Me personally, every time I see someone with an android phone I assume their poor and have a HS diploma or less

Me personally, every time I see someone with an android phone I assume their poor and have a HS diploma or less

Attached: IMG_1040-removebg-preview.png (349x387, 159K)

I remember when trolls put in an effort.

Me personally, I assume you're an apple faggot fanboy

100% facts, I do the same. Laughable how much of a chip on their shoulder Android fanboys have for Apple users. You can instantly tell when someone posts a video on Instagram or Snapchat and they have android... looks like poor.

APPLE IS GOD

Lmao imagine not being able to afford both

Lmao imagine assuming I don’t have 4 phones, 2 Apple 2 droid

Git gud scrub, & get your money up

I mean they make the best phones so you aren’t wrong.

I associate apple phones and apple computers with slightly lower intelligence. This is from someone who holds a degree in a STEM field.

It is pretty interesting. I like both but what you're saying isn't entirely untrue; I think its a USA thing but people here using androids do seem to fall into the lower class.

My gf is Korean and its the opposite, their parents and people get the newest Samsung phones and its more prestigious, although they seem to like Apple and Samsung the same.

their phones are shit you dumb faggot.
I've had my rooted s5 since 2015 and I can do anything with it. I can play ps3 games on this if I so choose. you can't do shit with that dumb $1k phone

Me personally, every time I see someone with an apple product I assume they know almost nothing about computers and probably have a Bachelors in women's studies.

26% of each iPhone is Samsung-made components.

Keep fighting over what kind of product you CONSOOM you fucking retards.

>itt
People arguing about IQ while they pay for overpriced phones on both sides of the aisle

I could brick every IoT device in your home with my phone.

You judge people based om their phones? That's kinda petty, bud

Thing is, I know plenty of pensioners with iPhones. It makes you wonder just how poor the average lagdroid luser truly is.

Drink the Apple koolaid it's tasty!

you can't do SHIT with that dumb thing in your hand. iphones are for chicks and old people

... are you retarded?

iPhones aren't bad. My mom and my grandmother both have iPhones and they like them.

Not my thing, I like a little more flexibility in how I use my phones, but if an iPhone is your thing, great.

found the paid Apple shill

not an argument

he may be retarded, you know he's right though

It's there not their dipshit

Right about what? His brain went from
>rooted
to
>brick
to
>must be an iPhone

>implying he has a brain
Good one, user.

You assume that people without iPhones don't have highschool diplomas, yet you can't even use the the right "their/they're"

how does Tim Cook's cock taste?

wow you really are king retard of this thread congrats

When I see anyone exhibit the brand loyalty OP supports, I assume you're a barely conscious subhuman who lives according to how the media instructs

my lg stylo 2 was 99 bucks. i got it a few days before trump was elected. boost is actually great. unlimited data and it works great. this phone can do decent 1080 video at 30 fps. it can handle a 256gb sd card. iphones can't even have cards.

anyway... at least i can download android studio for free and as a CS grad i can make shit. you can't even really develop for iOS for FREE. i'm working on shit and planning a whole little software corporation.

NPCs love iPhone.

That is not true. iPhone is best phone. Apple says iPhone is best phone. If you do not use iPhone, you are dumb. I think we should protest.

Attached: 234-2349669_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-angry-npc-angry-npc-wojak-clipart.jpg (840x952, 147K)

when I was young and dumb, I love expensive brands, but then I got older and realized that brands just inflate prices not quality

that is shockingly accurate about me