Those who are 20+ y/o and still virgins, what is that like...

Those who are 20+ y/o and still virgins, what is that like? I thought I was too old when I lost my v card at 18 but I just found out some of my friends are still virgins at 23 and 24 and I can’t imagine how shitty that must feel

Attached: ED2218E2-EF81-4B11-A2C3-91DA52501002.jpg (1535x2048, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JRza8INhwNc?t=121
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lost mine at 21, would have rather done it sooner but don't feel like it was a huge deal in the grand scale of things.

Op, I need to see these tits.

Doesnt feel very shitty at all, until friends bring it up to laugh at you.

Its a retarded stigma that fuels young pregnancy in my opinion. Peer pressure and all. Im just waiting for the right woman.

I guess this is the difference.. I turned down easy tail a few times which made it more tolerable to be a virgin.

I feel bad for guys who are still virgin at 30 and had no opportunities except maybe hookers.

Twitter is @Olixvie

Attached: EPoTErcXsAA7VP0.jpg (510x680, 64K)

It doesn't "feel" anything. I am not shamed or feel sad about it. It just is what it is. I don't think about or worry about it and am happy with or without it. It's not like anyone knows unless you tell them and the stigma of "being a virgin" is, at least in my anecdotal experience, is going away.

Attached: 895.jpg (554x439, 40K)

Olixvie on twitter

I lost mine at 22. It was alright. But for real, you can’t miss what you never had. I was fine until I was getting laid regularly, but now, long dry spells fuck with my head

I've had opportunities and have fooled around with a fair share. At least with my virginity i retain some form of self worth rather than planting my flag in some discarded meat. As silly as it may sound.

I couldn't think of anything worse than being in a relationship, its just not for me at all. Sure I enjoy sex, but the rest of the bullshit isn't worth 10-20 mins of sex a night. I'm happy enough with my own space, being able to do my own thing, not having to share a bed with a sweaty, farting human and just going Amsterdam every few months to fuck a 10/10 East european slut.

Yeah, made out with at least 5 decently hot girls before sticking it in. Felt more like a formality at that point.

Amsterdam hookers are literally the most shit tier hookers.

Good on you brother. I hope for an opportunity in the near future but I still got a lot of time i feel. 20 btw.

l have had sex many times but never been in a relationship because my first relationship was with a thot

youtu.be/JRza8INhwNc?t=121

I lost mine at 29 just recently
I had my mind on other things, I could have lost it much earlier.
Dated a religious girl 18-23
Spent a few years heavily focused on career, didn't feel like I had the time for a relationship, wasn't really interested in one night stand and didn't want to go breaking any hearts. Kinda sucked towards the end, there was some shame involved.
Didn't expect it to be anything mind blowing going in to it, it was nice, still want to continue doing it, but its nothing worth losing my head over.

I wonder if we will ever get to a point where it's considered weird and shameful for a woman not to have her pussy posted online?

>I wonder if we will ever get to a point where it's considered weird and shameful for a woman not to have her pussy posted online?
kek. Wrong thread.

Im a degenerate who keeps yerking his gerkin and the post-nut clarity 4+ times a day keeps me sustained.
Also help a brotha out.
discorddotgg/umGgZsU

lost it at zero years old

so ya'll are retarded as far as I care

I was stuck in bed from 17 until I turned ~22. From age 22-23 I was working on being able to walk. Right before I turned 24 I lost my virginity to my ex. We ended up dating for over 3 years before we broke up.

Doesn't feel bad at all to lose ones virginity at 23. Especially not with someone you ended up sharing so many awesome memories with. All good things must come to an end, unfortunately.

those are fucking terrible tits

Right? Cut the fuckers off.

22 yrs old virgin here, I had two chances to get laid but dismissed them because of personal/family issues and a lack of courage.

Also had the chance to fuck a hooker with a friend on xtc but autistically how I am I yielded since it didnt feel like the right place.
Now I keep telling myself that I spare it for a girl i truely love but in the end my heart gets broken.

Sorry I requested to see them guys. Mistakes were made