So my girlfriend hangs out with her ex, tells her guy friends she loves them...

So my girlfriend hangs out with her ex, tells her guy friends she loves them, and is talking about making a premium Snapchat. My anger finally boiled over and I told her why I've been mad. She came back with the whole
>if you had confidence in our relationship you wouldn't be jealous
I'm not crazy, right? This is thot behavior, right? I just need some advice/validation that I'm thinking clearly. I really love her, so I don't know what to do. Help Cred Forums
>pic unrelated

Attached: Snapchat-2042668590.jpg (1243x2208, 191K)

Dump her and move on. Obvious common sloot

Dump that cum dumpster OP. She doesn't respect you.

user, do what this man says. Not worth it. She's a woman who wants to exploit guys and expects no repercussions.

Bump

But like, also post nudes

Mostly passable but the premium Snapchat is bad news. You deserve better

really hope this is bait. How the fuck do you even let it get that far without saying something you retard. dump the dumb thot

>mostly passable
thats sad bro

Because we just started dating and I've only recently learned all this, retard.

Strongly reccommend you dump her before she fucks a guy with a bigger dick and runs it in your face for her own pleasure.
>the pain is unlike anything I've experienced before or since

Run cut ties and bolt from that Thot plenty more out there.

Attached: 85105681_10162822656740433_548400923504803840_o.jpg (640x1315, 80K)

Run

Rubs*

Ayup.

it will hurt dumping her because u love her but be rational and pick the right choice

u will be sad for a time but wounds heal if u stay with her u will get hurt veeeery bad

This.. ive seen this behavior a few times also

Drop her like a sack of shkt.
>I dont have confidence in our relationship, because you're a giant walking red flag for a cheater. I'm out

Ditch teh bitch. It'll be hard the first couple of weeks, and then you'll slowly realise you did the right thing.

then how did you even make it out of the relationship confidence convo without laughing in the cunts face if you just started datring. what fucking confidence? the fact you even have to think about this is a red flag. r e t a r d

Damn this hurts to hear, but I already kind of knew. Thank you guys. Don't know if I have enough strength to break up with her honestly. This was the only thing I have going for me. I know I'm a sad little man.

don't put urself down u are better than her, leave her
life goes on there are plenty fish in the sea

Hey fag....can you give more details on your relationship.. Like how long you been with and what age and how big is your penis... You know common b questions... I've been with my girl for 11 years and I'm 28...ask any questions... I've done basically everything except share her or cheat so ask away fag.

Man take up drawing, fishing, woodworking, get strong and think positive.
Break up with her, you'll be okay user.
We love you Cred Forumsro

Alright OP. Ill bite. Lets say Cred Forums agrees with you. What r u gonna do. Tell ur gf that one of the most despicable and poorly looked upon websites by the masses, known to have pedophiles, misogynists, rapists, school shooters, and a huge plethora of other losers and outcasts, agrees with you? I dont even necessarily think you’re wrong but what use will this even be to you in the end. Ego stroking? Get of this shit hole and go put your real life back together or dump the whore.

Fucking lol

>this guy has never been in a relationship even once.
Yeah you ree harder at him little fella.

Nice larping.

Thank you guys, really. If I had money I'd get ya a steam game or something.
Thanks for this advice man. I think maybe you're right. Im just gonna continue the convo and be perfectly honest for once in my life and see what happens. Bless.

Beat her fucking ass and keep her in the house user. Or just dump her. I'd dump her. At this point it's not a jealousy thing. She CLEARLY has no respect for you.

You larping mf I actually have advice for your dumbass and your ass already made up your larping ass up already.... You fucking attention whore...

I don't take advice from people who type like a drunken retard.

She's a thot dude.
Either dump her if she doesn't change or embrace the cuckoldry... come on you know it makes you super angry and feel sick but the thought of her showing herself to and being fucked by other men also makes you feel a weird and forbidden kinda of arousal like no other

Tell her you have confidence you'll slap the fucking slag out of her if she don't behave, man up brother

>Hangs out with her ex
>Tells guy friends that she loves them.
I feel like you could have a discussion about this. Maybe there is some truth to what she says... Until
>She is talking about making a premium Snapchat.
No OP, you are dating a literal whore. Get out and never look back. It's going to be hard user but you need to get your shit together and do this.

Quads don't lie

Yeah. Listen to the quads OP

Attached: C96E1407-AFD2-47E0-84D8-03263FCC8B62.jpg (962x654, 524K)

dump her. not only will staying with her fucking hurt, but having your woman sell her nudes to other men IS embarrassing and other people will think you’re a cuck for it. I know a dude whose gf sells her nudes. Literally everyone who knows him thinks he’s a cuck, men and women alike. she sent me a video of her fingering herself and moaning my name to me for $5 and literally everyone he knows, even his close friends, have seen her naked. there is no way to respect a man who lets his woman do that shit

You want us to tell you not to dump her cuz u don't want to. But it's way better to dump her in the long run. Also post her nudes

It might help to know you don't actually love her. It's just lust confused as love

Dumb the bitch. If you stay in the relationship its just going to keep getting worse. You try and rationalise the Snapchat now next its going to be 3somes with other dudes and then asking you if its ok if she cucks you or just cheats on you entirely. Move on man. Not worth the pain.