How do i get a bf? every boy rejects me and at this point i feel like i’m just gonna have to be lesbian

how do i get a bf? every boy rejects me and at this point i feel like i’m just gonna have to be lesbian

Attached: 81A519B8-6C6E-42E1-BE2B-4DF8B57F56E5.png (828x1792, 1.37M)

Ur a guy, girls dont visit 4chins

You realize we need a pic

:(

Attached: 7DEECF4C-966A-458E-B7EE-2488841DCC26.jpg (902x1792, 197K)

i do and it’s ruined my life but

You know the fucking rules. Tits and timestamp or get the fuck out.

Boobs or gtfo

Who tf would reject you? Damn

Attached: 137C477A-B9A1-42FA-954F-74F5179DFD8D.jpg (902x1792, 218K)

Damn then I'll be ur bf as long as u have sex with me first

Attached: 1581032339133.gif (152x152, 1.28M)

ok as long as u promise to be my valentine uwu

Find your worth in something other than relationships. Kill your ego. If you want a stable long term relationship you may have to branch out and not hang with the same friend group.

Alright. Fair enough. Honestly, it really depends on the guy. Like, to be honest, most men are horribly starved for compliments/attention. So if you find someone you're into, flatter them. It works fairly often. I'd suggest staying outside of friend groups when trying to find someone to date because if it doesn't work out, it can be awkward when they're around your mutual friends. Bars are a decent place to find guys. Some women dont know this, but almost any semi-attractive girl could walk up to almost any guy, start talking to them and get a phone number.

Oki

Attached: 1581365504450m.jpg (1024x1001, 76K)

I'll be your bf

Hah. Trips speak truth.

i tried but i’m so socially awkward it’s painful

the first time i ever kissed a guy i was red for the rest of the time we hung out and didn’t know what to say

It was in some shit tier Q&A somewhere before but it was right try being nice most of us are so starved of any kind of positive attention that simply being kind and paying any attention to us would make us want you

Attached: 54D45972-1D40-492E-8599-47A6014468B4.jpg (666x497, 269K)

This isn't a bad thing. Find a nice guy, and take your time. Also nice tits.

Attached: 1580568038842.jpg (750x976, 471K)

yesss

this is the worst MS paint job

Well, you have to start regarding interactions like a kiss to be something normal. Much like a hug or a handshake. I mean, what is there to be embarrassed over? It's just a kiss and it's not like you have an audience just watching you. Its totally normal and completely socially acceptable, even in public. If you struggle with holding a conversation, then try and talk about them. Ask them about their interests and hobbies. Me? I could talk about cars, motorcycles and engines for hours. So just find their thing that they like to talk about and at least try to pretend to be interested.

Wanna cum live with me and my wife?

Jesus Christ you're all a bunch of horny faggots. And OPs an attention-seeking slut.

it’s more of fear of intimacy lol, like posting or sending a pic is one thing bc i can prepare myself but irl if my shirt comes off i start panicking bc like. idk what to dooo lmaoo. and yeah i’m pretty good at listening to interests and stuff i just sound like a fucking robot

I'm gay, just trying to help some poor kid.

My wife is the bi one and i hope she is.

I know, that's why i called you a faggot

maybe i am and what about it

my dawg i just have shit handwriting

sure thing nigel, tell us more about how you're confident camwhoring but cant talk to boys in person

onision??????

it’s true :(

Well, If that's the case, then you just need to find someone you're actually comfortable with. Being comfortable with someone is really important especially if you're shy or awkward. Being with someone like that should feel natural. Or at least in my experience. But straight dudes are pretty dumb, so idk.

Oh, tru say.

What?

TELL US MORE ABOUT IT NIGEL

tell us about how you are blushing and tongue-ted whenever a boy looks at you despite being a slut when you're alone

definitely not playing up to any standard male fantasies at all

Based exposer

i mean there’s literally no way i can prove to you i’m a girl so

You do realize that remaining anonymous is a thing, right? Like I'd have to issues posting a dick pic here, but would probably not do that to anyone I actually know.

