How do i kill my girlfriends dog without it throwing up everywhere and without it being totally obvious that it was me?

how do i kill my girlfriends dog without it throwing up everywhere and without it being totally obvious that it was me?

Attached: 1579771896728.jpg (960x704, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/HzhuWQq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get a life

Get a fresh animal corpse and leave it outside next to a tree, tie dog to a tree. Wait for Coyotes.

imgur.com/HzhuWQq

Just let it keep throwing up everywhere, OP. You always knew it would come to this anyway. Cleaning up after your girlfriend's dog like the cuck you are.

aint clicking that shieet

Let it wander into the street and pay someone to do a hit and run no questions asked, no names, only cash

Depends, do they know you want it dead?

Hell I’ll do it if your nearby. What city and state you in?

Way too risky of someone squealing, besides what if the first person you ask says no then the dog ends up dead, they’ll be the first person to say you approached them

Step one. Give it 5 mg of tylenol
Step two. Wait till it falls asleep
Step three. Drop it off in the middle of the road.

Best way would probably be too poison it with just normal human food that dogs can’t eat or a plant commonly found near your area

Dogs fall asleep from acetaminophen?

>wear a mask
>why would anyone say no if they approached the guy?
>communicate on throwaways

>Hell I'll do it
Hell yeah, I love runnin' over dogs. Love the sound it makes, then I take 'em home and stuff 'em. Full of dick. I put my penis in the dead dogs.
No, they die from it.

nice try

>wear a mask
>communicate on throwaways
lol it's running over a dog not a fucking jewel heist.

Best bet I’d say is to just leave some food at dog level that they will obviously eat, I’m seeing macadamia nut cookies with chocolate. You’ll only get one shot to do it though, people will suspect something if you do the same thing twice

Good afternoon sir, would you mind running over this dog until dead for me?

Tape it’s mouth shut and plug it’s nose with some shit then it will surely die.

You’ll obviously need a lot of time to let the dog be sick and unsupervised otherwise they will likely take it to a vet and get its stomach pumped

Yeah, I’m broke. Where’s this dog? You got any other pets you need dead?

Its the same thing an exterminator does faggot. Quit being a pussy.

The world isn’t Cred Forums user, I can’t imagine most people saying yes

Fill a hot dog wrapped with ham with rat poison inside.
Voilá, killing cuisine

No I’m dead serious. I don’t have a job and need money. Just tell me what state your in if your that paranoid.

Attached: 13EF5031-103B-411A-9AE0-6B64E77DF95B.gif (263x162, 1.94M)

Go on Amazon, you want dissolvable sutures and three medium size sponges. Cook a pound of bacon and soak the sponges in the grease. Tightly wrap the sponges with the sutures then either leave them where the dog can find them or just slip them to it. Just one will suffice but redundancy is good. The sutures will dissolve in the stomach causing the sponges to block the intestines. No poison in the blood or other signs of distress.

All fine and dandy until they autopsy the dog and find sponges

That'd be a necropsy, unless this is a puppy play station. Necropsies aren't cheap so unless they've got cash to burn I'm gonna bet on them writing it off.

This. Plant dark chocolate and blame it on the dog getting in the garbage. Tip over the can if you want or just spread some items around it

Oh, I know, you should HIT IT WITH A ROCK!