>Be me
>Study electrical engineering
>Love the first year
>Second year start losing interest in the domain
>Stop going to classes entirely, still get good grades
>Stay because confirmation bias
>Third year now, almost done
>Need to find a job for the summer
>Realise I don't want to work in electrical engineering, or in anything for that matter
>Cry

I feel like whatever job I do, I'm going to hate it. I secretly dream of opening a little bar in some third world country.

What should I do, fellow Cred Forums fags?

Attached: oe.jpg (600x600, 94K)

the worst part about EE for me is the people. every single fucking decent engineering is the most boring, plain person Ive ever met

Tú rugiste, león.

Attached: zappa.jpg (640x480, 41K)

sounds like me xcept im last year law and i fucking despise it. im forcing myself to study and finish it and ill probably end up living a miserable, lonely life because of my profession.

Will you be in dept after school?

civil engineering student here. i have a year to go. my program is 4 years long and i'm forcing myself to study. used to love it first two years but started to feel neutral around the third. now i'm hating my life. i realized too late that i enjoyed simple work.

What I hate the most is the way everyone talks like they are so lucky to be able to work.
Like how lucky are you slaving yourself 40h+ a week.

Attached: wagie wagie.jpg (680x430, 31K)

im an eurofag so no debt

Then quit uni while you still have the time

open a small bar in some third world country.
Go to eastern europe for best results and max freedom

it doesn't matter what you do for a living, it won't be fun.

work is not fun, that's why it's called work. welcome to the real world.

Attached: 3cc8038f02ac186db89b2538e10fbb6c.jpg (497x531, 140K)

Any suggestion of countries were I can minimise work time, and maximise freedom

Personally I do at least like the idea of what I'm going to do for work. I don't love it but I like it

try any poor african country. you'll perhaps won't get any job so you don't have to work. maximize freedom? no problem, in the desert no one hears you scream

Attached: 36chh9.jpg (644x387, 78K)

I know Ukraine doesnt need a lot of ID confirmation and is usually the best way to escape debt
(fake suicide , go to ukraine)
Only problem is that there is a war currently there
(not a big one) but if you wanna become a mercenarie at the same time go at it

hard feel user
I try to think of life that doesnt depress me, an area of work that can make me happy. Almost nothing exists, at least nothing that is easily achievable.

You can start a tiny bar in a 3rd world country. That requires very little start up. Id just go and do it.

I'll add something to this
Ukraines war is only in the east. The rest is fine. South ukraine is the best, grandma lives near odessa, loads of tourists.
Ukraine has a lot of corruption so starting a business without somebody who knows the language is just asking for trouble. There are some ways where you can get fucked over so get a local to help you with this.

I don't know their system at all, just know that you can get scammed on rent and stuff like prices for wares as a business. So get a partner.

I was probably looking a south america anyways, just came back from Peru and I fell in love with the culture.

You're full of shit
I used to be a leather worker and before that I was a carpenter, I loved both of them to the point where it wasn't even work I was getting paid to have fun.
If you enjoy work it is fun, that's the whole point

You should open a bar in a third world country, faggot.
And in the process you'll either grow up or die.
Being an adult is learning to live your life. If you don't want to work, you don't want to live, and you aren't grown up. The only disservice college did you wasn't the monetary cost or the time you lost, it was that it sustained your state of adolescence.

Sounds honestly better. Ukrainians are not as chill. Corruption might be on a similar level but if you love the culture then peru is better. I met some south american people who visited friends in germany and these people were great and felt less like some german robots here. But there are good and bad everywhere.

Trust in the Lord. All jobs are the same. You need to be comfortable with nothing, and in whatever you do you will have everything

Be an electrical engineer in a 3rd world country and work in a bar on the side.

Attached: 5jzmsmsh8aw31.jpg (605x768, 92K)

You sound like the biggest wagecuck ever

hes right and hes wrong
its true though, life takes work. Whether your working for a company, making your own company, or off the grid farming and milking cows, its all work.
life takes work. you need to work to survive. its the reality. Infact if you don't, its pretty depressing. Your reward centers go haywire and your head gets all fucked up.
So yea working is necessary. Slaving away at some company is most of the time necessary too for your average person, since the system is built towards people doing that in order to survive.

No problem with work, as long as it's for myself.

working for yourself is just marginally better than working for a big cooperation though
you need to make money. that is the goal of both of the companies.
You are still stuck in the rat race. Youll still probably end up with bosses and shit too. You get investors, you have to work with clients and customers that you need to provide a good service for, your stocks get open and now you have another group to make happy.
There really isnt to much of a difference tbh. like sucks no matter what