How do i leave my small town if im on probation for being black? and god traps me here...

how do i leave my small town if im on probation for being black? and god traps me here. god traps me here its all gods fault and im black >live in rural area >on probation for being black >no stores >no

Attached: 1581353903682.jpg (255x255, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/HzhuWQq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you break the law?

Request to leave.

Will you get in trouble if ypu leave without permission?

IDK

Don't get caught

Take it up through the courts.

Dubs

That's not helpful.

No, but they think I did.

Caught doing what?

That's why I'm on probation.

Dubs

Do appeal

Rubber stamp.

Wait till a minstrel show comes to town then slip out with them.

imgur.com/HzhuWQq

fuck you you degenerate law breaking nigger
stop breaking the law and you wont have problems
you stupid fucking nigger

Let's address the elephant in the room here, you aren't on probation for being black. You are on probation for acting like a nigger. There's a big difference.

Pay it off faggot I paid my fines/fees off and they let me go same day.

Keep postin buddy. Keep doin it.

Attached: E4113958-AA71-4D01-8355-2BAAE20316C6.jpg (800x515, 236K)

we been told him this
you newfags allow this

being black in a rural areas sucks

Real question OP. Why do you keep posting this? Are you doing a research project on racism? Shit posting is one thing but isn't there better bait? We've all seen this numerous times. Wht do you expect to get out of this? Reason I ask is I've given (and many others) you solid advice before we knew this was a thing you've been posting for months. Are yo ujust fucking retarded or sumthing? Like wtf man for real?

Learn to entertain white folks

better then being a nigger in a majo city. At least in a small town you havre the power to change peoples minds by not acting like a nigger. Be human and people will eventually come around. Be a nigger and prove people right.

you allow him to continue with your stupid replies.
just sage