ITT: we live in the infinite dystopian apartment block

ITT: we live in the infinite dystopian apartment block.
>sublevel 22 is closed due to a murderbot malfunction

Attached: CBC886CE-8479-45D0-B177-D2A4226F2A2D.jpg (1200x800, 191K)

If it's a murder bot and he's malfunctioning. Wouldn't that mean he's saving people.

I don't live an in infinite dystopian apartment block and I still want to kill myself. Why the fuck would I want to live here?

It’s core malfunctioned and blew up several adobes
You’re in this thread, so yes you do. Best way to an hero is to put a shotgun in your mouth. If you can acquire one of course

I hear there's a malfunctioning murderbot in sublevel 22. Maybe he can help you through this hard time.

Which floor can I find prostitutes on?

If you're gonna convince me to commit suicide at least give a real method. Exit bag or something, show some effort. Disappointing.

Floor 0,5 is getting drowned in water

Can anyone report on the rape dwarves activity?

You there. If you happen to assist this person's 'departure', there are is a 'cut' of the action for you if there are healthy organs to be, er, uh, 'harvested'....

Interested?

Do you have needs?
We can help you. Selling moondust and spice in the cantina next to the turbo lift. No trade for sexual favours. Only credits or organs accepted as payment.

I need some lavender, at least 4 ounces, pure, how many credits / organs do you require?

I also have certain 'strategic' working relationships that may be of use to your business....

Can speak confidentially?

If anyone sees Jamal here, there is a bounty of 50 credits on Jamal's testicles. Whomever brings them to me, intact carefully harvested, will be quickly and quietly compensated without question.

You must leave Jamal alive. You can do whatever you want with Jamal's cawk.

Any takers?

Attached: Jamal's Junk.jpg (1000x750, 142K)

I am the organ man. My organs are delicious

Can we workout an 'arrangement'?

What are you offering?

>Murderbot malfunction

Does that mean it becomes a lifebot and starts saving people?

>Shits out his window on level 18,462 which becomes meteoric by level 9,601 and totally eviscerates some neckbeard looking out his window in hopes of seeing his Asian waifu on level 9,602

Precisely. If a murderbot is going around and saving lives for free how are our 1% overlords going to maintain order? We should trust our wise and sagely leaders and avoid this free healthcare AT ALL COSTS

murderbot malfunction remediated - all systems normal and upgrade to efficiency

You there. The ministry of truth is interested in your oratory skills.'

Report immediately to level 17,717, cubicle 13 for an interview. Your turbolift secure code for access past level 9,999 is 1337636

Make haste citizen.

And just where does this complex end? Surely it has a beginning and an end. Is it just floating in space or is it on another plane of existence only consisting of infinite dystopian apartments? If there are such advanced mechanisms such as murder bots, surely there is some form of government?

Well, if you agree to kill me painlessly I'll give you my apartment to chill in until administration finds out I'm dead.

Think of all the extra storage space!

Sublevel 10 reporting in.
We tried to make an escape.
The best option at this point is to recruit other to help us build a makeshift parachute. I don't even want to talk about what my team witnessed because they might get us.

You there,

This the Office of Conversation and Communications Integrity. Your speech patterns are showing signs of instability.

There are to be no questions concerning bloc.

Repeat after me citizen,

Bloc is all and in all. I am bloc, you are bloc. There is only bloc.

Respond timely citizen lest you be involuntarily remanded to a speech remediation facility in sub level bloc for speech purification proceedures.....

You have no more family
No more friends
No one you know will find you
You'll all stay down here
You'll all die down here

Attached: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (250x333, 16K)

This is the LandLord speaking. All of you get back to your respective quarters, lest you taste my bull whip.

You are worth more to me alive than dead Cred Forumsrother.

Perhaps we can reach a working arrangement where you may work for one of my several sublime associates?

You will be kept so busy that we can use your space as you will not be 'home' very much.

Do you see the wisdom in this mai Cred Forumsrother?

FUCK THEY'RE INVADING!
BAIL OUT TO THE 50TH FLOOR.
LET THE RESIDENTS DEAL WITH IT AND RUN PAST THEM IT ISN'T WORTH THE CASUALTIES.

Can somebody bring me Chinese takeout on floor 13? Thanks I'll wait at the entrance.