What's it like being married?

What's it like being married?

Attached: 1572833041468m.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

It’s like having a best friend that you love always there for you, it’s an intimate relationship more than just gf/bf.

So you'd say the relationship changed after the wedding?

It became more intimate and lost something too but in a good way.
There is less pressure on the relationship to be “perfect” in front of one another, you can let your guard down fully... gf/bf and engagement might have breakfast in bed with a flower everyday but marriage is her throwing a piece of toast to you while you’re in bed and occasionally having the full breakfast in bed.

Sounds fun and relaxed. How long married?

Pretty good
Wife loves to cook and keep a clean house
Great mother and 8/10 times she'll put out when only I want it but that's rare cause she likes to fuck just as much so we're always going at it and she's open to experimenting
Its nice knowing I always have someone I can depend on
Basically what this nigga said but that sounded gay as hell
Also big ol tiddies I grope every night and I get to fuck around like this and just have fun

Attached: VideoCapture_20200210-222216.jpg (2160x3840, 875K)

Trips confirm. Sounds like a great life. How long together.

If you want to drop that pic without your sasuge fingers in the way, that would be great

Married for two now
Together for five
Nah fuck you, have this sausage instead

Attached: 20200123_161426-VideoToMp4.webm (1080x1920, 1.87M)

Can confirm. I know lots of people hate the idea of it and think it's not for them, (I was one such person) but it turned out being the best thing I've ever done. A good decision in a sea of poor life choices that improved our relationship more than I could have imagined.

Same, been together three years and I should have married her sooner. How long you married?

RPing faggot

don't you get bored? doesnt the sex get awful?

also yall signed a prenup right?

>don't you get bored? doesnt the sex get awful?
yes and yes. but there's more to a healthy relationship then sex.

>also yall signed a prenup right?
No need - I didn't marry an american.

Nope, sex has gotten better, and yes we actually did

>I didn't marry an american.
Gook or Slav?

Go ahead and run that image through any engine
You won't get shit, guaranteed
Here's a bra pic for your weak ass reverse psychology attempt
I called an expert on the subject and this is the best I can offer

Attached: Screenshot_20200210-225822_Gallery.jpg (1440x3040, 1.93M)

It's cool bro, but wait until you get older, like after 30. You weed out MOST of the crazy. No guarantees though. I got married at 36. My wife is awesome. We don't take each other too seriously and it's great. We've been together 9 years and married for almost 6. I wasted 9 years of my twenties with a fucking lunatic gf because I didn't think I could do better. Turns out, I could.

if you're married to right.. heaven

yeah i get theres more but its such a big part. do you ever think about cheating?

and whoa, didnt realize it didnt apply to non-americans

Cool bra collection bro. You get them off Adam & Eve or what?