How would your parents react if you brought home an Asian girl?

How would your parents react if you brought home an Asian girl?

Attached: Alicia王茜.jpg (2400x3600, 1.19M)

As long as she wan't white.

Pretty well, considering I'm Asian and my parents are Asian.

Having an Asian gf if you're white is like the universal sign of failed genetics. Sure your dad might be proud you finally got a gf, but he'll hate that he raised a son who is going to create mixed Elliott Rodger school shooter babies.

So dumb. Most parents aren't weird racists. They'll be happy their children are finding love. Plus, if they know anything about genetics, they'll know that breeding outside your race actually produces smarter, healthier, more attractive babies.

Everyone over the age of 35 on the entire planet is racist. If they don't show it, they're hiding it.
If you bring home a non white gf, I 100% guarantee your dad may be smiling on the outside, but crying on the inside.

I have been.
They treat her like a daughter, especially how shes been so accomplished, head on straight and educated. More so than my previous exes.
A lot of my family treat her like family now.

Im hispanic so you can imagine how everyone brings her in to the party lol.

>breeding outside your race actually produces smarter, healthier, more attractive babies.

Can 1 fucking thread go 10 posts without some kike showing up? Is that really too much to ask?

They’d bust open the face mask and antibacterial soap.

Really they will be happy if i am happy with her. Race doesn't matter.

Man, life it's short if you have the oportunity and get along with her...it's doesn't really matter what the fuck your parents or her parents think about that. Be a real man. Be an adult and fuck the opinion of the world and fuck her hahahahaha

would probably pat me on the back for not bringin another fag
not like I'll ever happen tho

Have first hand experience. They merely pretended to be happy and had other things to say behind our backs.

If she looked like that they'd be fine. If they're phillipino of Thai or Hmong or one of the other ugly Asian types then hell no

Can we have 5 minutes without the toothless hillbilly brigade?

my mom would be happy I have a girl no matter who she is
my dad would be happy she's asian, white and asian are acceptable, latina too, but niggers, hindus, middle eastern are a no

They would just be happy that I'm even bringing home a woman at all TBH

Attached: 84BC6E9D-A9B1-4C42-A9A4-6DB6A1223C77_4_5005_c.jpg (351x394, 56K)

It is the paradox of Asian girls. One the one hand, you could get a bunch of cute little hapa girls. But, you could also get a hapa male, which is just about the worst thing ever. At least with a half nigger baby, there's a chance he'll be good at sports or something.

Fuck what my parents would think. Asian girls are the cutest I swear.

relieved.

true, except asians are fine.

My dad also has a thing for asian chicks. We quietly high five with a glance.

>mixed Elliott Rodger school shooter babies

Attached: 9502760411.jpg (631x529, 94K)

I've been on Cred Forums too long to be tricked by traps

Show bobs and vagene or you'll never see my son again.

Mezican with Korean gf. This
Also >Plus, if they know anything about genetics, they'll know that breeding outside your race actually produces smarter, healthier, more attractive babies.
This is true with any genetics. Anyone that doesn't believe that producing children with someone as far from your race as possible is good, then they're fucking retarded

Case in point. Look at dogs. Purebred dogs are shit with lots of health issues and shorter life spans. Mutts are stronger health wise.

They wouldn't give a fuck, as long as i am happy.

Mine were happy and we are married now. She's a great wife and is sexy

If East Asian they would probably be happy for me, if SEA they would probably be disappointed.

"Corona virus?"

I wouldn't really care, I'm paying for the house and have been since I was about 24 years old. I have my own and except for my older brother don't really care about them.

pretty much this. hapa girls >>>

they wouldnt know because i dont live with them

im sure you'll disappoint them and bring home your tranny wife

He means to bring her to their home to meet them. You know, because you're in a serious relationship and want her to get to know your family? You can't be this stupid user...

i live 1303 miles from my mom dad died before i was born i highly doubt id make a trip just for an introduction im not big on keeping anyone in my family in the loop of whats going on in my life

I would rather have 8 mixed asian sons than having a single mixed black one.

as long as it's not a nigger it'll be fine

That IS the point, user. When you have a girl who you think you might be with the rest of your life and so you make the trip. This is a stupidly common turn of phrase... are you drunk or something?

this

fucking hillbilly trash over here

As I am fat, they'd probably assume she's a mail order/with me for a visa(even if they're already citizens). Have a thai girl atm, but haven't had her meet the family.

Well, if it was an Asian girl other than my wife, they'd probably call me a jerk. If it was my wife, well that's pretty normal.

not yet
but either way im not the type of person that cares what people think and most likely wouldnt introduce them no matter how serious unless the partner pushed for me to do so in which case my mother is the type of mother that just wants her children to be happy and doesnt care what they do to achieve it

They wouldn't. I don't live with my parents.

Fair enough. Have a good evening (or whatever time it is there)

8:50 ish you too