A russian oligarch randomly gives you a mi-24p with a full combat load and says "do whatever you desire" what do you...

a russian oligarch randomly gives you a mi-24p with a full combat load and says "do whatever you desire" what do you use it for?

Attached: mi-24p-hind-rossiyskiy.jpg (1332x850, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4332102/amp/Migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-round-jihadis.html
youtu.be/SxrkkmEe80I
yuki.la/k/33926269
imgur.com/HzhuWQq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Decoration?

Sell it, I guess. I can't fly a helicopter.

Strafe kikes in Israhell while plaing Ride of the Valkyries

Attached: 1579467254427.png (440x600, 428K)

Put it in hanger storage until I allocate enough funds to afford to use said helicopter as hobby. They’re expensive to maintain and the time to maintain them is consuming as well.
I’ll have the munitions for when shit kicks off.

Attached: 2B63A2FB-D481-4BCE-88E5-CF3FCD727F14.jpg (960x700, 141K)

I'd sell it and retire on my millions

I use it to flee russia

Based.

I don't know the going hangar rates for a large helicopter, but I'd imagine it ain't cheap

Attached: IMG_20160707_195527.jpg (3024x3024, 1.5M)

Pay a visit to the nearest gov building
And give them all a fun helicopter ride :)

Cut a hole where the ammo storage is and fill the entire cargo space with 30mm + a feed to the gun.

Sell it or strafe Cred Forumsfaggots before I land and scalp the skinhead. Preferably while the little rat is still alive. Maybe drain it's blood as well and donate it to a blood bank.

Lease it to a big PMC on the condition that on top of payments I can also participate in ANY raids it is used in

This

Reno the interior and turn it into my house.

Shut the fuck up nigger

Based.

All of them with this:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4332102/amp/Migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-round-jihadis.html

Attached: 1580885245854.jpg (806x836, 144K)

This. Take lots of cool pics of larping, in the end its getting sold.

Edgy

Sotheby's

Cred Forums are literally niggers
Note how they go to any board not contributing anything and start shit
They are actual niggers who restrict guns that alone is a crime and they are to be shot by our /k/ommandos

Attached: 1581180770972.jpg (900x600, 80K)

based as val

Based. When you call them out, they claim you’re the one who is to blame for the shut stirring. Not to mention other shite but I digress.

Attached: 9B346DF8-547E-41A7-A833-2BD446046C42.jpg (640x733, 82K)

Cringe.

It will never stop amusing me how frequently Cred Forums gets used as a boogeyman to convince retards that people with differing opinions dont actually exist.

cringe

Destroy Estonia

They're annoying, but not that annoying

>mi-24p
Great, the shitty side mounted 30mm cannons and not the ball mounted .50 cal Gatling gun or 23mm
I'd probably just sell it after strafing the local synagogue and black neighborhood

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Which thread upset you this time, Chaim?
>Cred Forums
How to identify newfags 101

Attached: 565f338c869d1eb058449f30a24ec98c-imagepng.png (699x376, 701K)

Single handedly save Sierra Leone.

I'll threaten to use it against him until he pays someone to train me so I can use it.

Attached: 1581308315961.jpg (204x248, 9K)

Sell it to a warlord in Africa or ISIS for $3.5m, launder the cash through bitcoin and buy an investment property in Monaco

Get back at scambodia for scamming me out of hundreds of dollars they hate whitey and no give sexytime.

>not just building a in-earth heli-hanger on your property
What are you, fucking basic?

Easy there non binary they/them friendo

Attached: 1580925448522.png (1000x665, 931K)

Corrected my pic my dude
Also unlike you Cred Forums tards loke who identify as non binay anarcho commie nigget-ist I openly identify as an m16 Abrahams and I will run over any Arab/pol nigger I will find for GLOROIUS oil
Yes we fight for oil and israel and we are winning and you can do nothing about that other then screech on us to hand over our gunz
Also really the great shitpost at /ppl/ stopped in 2017 like smashing the stone and removing Shia and really the most productive board with the highest developed is here
Now I don't want hard feeling between us /ppl/, when this board gonna expload and we will float your board and shoot your commie/Nazi anime pillows it's nothing personal you are just lame subhumans,
The thing is you may have noticed, people who try to discuss on interesting topics in other boards tell you often to fuck off and you respond with Reddit all the time,
Really it's interesting when INSIDE Cred Forums(not Reddit) people tell you fuck off
Maybe they are trying to hint that you niggers are autistic commies and are to be shot
Your days are numbered )))pol(((
Mark my words
youtu.be/SxrkkmEe80I

Attached: 1580456259974.jpg (689x693, 85K)

>The boogey/pol/ derailes yet another thread

Attached: Screenshot_20200106-225656_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 294K)

For starters oligarchs don't have access to Mi-24Ps. It's like you writing "Jeff Bezos gives you an F-22 and says do whatever you want with it bro".

>what do you use it for?
I fuck it.

yuki.la/k/33926269

Jeff Bezos can get you an F-22 bruh

Convert it into a badass trailer-home and live in it.

Store in on the family /k/ompound in NE Montana. Try to redpill my childhood buddy who flew helos innaCorps so I can be his gunner
Burn some ATF facilities and grabblers' homes with 0% survivors

Fly around dropping barrel bombs from the side door

Use it to take over the Maldives with volunteer /k/omanndos.

How do you sell a helicopter? Especially military-grade, you can't just ebay that shit.

Fly around like a jackass until the FAA fucks me in the ass

Fly to Commiefornia and give helicopter rides.

>claims to not be autistic
>REEEEs like it's going out of style
>also hates Cred Forums
>uses the word nigger repeatedly

Sounds like you are very confused and stopped taking your medication

Can you make the same thread but with a Mig-31?

ok i will once this one dies out

reason its the mi-24p is its more pilot weapons oriented unless you find a gunner trained to operate it

Kill him with it.

Why are Russian billionaires called Oligarchs, but American billionaires, who essentially own 95% of all assets and wealth in America are not?

The US is closer to an Oligarchy than Russia ever was.

Attached: 1580577741411.jpg (1241x1269, 108K)

Because Russian billionaires actively and successfully corrupt the Russian government and US billionaires don't.

>US billionaires don't.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Are you being sarcastic or are you THAT delusional.

American billionaires literally bribe Congress and get personal favours from politicians. It's fucking seedier than anything that happens in Russia.

The official name for sanctioned bribery is called "lobbying" in America.

Pic related. American politicians jump and dance like little monkeys to every request Seth Klarman requests.

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x666, 63K)

American billionaires literally have more power than the US government.

>Olgino is mad

Imagine being this stupid xd
Trump is just fresh counterexample of your retarded opinion

I sell the guns and ammo for piloting lessons.

Is this new pasta?

nah
good goy

Blow up the rock in Mecca

Capture a bunch of cute Russian chicks and have some fun with them but always remember to toss a couple up to the oligarch.

you better have a big property then because a Hind is fucking huge

Use it to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

imgur.com/HzhuWQq

Covert Midnight beer runs.

Attached: 1577766562104.jpg (600x476, 126K)

Attached: Red_Dawn-Commie_Soviet_Chopper.jpg (600x338, 75K)

We invented that in the USA because of retard ass prohibition days.

>imgur.com/HzhuWQq
Piss off with the clickbait, you're a lame ass sack of shit

why not?

Sell it to proxy countries, directly or even a few levels down. That's how the Russians and us in the USA test out new weapon systems.

Have my brother turn it on as I jump into the blades

SICK FUCK MODS

Truth is truth, denying reality is retarded.