We ever figure out why Asian girls like white guys so much? Ditto for the reverse

We ever figure out why Asian girls like white guys so much? Ditto for the reverse.

Attached: 1581040893547.jpg (1280x1707, 217K)

white men have high IQ plus a higher testosterone then rice dicklets not to mention they love western culture.

So you don't think white men's generally affable personalities factor in? What about why white men like Asian girls

Because white men have second smallest dicks behind Asian men so they go for Asian girls to appear bigger and stronger despite being massive betas

Finally an arse strong enough to deliver a buttocks blast of sufficient power for me. I want a low, droning, thunderous, warm, boiled egg blast. Not some feeble little pointy turnips gas dart or boring beef breeze. The girls I meet in real life who agree to fart in my mouth always think they are some kind of sexual goddess when they release a pitifully weak arse-yawn into my mouth and I have to pretend they've given me a powerhouse fart piledriver just to spare their feelings. God, I hate women. But Tranny farts are too manly, so, alas, I suffer on!

get out nigger

>upvoted with reddit seal of approval

Oof Chang's salty

White men have bigger dicks and generally treat them well.

Attached: 1579950990603m.jpg (820x1024, 67K)

Height
Light skin/color eye halo
White social status
Dick bigger than Asians generally

That’s it

Colored hair is a big thing too also height

White men are exotic over there the same way asian women are exotic over here. And for immigrant girls, they're in the minority so most of the non-family guys they meet will be white so chances are if they get a bf it will be white as well.

only the ugly asians resort to crackers.

This. White guys can't tell the difference between exotic and ugly.

I think some Asian girls want someone less uptight. Asian cultre is very structured and restrictive and white guys (and their families) are much more easy going and don't put as much preassure on them.

As for why White guys like Asian girls? Come on man! It's not rocket science - they're hot as hell!!

round

Because White men treat women like humans, even if lesser humans, for the most part. And Asian women treat men like gods. My (now ex) Chinese gf used to wake up early and clean my place and told my maid to chill because she saw it as her job to keep my house clean. It was really nice for about 3 weeks but I'm looking for a partner, not a slave I can fuck.

Semi confirmed my Asian gf loves my family/me and always enjoys how relaxed we are

>I'm looking for a partner, not a slave I can fuck.
>thinking cleaning house makes you a slave

Nah, Asian guys don't appreciate how fine their women are.

Even a plain looking Asian girl is hotter than almost any other woman be they White, Black, Latina or anything else.

no its just asian guys pick all the good ones.

stop being a fucking virgin.

Agreed, my gf thinks she's average looking but she's cute as hell.They also age better.

Probably why they prefer white guys. The asian men don't value them.

Lol, don't think so mate.

Asian men end up with the ones who'll take their crap. The ones with self esteem tend to end up looking elsewhere.

stop dating ugly asian girls because you cant date white/latinas you fucking incel.

grow a pair.

You forgot to reply dummy.

All women prefer white men

>white: feminist man haters
>Latina: batshit insane and get fat
Yeahh great picks

im half mexica nhalf viking. would an asain fall for me?

Because whites are generally successful enough and provide well enough that their parents will be ok with it and our looks actually vary.

...hmmm

Why do I like Asians?

Attached: efwa4tewae.jpg (2333x3500, 803K)

Because white men are so easy to cuck

Women love being treated like shit

How's that attitude working out for you?

Learn to respect women and your life will get a whole lot better.

Attached: MaskedAsianWhieCock.jpg (1701x1176, 1.21M)

>Ditto for the reverse

im an asian guy and my gf's white so this checks out

Attached: Smile4TheCamera.jpg (1080x1920, 359K)

Lol, not what that means but well played.

personally I am appalled by asian women. I enjoy the cultures but wouldn't ever touch an asian woman. my brother married a viet and was worried for awhile about my interest because he thought he scored, but fuck me is she ugly. the only 'asian' women Ive found attractive are mixed and this is usually because the ethnicity is more prominent.

>hotter than almost any other woman
you couldn't be more wrong

Nah women love being manipulated and treated like cumrags. It's why they go for dbags

Because white men are generally richer, and the richer also tend to get white men as a symbol of status.
Go to Japan and attraction to whites, while still extant, is much more muted compared to, say, bumfuck nowhere in the philippines.

you're in the minority there.

you that guy thinks cats is a good film?

I am very much not. In my time, I have found that the majority of people that I have met (America + Europe) have no interest in asian women, but that the few that do are completely obsessed with them. Guess we know which category you fall into. I can't get passed the facial structure, it just doesn't turn my crank.

this may stem from my lack of inability to procure sexual relations when needed or desired. not to say correlation implies causation, but the people I have met who have been obsessed with asian women are also the ones that will go involuntarily celibate for long periods of time, my brother for example. I have always found asian women to be the easiest lay, but a major shame since I would never ever. I am a sucker for latin and russian/ukranian women

that, or you hang out with like-minded folk.

...funny how that works.

I dig them russkies though

>Because white men have second smallest dicks behind Asian men
Tiny dicked Nigeria called. It didn't want to say anything to you because it doesn't like talking to idiots (they remind it too much of itself).

>white guys are massive betas
why are the barbarian hordes so delusional?

Attached: LIszBH3txQD7zCYtKa4gWXiz8wq_7vRqCQ8fBVNEL8M.png (450x744, 485K)

not likely, my past three girlfriends have commented on my ability to thrive in any social group I have to interact with. all of which had no relation, live in different areas (2 cities (big and small) 1 rural), and are all of different ethnicities (not asian). I also maintain a widely varied group of friends. from burnouts and music heads to high functioning published researchers and aggro business people. could provide more examples but those felt the most polarized

it is nice to not have someone not assert the immediate opinion of racism, as that is not the case

Well, aren't you just the good all rounder!. I bet mommy and daddy are very happy to have such a well adjusted, non boastful young man for a son. You actually sound like a right cunt. Go blow your self important trumpet somewhere else

>subjective opinion on physical attraction
>encounter someone with different opinion
>anger
its okay to be in the minority user. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I had you dialed in about 2 posts ago. you can be attracted to whoever and the same goes for me. just know that you are taking the easy way out every time you smash an asian, unless of course you are an asian, in which case good job

You like who you like.

As a white Male can confirm that yellow fever is alive and well

poster count didn't increase, samefagging somewhere in this thread. one is to assume its the guy that just got fucked

Not if he has asian Queen. Its only white skits without daddies into that shit.
Asian girls don't generally cuck.
Now go fuck your neighbor's smelly fat wife Tyrone. Try not to steal anything on the way.

my wife is Asian (I'm white) and I've noticed most of the young Asian women have a distinct bias toward white guys

I tried to have an open mind, but the more I converse with Asian guys the more I can see why Asian girls look elsewhere, they basically act like a manchild with massive inferiority complex.. the good news for them is, I've noticed a much greater incidence of this in white males born 90-2000

also I will say, more on the Asian women.. most of them especially who are the first generation born in westernized nations, associate their male figure which is an Asian man, with someone who doesn't care about them or is excessively repressive and uninteresting... they interact with white guys who not only show great leadership skills but make good money and treat them equitably (their standards are lower in this regard)

I've noticed the Asian guys in my in-laws who have done the best with Asian women easily surpass their Asian male counterparts (by a mile) and moreover know how to rationally approach introspection.. whereas many Asian males who get passed over either become self hating or hate women, which exacerbates the problem