Bet you and my wife would make good money camwhoring
Pic related

Attached: received_633693507042621.jpg (720x1159, 30K)

>
>Well, you have to start regarding interactions like a kiss to be something normal. Much like a hug or a handshake. I mean, what is there to be embarrassed over? It's just a kiss and it's not like you have an audience just watching you. Its totally normal and completely socially acceptable, even in public. If you struggle with holding a conversation, then try and talk about them. Ask them about their interests and hobbies. Me? I could talk about cars, motorcycles and engines for hours. So just find their thing that they like to talk about and at least try to pretend to be interested.

What this guy said we love to mainsplain. My fiance was the same way when I kissed her. you just have to find someone that likes it even tho its cringe

Show pussy with sharpie in ass with the same timestamp too make sure its really you

>literally no way
write it on your body you autist, anything but 'holding up a piece of paper'

Well, you could post a slightly different picture or something. Better timestamp or like holding a specified item.

jesus christ you’re a mega fag
i might be desperate for male affection but not that desperate

skip the holding a specified item, thats ripe for samefagging

better timestamp? yeah, that's the fucking way forward

get the sharpie out nigel you fake fuck

thank you you are a gentleman and a scholar

okay i fucking hate men thank you for confirming my sexuality

Yeah, I guess sharpie the timestamp on your chest would be a pretty good way to confirm.

You also realise that you're pandering to the lowest tier of men, right? Like, do you really think you're going to find any genuinely good guys on Cred Forums? I mean, what did you expect? I can tell you that not all men are this shitty. Try actually talking to a few.

Just another weak-willed woman who deserves to be raped and used like a slut because that's all she'll ever really be good for.

>can't use your pussy privilege
Guess I'll just be gay

it would be right?

instead, we'll get excuses and fake anger

sorry for not wanting to put permanent marker on my tits

MAYBE LOWER YOUR STANDARDS?

How old are you op?

Just draw the timestamp on your feet. Only we get a good look at them can we dispense top-tier advice

my standards are an insult to the ground floor

If that really is you
> (X) Doubt
Then you either have a terrible personality, are bat-shit crazy, hold those you date to higher standards then yourself, are a freeloader, or choose one type of dude.

Get rid of those nails, no dude wants a women who cant use her hands for work nowadays.

Attached: Crying Area.jpg (1200x1151, 112K)

Fuck off foot fag

yeah sure that's your dealbreaker, not writing on the tits you said nobody ever sees anyway

'oh fucking no if I somehow get my shit together and turn into casanova in the next two days I'll have to explain :(((((('

yeah get fucked you roleplaying faggot, at least make better excuses

you're literally at the worst possible place for this kind of shit. you're pretty, just work on yourself and do whatever makes you happy until someone comes by. and lemme grab ur ass.

mmm blonde :) I have a gf but I'm getting bored. I'll just rape you lots until you're not shy. Guarantee you'll cum hard. Tall, fit, ook good, blue eyes, make good money.

ill be your e-boyfriend

That's a photo of my cousin. She died in 2018. Stop using it to bait people you sick fuck

it’s literally not but ok

i think you're really pretty OP im sad i cant have u

If we would talk and got to know each other maybe I would be your boyfriend if we liked each other. That's probably true about almost anyone

This has to be fake. Write my post numbers on the paper, and ill help you.

Stop lying tranny

All these simps

Attached: B8C11139-E459-4A73-888E-97859C36289C.jpg (622x496, 55K)

i will simp for her

Post pussy, looks like you might have a nice one.

This. I will give you a tip in exchange for pussy. Men are simple, you may be a potato for social stuff but we dont care, we rarely get a girl be open about liking us so you coming over and telling us will make us instantly like you back.

do you have snapchat? i won't send you dick pics i just need a friend

How bad is your social anxiety? I remember when my anxiety was so bad that I got dizzy going to the grocery store. What helped me was lifting and self improvement. Sure, I was still awkward, but I was content with who I was. Having confidence helps a lot

Agree.
Men are so attention starved that a simple compliment will almost never fail to make him fall for you

Op left. And didnt show pussy, lousy camwhore

get thread?

Add me on snapchat at harrywein

I can teach you how to be less socially awkward and can literally give you lines you can repeat word for word that will help you get a guy.