>Look at this piece of shitbull

>>Look at this piece of shitbull

>>Pitbull hate thread

Attached: 1477340387613.jpg (297x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10l14lino_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're just mad because a pitbull fucked your girlfriend

Imagine being cucked by dog you fucking faggot

i's hate that species on account of real statisticals, change my mind rightwing liberals

Attached: 1575119467203.jpg (618x1046, 387K)

I don't hate the dogs, I hate the niggers that make them mean then let them run loose.

i dont hate the dog either but they shouldnt be pets, they were bred to be aggressive
>inb4 but i can specially cater to my one individual snowflake dog therefore

fuck those reckless chad doggos

Yep

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2018_09_20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg (960x684, 52K)

Whatever

Attached: unnamed.png (512x396, 226K)

Their cute as fuck and loyal protective dogs

Attached: IMG_20200211_084908.png (899x1221, 1.04M)

I agree. These animals are violent and unpredictable. But again, I don't hate the dog for being what nature made it. I hate the cocksuckers that bring them into my neighborhood and let them run loose.

But highest population still which means there are alot of em around too

Dogs are as they are trained and raised. Their naturally dogs, unpredictable and wild at heart bt its on the owners to train their dogs

What point are you trying to make here

>killer dog

Attached: tumblr_otnog82ARN1uvv5gho3_500.jpg (500x500, 57K)

pitbulls keep the niggers out of my yard, if youre talking about the ones that run loose and attack people then thats just bad luck lol. I hate faggots that cant deal with the wild by themselves and have to resort to complaining to other faggots to fix it for them because they cant keep their own faggot ass safe. go suck some dick and maybe your dad will creampie you again once hes done fucking your sister

I hate the constant shilling for this shit dog breed in movies and tv suddenly. Don't be racist against inherently violent dogs user! Don't you know chihuahuas are way more aggressive and even more likely to snap and bite you? Yes, get rid of those little shits too. Parents who adopt pibbles do not love their children, they are coasting through life toward despair.

Attached: avant-choi-1208.jpg (1712x1080, 597K)

I kinda agree with you. I have a dog, a little 15 lb. mutt. If she gets loose, she won't harm anyone. But statistically, if a pit gets loose, that fucker will come kill my dog. Not the pits fault, he was bred to be aggressive. The fault lies with the bastard who brought the animal into my neighborhood and then doesn't contain it.

Jesus loves you dude. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

yeah we must do something about the chihuahua fatality rate

Jesus is an asshole

Exactly, its like a gun, it has the potential to be dangerous if utilized in a dangerous way but can also just be a piece of metal laying there on a table. Dogs can be dangerous if the right situation coms to but they can also be loveable animals who can protect the shot out of you

Garbage animal only owned by niggers and trailer trash. Whenever I see one I pull my CC and double tap it in the domepiece before it has a chance to take another child's life. Then if the owner wants to raise a fuss he also gets a double tap. Self-defense.

>The fault lies with the bastard who brought the animal into my neighborhood and then doesn't contain it.
Had one of these shitstains move into the neighborhood I lived in. Dipshit didn't understand that letting a pitbull run loose in a rural farming community full of old well-armed farmers who don't put up with any bullshit is a great way to have a bullet-ridden pitbull dumped on your porch.

Yeah fuck jesus

Gay and fake. Youve never double tapped shit but ur own asshole

G l o w n i g g e r detected.

TOO cute omg

Still alot of black people around Toronto so his claim holds

Come into my yard w my pit And try and hurt my kids. Good fucking luck hope you don't mind getting mauled to death

Whoa we got a badass here
Also a faggot who probly cant even double tap his balls

Attached: IMG_20200211_084930.png (880x1422, 677K)

Me and my killer dogs.

Attached: imagejpeg_0(6).jpg (576x1024, 211K)

More proof shitbull owners secretly want to murder anyone who crosses their poor little doggo. The day of the rope for you people can't come fast enough.

If only people would teach their four year olds not to start fights they can't win then those bite numbers would go way down.

Maybe if the dog bites and the owner is a piece of shit we put both down? Don't teach your kids not to run up to unknown animals and pull their hair, hit them, forced sterilization with a rusty razor/poker. Whats left of the kid gets mailed to an orphanage.

My Pitbull was a 90lb teddy bear but then I didn't name her Tyson, kick the shit out of her daily or teach her to go after people.

Love ur dogs man they look good and happy

I take him to the dog park dipshit. He's just very protective over my kids once my brother was wrestling w one and got a nice little bite in the ass. It's all about how you raise them just like how ur mom never hugged you enough so now you're mad at the world. Had they took a little more time w you they wouldn't of raised such a little bitch so afraid of a fucking dog. Look why don't you go snuggle up w ur boyfriend and talk about how bad ur dad was to you and leave the pits alone

Nah that guys just acting, he has a cat and a fishtank full of frogs

Thanks. They are good and happy.

