teeth. I didn’t make the thread fucker. You’re retarded.

imgur.com/HzhuWQq

SHUT UP FAT COW

>gf
>obvious scarring

That was what we non autists call a joke suger tits, also why the fuck are you expecting serious questions from fucking Cred Forums?

Read my reply, and tell me it was serious. I swear to fucking god

You seem to be getting rustled babe, Mabey you should only post when it's not your period, the blood loss seems to be making you cranky.

Nice try, I’ll take that as your admission of retardation. Can’t read so you start picking on me to get a rise lmao.

If I was forced to, I'd prefer a bearded man, like myself. Does that make me narcissistic?

If cock size matters for males, vagina size matters for males. That simple. Some females got loose vaginas, some tight. It depends on your own size and whether a dick is "big" depends on the female's vagina size too. A 7 inches could be small to some females and big to others but since women don't really measure their vagina they don't know anything until the penis goes in. Yeah the vagina can stretch but it's a muscle first and foremost, not everyone is born with the same muscles, some females will have tighter ones than others, some dicks bigger than others. What could be "loose" for one male may be "tight" to another male. It's all just genital compatibility.

No sex questions, why do women complain about their breast size when even the largest ones only weigh like 2kg like Jcup and Gcup? I usually here the big boobed females complaining about their boobs hurting their back and to be quite honest, females with larger breasts tend to be on the heavier and as a result they don't exactly work out...

2KG, but moving upwards and downwards independently, so more mass, and always there.

Imagine hanging two kilo bags of sugar around your neck all day. Then make them all sweaty.

why dose it her so much to not have a woman in my life

why wont anyone like me

how do get my need for a woman's touch filled when i am worthless

when i say "i need a hug" am i being codependent and making a girl my higher power

Because you’re on Cred Forums

What...?

why dose it hurt so much when i dont have anyone to hug me

can i pleas have a hug?
i am hurting with out one

how do i get my need to feel needed met?
when a woman dose not need a men

why dose to hurt so much to be with out her?

when will the pain stop

How do have sex with a women without consent?

how do i get a girl to like a monster like myself

why is in not ok for boys to have feelings

why do i feel like i want to die without her

why dose hit hurt so much to not have a woman in my life

why is it not ok for a man to say "im hurting"

how do i get her back in my life

why do i feel empty and incomplete with out her

why is it not ok for boys to cry

what do i do with the ring that she said no to

mom fonger car friend?