Be honest, have you ever bought a product/food/drink because a character was seen using/consuming it on TV?

Be honest, have you ever bought a product/food/drink because a character was seen using/consuming it on TV?

Attached: vlcsnap-error826.png (1280x720, 978K)

Riddick made me think about buying a pack of 20 menthol cools

Nope

Only if the commercial isn't fucking retarded, which 99.9% of them are. It's bad logic to go by though, since the marketing agency doesn't reflect the corporation as a whole or the suits running the thing.

Funny how several layers of dissociation can make you completely forget about that fact, though, isn't it.

Bought some Earl Grey tea once because captain Picard drinks it. Discovered that I hate it.

nope

Linus Tech Tips Water Bottle

Attached: LMG_Water_Bottle-3_480x.jpg (480x720, 16K)

so cringe, nigger

i dont understand the menthol craze. i like the turkish blend

so cringe

Wanted to try White Castle after seeing Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

i hope this is b8

a whole fucking movie about a restaurant. who would'nt want to try it.

I saw Good Mythical Morning doing a taste test of La Croix. They used a lot of adjectives to describe flavors. I was curious so I went out and purchased a La Croix. It just tasted like water. I felt lied to.

i once wanted the burger phone from juno

Sick. I was in that movie.

babd of brothers made me want to smoke more than usual

Jennifer Anniston and Aveno Positively Radiant facial moisturizer.
I start my day rejuvenated af

Bought a Popeyes chicken sammich. Turn out guy on tv was correct. Pretty tasty. Bought more. No shame.

>it's okay aside from the diarrhea

Ngl I bought timbs cause of the memes. Decent shoes overall, got me some pussy cause I went from short to normal height. Socially acceptable heels

Attached: zncf7ob40r321.jpg (560x560, 47K)

>Super Size Me made me stay away from McDonalds
>The Founder made me want some
McFucking dammit

Ryuk made me want to eat apples so bad, like the sound it makes when he eats them is so fucking juicy. But every time I eat one in real life it just tastes bland.

Attached: 41600-mlolsj.jpg (800x800, 85K)

Does he actually drink it on the show? I thought it was just Patrick Stewart who actually liked it.

Try different apples? I like Granny apples myself from Washington no less

Attached: 393-540-389-289-12535770.jpg (3648x2432, 578K)

I bought a Starbucks because of danerys

Try fuji or gala. They’re sweet

Metal Gear Peace Walker made me want to try tobacco products.