Every single woman you've ever met is a size queen, it's just that some are better at hiding it than the others

Every single woman you've ever met is a size queen, it's just that some are better at hiding it than the others.
> Even the girl who physically can't take more than 5 inches (she wishes she could take more)
> Even the girl who told you she doesn't give a flying fuck about dick size
> Even lesbians

Imagine this, you're with your GF, a male buddy of yours, and his GF. Somehow you all end up naked (maybe you went skinny dipping or got in a sauna).
Do you think both of those girls aren't secretly competing to see which one's man has the bigger and better dick? You're naiive if you think they aren't.

Conclusion: Having an average/below average dick is by far the biggest disadvantage a man can be born with. No woman can ever respect you as much as someone with a big cock, and she will never be fully satisfied.

Attached: a04.jpg (680x518, 35K)

Ok

get over it 6.5” and proud little dicked faggot

Serbian empire?... where are you from, Russia?

The size of your wallet is what matters. You should know this by now, unless you're 12

same can be said for either sides, us guys we love both big and small tits but if I got to choose every chick in the world would have big tits so this is actually a pointless thread little guy

Serbia?

i mean you can get by without a big dick, but it sounds like it sucks

Here's the thing though, I've hooked up with over 100 girls. None of them had seen my dick before we hooked up. A big dick might be the secret to keeping a girlfriend, but it has never once played a part on my hooking up with anyone.

This

Virgin OP blaming his little dick for his complete lack of game. Big cope

Only 8 replies and so much cope.

As the unfortunate owner of a "big dick", I envy more reasonably endowed brethren.
I lost my virginity sophomore year of high school to girlfriend. She said it was excruciating. Thought maybe it was just because it was her first time too. Waited a couple weeks, tried again, excruciating again. Had to settle for blowjobs the rest of the time we were together. Broke up about 6 months later.
Junior year, a girl that had blown me at a party my freshman year (she was a cheerleader a year older than me who knew my sister), asked me to go to prom with her. Her boyfriend had cheated on her, and she thought that going with me would devastate him, as by that point, my nervousness about being seen in the showers after practices and games had mellowed out, so it was pretty well known among the other jocks that I was packing. Watching a girl who was under 5 feet and skinny taking my dick was a pretty great experience. Felt a little used, but whatever. She and I fucked a couple times after, but it didn't really work all that well. Slept with one more chick senior year.
College went better, girls had a little more experience, and you had a higher likelihood of finding a girl into it. Honestly, had the best luck with a couple black chicks I met in college. Still, lots of one and dones and "nope, that ain't going in there."
Met my wife when I was 23. She was maid of honor at my older sister's wedding. I had hooked up with another bridesmaid after the rehearsal dinner. That girl felt my dick through my pants, but all we did was make out as she had a boyfriend (who had bagged out on the wedding, pissing her off). But, maid of honor, who was a bit of a size queen, heard about it from her, and after a lackluster lay after the rehearsal dinner (with the best man), decided to go for the bride's little brother.
So, depends on the girl is I guess what I'm saying.

>Every single woman you've ever met is a size queen,

Attached: Ykes.jpg (640x371, 25K)

>A big dick might be the secret to keeping a girlfriend
It isn't. Any girl worth fucking isn't gonna give a shit if you're a guy worth keeping alive. Having a big dick is only good for keeping sluts in your bed.

This is a troll post

Your dick is probably just fine

OP is a faggot

The only thing this proves is that girls are materialistic. Everyone already knows this.

Go to bed Tenda

It’s more like, every girl is open to the idea of big dick but as long as you’re not 2 cm long then they don’t care

No the biggest disadvantage is being short. Women are all about appearances and their ability to brag in a social setting. You can have a 10 inch dick but if you're under 6 foot you look like a child in public and she will resent you.

>women are stupid and shallow
Thank you for this amazing, revolutionary insight, OP.

Larping is cringe user.

Who do you think a girl is gonna choose.

A fat Unattractive slob that’s 6’3” or a shorter 5’7” built handsome man?

Quit being a child lol

It gets old being the "big dicked friend of a friend," when I was a teen and in my 20s it was great but now its painful going to weddings and parties knowing some chick is going to cling on to you, let you smash her, then disappear.

I'm barely even 6 inches, what the fuck

women spend their youths fucking good looking men who can barely afford rent in a shithole. Cope till you rope, the reason every man on the planet has dick anxiety is precisely because size does matter, for precisely the same reasons you will feel insecure around a taller or better looking man despite your fronting.

Sorry, not a larp user. I really do wish I had a smaller dick. I get on the chan for memes and funny shit, occasionally post for fun. I came from a totally privileged background. Parents are great, raised as a 1%er, was popular, went to a good school, and gave a good career. Was just sharing my experience here because this post hit a nerve. Tried to post when it was posted a few hours ago, but thread timed out.
Anyway, believe what you want, no sweat off my balls.

have you seen Shrek? dumbass.

Can you imagine the pipe shrek would lay though? Size queens would pick him every day of the week.