Be me femanon

>be me femanon
I’m excluded and ostracized from all the girls Ik even though I desperately want female friends
>pretending to be dude up until now to relate to others
Pretended to have been cucked and been rejected just to relatable and to have a connection
Met this guy off of reddit and it turned out we shared a discord server and same interests
Talk for hours each day about computers and building them and gaming
My best friend even though he hates women
I told him to go through my reddit history to find this really funny meme from a while ago.
I posted a r/roastme a while ago and I’m clearly female
>oh shit oh fuck I forgot
user? Whose that?
...that’s me user#2, sorry for not telling you I just didn’t want you to dislike me
He never responded, it’s been a week, am I the asshole here? I’m just so sad

Attached: 11A258DC-64F8-4D5D-BD01-E38D8DC85C1D.png (400x388, 137K)

tits of gtfo

post reddit username you autist

It sucks, but if you could reach out only to talk would be the best way, if not, then it's best to just move on.

Show us your face

I’ll save u the trouble and just send a pic of myself here

Attached: 5B58E666-422B-41B6-AFC7-65BFFB228A0D.jpg (828x1349, 1.06M)

op pretty

Attached: 301019862047211.png (390x389, 181K)

It is your fault for lying and he is right to hate woman you proved it all just move on.

no, I want to read your autistic rambling about how you can assemble computer

You're good dude. If he really cant stand you because of something you cant/wont change, he's not really a friend.

Just keep putting yourself out there. Youll find someone suited to you eventually if you just stay persistant. There are billions of people out there. More than the human mind can even really comprehend. Some of them are dying just to meet someone like you. Keep looking long enough and you're bound to find one of them

In fear of doxxing just add my discord thats retarded#8375 and u can see my autistic ramblings in some of the servers I’m in

What year do you graduate highschool?

Damn you look good.

Not really sure why you think being cucked is going to make you relatable..

She could be missing her whole jaw, you horny autist.

You must be new

this tho

Ooft

I feel like you half in the wrong here
however you bud sounded like a dumbass

men will fuck anything why are you have no friends just look at this thread. kys

u fat

Would nut inside your every day.

Marry me?

Tits or gtfo

gross

>am I the asshole here?
let me think
>lying and manipulating to get attention out of a hurt individual by making him think you understand his pain
how many "friends" do you go through on a daily basis?

>I posted a r/roastme
typical roastie jumping from person to person for attention, how much people did you dm from that thread?

and there it is, the discord tag, the real reason for this post in the first place.

tits or gtfo.

Attached: 1578719887292-b.gif (212x150, 665K)

confirmed bait, this account is a bot selling nudes

Itt: newfaggots

Huh?

i too am sad, but oh well..

who cares if its bait at this point

I assure u it’s not

Where are you from OP

Post tits prove it

time card

tits + timestamp

Can I use my hand doing an ok sign instead

timestamp

honestly its a small price for attention

Moar pictures op

only if its in front of timestamped tits

Y not just add me in discord and confirm for urselfs and then block me

timestamp is the only way

Why not just post tits here to confirm it, then I'll empty my balls while looking at them and leave this thread

do you post tits and timestamp on discord?

No but we can talk about computers and games

I added op and asked for nudes and he sent me his dick

Attached: dickmoneyweed2.jpg (2592x1456, 1.47M)

ops a fag

sounds kinda gay tbh

whats your discord

Attached: 1380814546105.gif (200x183, 448K)

autism_as_a_sport#2925

thats dumb#8375

>reddit
>discord
I see your problem, you'll probably see some post one day about he was betrayed by an online friend, muh feelings ect soyboy ect; if something like that happened happened to an user you'll see greentext stories how they discovered their best friend has tits and shit is cash now.

Next time save yourself the trouble and dont make friends from reddit if youre pretending to be someone else unless youre some sort of tranny because then they'll applaud you for being so brave and misunderstood

Sorry typo that was my old account it’s thats retarded#8375 the other one got banned for posting gore

This

Fuck where are you from so l can kick your door down and put a gun to your head and take everything you have you anorexic drug dealer

due to this bullshit i think your discord should be posted along some sort of timestamp

lol how did you know?

Attached: dickmoneyweed1.jpg (2592x1456, 1.51M)

fine

autism_as_a_sport#2925

Attached: 1515306923791.jpg (2448x3264, 1.16M)

It’s not sending the request

everyone lies op. we're all going to tell you how to feel about it but we'll all be wrong, because it isnt about us, its about you.

and if you feel guilty, do something constructive with that guilt for the future. might not be able to save this friendship and that sucks, but you can learn from how it fell apart so that you don't fuck up the same way again.

hang in there fembro. the fact that you're feeling weird about it means you're not a bad person, you just made a decision you realized you don't feel good about.

I asked for the timestamp so i will... but it says check spelling and capitalization...

if you fall for this, you really are retarded

sorry, it might be a capital A

>the date isn't even right

what even is this low tier bait thread

>OP makes thread claiming to be girl who pretends to be guy for attention and acceptance from internet people
>OP is actually guy pretending to be a girl for attention and acceptance from internet people
I’m actually kind of impressed with how autistic this is

Attached: B3FE3CEE-79FE-4E8D-9435-925431C3DFB4.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>no actual timestamped posts
>one generic "selfie" in a window
>discord
>reddit

a thread died for this shit.

dude don't be a faggot, I've got her eating out of my hand on discord

>her
okay faggot

Also even if this was true you're a fucking brainlet for saying that in this thread

Attached: 779e913b7a6ea3148570e30c11bffd78.jpg (400x246, 15K)

Kk

Attached: 176C1174-1C5A-4A71-9197-0ECD4F406303.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

“thats”

I bet this is OP too

look at that chunky man hand

Attached: 5bf.gif (625x626, 54K)

Worts bait ever

Attached: its-not-even-bait-at-this-point-fa-fashion-53431249.png (500x586, 65K)

>confirmed bait, this account is a bot selling nudes
The hive mind appreciates your scouting services

Fuck this thread, you niggerqueers should just google some tits and rub one out already. It's bound to be better than whatever sloppy tits OP would supply you with. Here's the deal, if this is real than stop giving lonely whore OP the attention she craves. If this is fake then stop giving lonely faggot OP the attention he craves.

/Thread

>am I the asshole here
Yes, you're a liar and liars are assholes.

What the fuck is your problem whore?
You come in here claiming to be a female and don't give tits and timestamp then you expect anyone to pay attention to you? Are you that fucking retarded? Take 5 seconds to snap the damn pic then state your business. You know the rules.

Australian Dollar billz / weed for billz
This cunts an Ausfag.

>expect anyone to pay attention to you

You said while paying attention to it, holy shit, you're retarded.