How should I revenge to my elementary and high school bullies...

How should I revenge to my elementary and high school bullies? They destroyed my self esteem and made me into a pathetic fucking loser.

Attached: 03448c75.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JRza8INhwNc?t=121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Living well is the best revenge

by making something of yourself and forgetting about them

Can't live well because of my mental issues they created. I need to get a revenge on them, personally.

In case this isn't a troll:
You will get over your mental problems. You will succeed in life. You will be happy. And eventually you will forgive those children who tormented you. That's the only way you will end their power over you.

Wait til Physical Education starts then asks to leave somehow and go to the changing room. Piss on their T-Shirt and take a fat shit in the bottom of one of their bag of make sure it is hidden

I can second this, as someone who was in the same shoes. Stop acting like high school and shit matters, and get over it. There’s nothing wrong with you, just do better than them and you’ve got your revenge right there. Hurting them or shitting on them isn’t going to fix anything, and in the long run, you’ll regret getting back at them. Just don’t do it, and focus on yourself

This is bullshit and you know it OP.

Truth is you are responsible for everything that happens to you and blaming others for any positive or negative things that come your way just make you weaker. Even if you feel like a loser right now you will find even deeper ways of being a loser if you don't assume responsibility of everything and start growing.

Don't you get it? I can't succeed in life, my mental issues are so bad I had to drop out of college because I get anxiety just being around with people. Those who bullied me ruined my life

Have seen this so many times, stop feeling sorry for youself, its disgusting.

Suck their cocks, that'll teach em not to mess with you ever again.

I want to ____ Ari

That isn't how most situations are anymore.
Most folk are polite so long as you are too.
Socializing is a skill that takes practice and exposure to develop. Give yourself time.
Be patient and let go of the bullshit.

Anxiety is usually caused by bad parenting

"How should I fuck with people as an adult who teased me as a child because I'm too afraid to admit that I was a pathetic fucking loser the entire time"

If you had self esteem to begin with then you wouldnt be finding ways to get revenge. You were and always will be a pathetic loser unless you stop being such a bitch

Mental illness is some of the easiest to fix. Work out. Make friends. Get a job. Eat heathy one more day a week. Floss once and a while.

The real incurable illnesses...cancer...blindness... Thats where youre fucked.

What you got, boy? That shit aint nothin. Few months to a year will iron that out.

Easier than recovery from getting shot and losing motor function in half your lower body, that shit takes years and I can tell you personally. Get out there and bang a couple brooooaaads! I believe in you, kid. There are tougher battles out there, and you should feel proud that you are not only astute enough to observe your own weaknesses but are taking steps to resolving yourself. Sign of a true potential.

>mental issues they created
that’s not how that works retard

So what? Man up pussy. I have sever anxiety too and I’m doing fine.

Wtf happened to Cred Forums? All these replies look like they came from a fb support group...
From the looks of it you were already a pathetic fucking loser with no self esteem back then and now you're trying to blame it on them for not noticing earlier. Want revenge? Kill them. Want to stop being a fucking loser? Get the fuck over it or kys.

based

Attached: A20A6BEE-8AA9-4091-ACC0-58B3E9462C01.gif (392x400, 1.12M)

Attached: A9C46CCD-B589-4A88-A275-343FD65CA628.gif (300x186, 446K)

Or use a VPN and bitcoin to buy CP and have it shipped to their address. Track the package so you can send the cops when it arrives. See how they like getting buttraped in prison.

Profit!

Obligatory Cred Forums meme response:
glocks are cheap (relatively) and effective
Legitimate response:
All the other anons saying you need to focus on yourself are absolutely right. Success is the greatest revenge. Get your shit together, go back to school, and drown your anxiety in your work. Focus on improving yourself physically and intellectually and your mental health will follow along. Work out every day, study every day, get a part time job, improve your appearance however possible.

TLDR:
Fuck bitches, get money, and haters gonna hate.

youtu.be/JRza8INhwNc?t=121

Well you dont look bad. Sucks being a wetback but its not that bad. Head up and move on.

By succeeding in life.

>/thread

kinda true, i've been told i'm what's wrong with the society and shit like this after calling nigger a nigger. i don't remember this shit happening like 10 years ago.

Overcome their normal childish behavior by being an all around superior human ADULT in every sense of the word.

Physically (work out, eat right)
Mentally ( study your ass off and become amazing at something/s
Emotionally (Dont hold onto childish bullying)

Thats how you exact perfect revenge. They see you again and realize they've wasted their lives in comparison to you

I honestly wonder how many "people" on here are nothing more than bots designed for social manipulation.

If you leave a Suicide note blaming them for it, you could easily ruin their lives, as they'd think of you every day

bullies didn't turn you into a pathetic loser.

you've always been a pathetic loser, and that's why bullies chose you.

if you don't know the way to get a revenge, it means you got no way to get a revenge, they are stronger by every mean

get a life faggot

that’s not op kek

*tips aluminum hat*

newfag

get some fucking professional help

Work hard, become more successful than them then forget that they even exist because they're completely irrelevant. Or you can decide to do some petty shit, the choice is yours.

You allowed them to have that power of you. Stop being such a low life worm, not worthy of the shit that spills from your ass and make yourself into something they wish they could be. Where is your power? Where is your will? You should feel like shit for allowing yourself to be beaten so low and openly admitting defeat.

Become a man

find out where they live and work.
find out what car they drive.
shit into a ziplock bag. do this for a week. a new ziplock for every shit. seal it up.
when they're at work, go to their car, open the hood, open up the air filter and pour some of your shit in. put it back and close the hood.

look like you know what you're doing. like it's your car. wear a baseball cap in case of cameras.

now whenever they turn on the aircon in their car, it will stink of your shit.

now, after you do that, go to their house while they're still in work. pour some of your shit through the letterbox. cover the doorhandles. put some in the letterbox too.

there you go. sweet revenge.
you might need a crowbar to pop open the car hood btw