Attached: 20170102_164532.jpg (3264x1836, 1.28M)

I've double-tapped so many pibbles

well they can be, it's clearly on the garbage human beings who own them. They are so fucking ugly with cropped ears though.

Animals with no logical capacity. Watch out. You precious children may be wrestling one day and the dog will decide one of them is the aggressor and tear it to pieces. You are delusional. The dog is the primary threat, not a fantasy yard invader.

clearly the worst are these fucks, ugly as fuck

Attached: ugly.jpg (1200x800, 173K)

One of the sweetest dogs I’ve met was a female pit bull, I’ve also ran into a really nice male pit as well, it’s all about how they’re raised, Just like some of you racists here.

I knew a guy who killed dogs in high school. He lived in a poor spic and whigger neighborhood and who’s families only means of protecting themselves was by adopting ravenous mutts. Some would be so incompetent to let them be free and if he saw them running around he would kill them from a young age he never told me. I had deep respect for the guy he’s now a marine so he can kill people as he says. He was the only guy who talked to me in college after high school

Do you not understand dog's? They live in packs. Kids part of his pack, I see my brother just a few times a year. I wish I had my old phone my 2 year old was sitting on him like a chair eating goldfish and he just was happy as a clam. Believe what you want. But like someone said niggers and trailer trash like to buy pits then teach them the ways of being niggers and trailer trash. Not the breeds fault that people like to fight them, leave them in back yards unstimulated, and never take any time w them to raise them. If you gave any dog breed to a bunch of niggers they gonna act like a nigger see my point?

Attached: 36548835_280309629388386_2084791758431977472_n.jpg (640x640, 107K)

Says the bitch who feels the need to compensate for his insecurities by getting a violent dog to inflict on the world around him. Are you proud of your dog attacking your brother like that? The fuck is wrong with you, why would you share a story like that and believe it helps your case?

Just imagine for a moment what that dog could to your child. The only thing standing between you and that reality is the dog’s state of mind and your thin fantasy that it “could never happen.” It can and has before.

Nobody knows the mind of a dog. The results of a mistake will haunt you forever.

Naw I adopted him from a shelter that puts dogs down if they don't get adopted. Felt bad for him on account of pricks like you don't adopt pits. Believe what you, don't like them don't get one

Yeah same w all the nutt jobs and pedos in the world so what's ur point? Dogs love if you show them love

Not arguing. It’s a warning for you about what is not a zero probability event that you must not allow to happen.

pets in general are retarded but pitulls are the king of the hill when it comes to it.

i don't trust anyone who brags about having an animal that's been inbred to the point of being helpless and unable to survive in the wild anymore.

Attached: changemymind.jpg (720x774, 195K)

Sure they can, they have the strength for it, but if raised well they won't. All depends on the owner.

I fucking hate this worthless breed so much. They literally have no appeal other than to be the primary choice dog for trailer park trash, niggers, or masochistic retards.

I literally jerk to videos of pitbulls being shot by police.

I'm sometimes tempted to feed wild pitbulls on the street poisoned food after I hear that they've attacked another fucking grandma or baby.

*jerk off

forgive my typos.

this fake shit again. Being mad at animals trained by humans to fight is the epitome of stupid but dumb ass Americans are suckers for any propaganda they're fed. They're dumber than dogs.

Like the face stretch scene in Beetlejuice. Those ugly cunts could keep pedos out of unlocked, unsupervised orphanages without even showing teeth. Vick should have fought these, no-one would have cared.

Pitbulls are the Americans of the dog world.

Check this out: a 9 mo old baby unexpectedly killed. youtu.be/10l14lino_Q

Kek that shut up the Pitbull lovers

"A real killer ahaha!"

-Every pitbull owner posting a cute picture of their family loving, would never bite anyone pitbull 5 minutes before it rips their nephews face in to 370 pieces in a split second because he accidentally smiley with teeth trying to pet it.

never understood these degenerates who keep pitbulls as pets. What if I took my tiger to the park. Dont judge me assholes with your irration fear and prejudices of fucking TIGERS. Pitbull ownders are the trannies of the conservatives. They are the danger to children and society, and constantly pkay the victim. Fucking degenerates.

Attached: 8LbmxiXCSgukfKHylsf-IGE4UBWZh3tOSaaTzJ8xu7E.jpg (573x620, 65K)

all pets are fucking stupid. unless you're using an animal for defense or agriculture, livestock, defense or transportation you're just keeping something that was once a wild animal that's now been inbred to a state of helplessness, just because you want something, anything to love you.

pet owners need to be shot

Pit owners are SO stupid and annoying . They all defend them like they're totally harmless. How many other breeds get into the news for turning on their owners and children? Stupid fags.

Yeah. Just because they take a cut picture doesn't mean they can't turn on another date and attack a child or other dog causing incredible injury, dumbass.