The only thing that gives me pleasure in life is driving my car really fucking fast

The only thing that gives me pleasure in life is driving my car really fucking fast.

How do I become a race car driver?

Attached: Speeding.jpg (413x310, 25K)

I would start by getting a high performance car and then going to your local drag track and entering into the races there. Maybe after a few wins someone in the industry with notice you. Good luck user.

>someone in the industry with notice you.
Not fucking likely... going to a professional driving school might be a better option lol

*racing school

You don't. Race car drivers start racing kartings @6 yo, 99.99% of them come from very wealthy families, even if they suck at driving they still make a "career" out of it

>Build your own car
>Go to drag race
>Enter
>Boomers drool
>Notoriety

Nb4
>"I can't build a car"
> "I don't have money"

Ah, I see.
Basically it would be difficult so I should just give up without even trying? Great advice user. Truly inspirational.

He is right tho.
But pls, go ahead. Go waste years.

Yes you should cause if you dont, you are rly blind and stupid.
Grow up buddie. Youre too old to get there. And too old to have these childish dreams.

Nowhere in OP's post does he say he wants to be a professional race car driver. It says he wants to be a race car driver. There ya go OP all you need is a race car.

Fucking americunts....
Rather get false hope inspiration than the truth.

GG fuckup

You won't, drivers always come from well off and connected families that can afford multiple cars and have connections to either attract sponsors or get in teams.

Your best bet is the amatuer circuit. Get you car over to either a track or a strip and just have fun there .

Amateur shit honda civic fags isnt racing. Its babies with no money in shit cars.

You are clueless if you think he meant anything but pro.

Jesus this MUST be poor bait.
Join your local club you fucking moron. Details are on Facebook and they have a poorly designed and out of date website. I’ve already checked.

Where did OP tell us his age?

You don't know what area I'm in, how can you say theres a local club? And what if I don't use facebook?

This HAS to be bait.

Not necessary.
If he’s over 15 and not already sponsored he’s too old.

Start at 4 years old

Also get a motorcycle, you're basically dry rubbing one out in your compared to banging twins being how a bike feels.

This is mostly to do with f1 plenty of people from all over the world have become raceing hobbyists or pros just by doing it without karting experience or a shit ton of money (but I will admit these things obviously help a lot)

How is it a waste of my years to pursue my dream?

Thanks bro, nice to see not all of Cred Forums are negative Nancy's

>you're basically dry rubbing one out in your compared to banging twins being how a bike feels
Am I stupid because this doesn't make sense to me

when your only pleasure has become a job or a chore, then what? just go for a drive when you feel like instead, and maybe limit the speeding a little, find scenic roads or crappy old cars that give the same pleasure without going 200kmh all the time.

its poorly written but what he is trying to say is car drivers are faggots, if speed is your thing motorcycles is where it's at
>I agree

the "follow your dreams" is one of the biggest memes of modern society

Start by thinning out your hair, dying it black and surgically modifying your eyes to squint. Once that is accomplished buy a $70,000 mercedes sedan and drive around like you own the roads like the rice nigger you are.
Only then can you race

Scca racing school and lots of money

Yes you're an idiot, but I'll explain it for you, child.
user is saying, you should get a motorcycle. Driving a car is like masturbating without lube, while riding a motorcycle is like having consentual sex with twins. While user doesn't specify fraternal or paternal twins or the gender of said twins, we can safely assume it to be the combination that would be preferential to your own desires.

the twins could even come from different families

Pay an entrance fee, pass tech inspection, race. You won't be any good but you will be racing.

Based on what I know of motorcycles:
Attend a performance driving school (a few days to a week for the first class usually). You can usually use their equipment. Once you have some idea of formal technique, look into track days at a local track (or close enough). You'll need to provide your own vehicle, ensure in advance that it follows their rules and will pass the trackside inspection (typically some safety wiring for critical bolts, taping or removing lights, etc.), and arrange transportation of the vehicle and any spare parts and tools you might need.
Once you've done this enough to be good and comfortable, you can look into race schools and/or your racing license.

Imagine trying to shit on Honda civics. Enjoy your shitty ass camero or charger. Garantee you can make a civic out run any muscle car with some mods that still costs half of those smol peen machines.

Maybe op will live a happy life unlike you cunt

Implying that people only have been doing what they've always wanted to since the 1750s?

By driving really fast

Need a rich daddy for that shit.

Here's some real advice...

Work on a career that will allow you to have enough income to regularly partake in local track days, or drag events, you don't even need a fast car to have the excitement, like a $2,000 AUD Toyota Celica is great for the track.

The fact of the matter is, if you've got the personal strength to pull yourself into a financially stable situation, you will have a happy life.

Money can't buy happiness you say? Lol fuck off, they only say that because they either have no money to enjoy the hobbies they want, or their hobbies coincidentally don't require much money.