Does Frank look stressed??

Does Frank look stressed??

It's my first fish and I want to take good care of him.
I feel like he's not as active as he should be.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-10-23-05-30.png (720x1280, 1.11M)

Beta fish are tropical fish. In order to thrive they need a minimum 5 gallon filtered and heated tank.

Shameless self bump

Coloration is terrible. Buy some stress coat and dose accordingly. What are you feeding him?

google "is mi fish active enough"

Also his tank ought to be 5 or 7 gallons

Take him for a walk.

He was pale when I got him. I thought that was just the way he was.

Beta pellets from the pet store. Gonna get him some blood worms tomorrow.

No, his colors should be much more vibrant. Again, what are you feeding?

Solid advice. Thanks user.

This

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-10-23-20-21.png (720x1280, 555K)

Try bloodworms, and dont feed him any more than he can finish within about a minute.

temperature? pH? what kind of filter? do u even fish, bro?

I'm definately not over feeding.....in fact I feel like he's not eating enough. He'll maybe eat one pellet and then that's it. Some times he just looks at them. Definately something is going in with him. I just don't know what.

Get that poor boy a bigger tank and some plants for fucks sake

Attached: 1114192112-1.jpg (772x770, 130K)

Nope. First time fish owner.
Pet Store person said Betas are hella easy. Good first fish that don't need much. Did the research and later found that was not the case at all. Trying to do better for my new fish bro. He deserves a good life.

What kind of plants does he need?

Murky bowl, get a tank with filters.

Never follow advice from the pet store. Do your own research.

>Pet Store person said
rookie mistake... bettafish.org/care/ seems like a good site to begin with.

Yes yes. I was a dumbass and listened to what I mistakenly took as someone of knowledge. Just trying to right my wrongs here

Give him some variety in his diet as well. I switch between omega one beta buffet and hikari micro pellets as the staple and give mysis shrimp and blood worms as a treat.
Just Google low tech aquarium plants. Things like anubia, java fern, ludwigia, crypts, Amazon sword, that sort of shit. The plants make fish feel more secure. After addressing tank size, temp, and water parameters the plants should help reduce stress that Frank may be experiencing. A fish with lots of cover and hides will be more active. Also Betta will benefit from being able to rest on the leaves because their large fins are an encumbrance.

Buy him a proper aquarium
These goldfish glasses are an cartoon meme