My girlfriend always make mac and cheese for dinner. What do Cred Forums? I'm fucking tired of this

My girlfriend always make mac and cheese for dinner. What do Cred Forums? I'm fucking tired of this.

Attached: ojd8hjwy2qb41.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JRza8INhwNc?t=121
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That looks like a shitty meal

i remember when you posted this before,it was entertaining.but really op,you shouldnt talk bad about your mentally disabled girlfriend

That's the price you pay for getting to date a 13 yo

Attached: macck.jpg (625x415, 50K)

How can anyone hate mac and cheese?

because some people arent 10 years old still,time to grow up.manchild

Oh you poor dear. 3 words:
Learn to cook!
Whinging bitch

I don't hate mac and cheese, just that specific mac and cheese.

put some weenies in it! or sausage

start making dinner and buy annie's white cheddar shell mac and cheese just incase

Buy a new gf

Here you go. What have you been in the mood for lately, OP?

op should put his weenie in it

Fuck that cutie in the ass

Serious question: Which eye are you supposed to focus on with a lazy eye?

be a better cook than she is, then teach her

get some mash potato and cook a good meat option to go with that macaroni and BAM you have made a dank dinner

Attached: same haircut.jpg (795x820, 93K)

and then make her clean it the fuck off

you know people can do that on command right?

Try going cross eye and then look to your left 1 eye will not move, just stop half way and bam you are doing it.

Buy that whore a recipe book and stop complaining.

>a good meat option

like op's cock in his girlfriends mouth.what kind of soyboy cooks,thats what a women is for

There's something wrong with an adult that doesn't enjoy mac and cheese once in a while. I hope for your sake you figure out what went wrong in your life and you work to correct it.

i doubt she could read it correctly,i mean.have you even seen her eyes in that picture?

adult is the key word here.your just some manchild who likes meals that are mostly ate by children

manchild

>please pay attention to me senpai

Try cooking on your own pencil dick

I mean if you actually treasure your gf why don't you improve (your) cooking with her? Maybe request something other than fucking tendies and ask her to cook something else under the guise of "wanting to try it"

dora getting some big titties

Attached: 740full-isabela-moner.jpg (740x922, 148K)

why? because a women made it?

youtu.be/JRza8INhwNc?t=121

Yes. You got a problem with that?

Heat it in the microwave for 10 minutes then pour that molten fake cheese and bleached wheat concotion into her eyes

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhesaidyouhavetogoback(1).jpg (536x519, 47K)

yes,you sexist piece of shit.i bet your white also

Ungrateful piece of shit faggot

you should punish her by taking a handful of mac in cheese in your fist,and then fucking her pussy with it

>ketchup
>...
Mix up a can of chili with that shit.

Mix tuna with it

slap her in the head and tell her to cook something better. If she doesn't listen to then knock her out punch her in the side of the head until she listens then grab the pan and smash it across her face if she still doesn't get it, by the looks of her cross eyes you have already tried this

I didn't know you have so much mac&cheese in iceland.

or you can just be an adult and eat an adult meal.instead of mac and cheese like your some fucking 4 year old

thats' Kraft Dinner.

Sometimes I'm too drunk to fuck with a whole meal. And Mac n chili is grub.

I thought it was Ireland.

sorry but who is this

Buy that bitch a cook book

you don't have a girlfriend

learn to cook !
it's not so difficult

if she see you cooking something great , you could teach her how to do it , and you could have a nice activity with her .

nah man,cooking is what a women's suppose to do.op should just dump that wierd eye'd bitch and find another pussy to fuck

Tell her to make you a sandwich

>ifunny.co

make yourself something else?

dora's mom could get it

sorry to disagree . A lot of chef are men , not women . Maybe it's because i'm french and cuisine it's a very important part of my culture , but men can cook as well as women .

Attached: mont d'or.jpg (1600x1200, 1.26M)

>french

how about a comment from a person from a country where the majority of men arent faggots?

Bitch aint got no tit

It gets old after the age of 11