Is it gay to get a feminine guy to suck your dick? If it is how gay is it?

Is it gay to get a feminine guy to suck your dick? If it is how gay is it?

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (186x272, 8K)

Why not have a girl do it?

It is 22% gay.

Yes, it's gay. Slightly less gay than a regular man but much more gay than a trap, which is still gay.

Because I have no luck with women

if you have to ask...

Is it gay to love pussy?

Attached: 1577567570990.jpg (525x700, 47K)

it's gay; you're gay and that's fine user. it's also gay to return the favor (though less gay, by a small margin if you just kick his ass afterwords.)

Is being bi an option since I still love pussy? I want to balance my love for pussy and bussy

Did you say "no homo" ?

It's the most important part of the whole process. It's like asserting your 5th amendment rights.

lol

It's less gay if you 69 his asshole

>feminine guy who sucks dick here
I wouldn’t think you’re gay/bi unless you wanted to suck MY cock. ...Or kiss me on the lips/face, but my face is probably the least feminine thing about me as far as trapping goes. If I was prettier, I might feel differently about that.

I don't understand y'alls obsession with homosexuality.
Like who cares what you do with your free will

if you are cute enough i might want to kiss you but only if you're feminine looking, i'm not gay

10/10 would fuck regardless

It’s gay you just aren’t sure about buttsex yet. Enjoy being a faggot faggot.

How much time have you spent talking about thicc booty and fat titties?

Exactly. Sounds to me like you just enjoy blowjobs and kissing girly faces. It’s not as common as gay guys who fantasize about it want it to be, but it’s still pretty damn common for straight guys to be able to ignore the gender of the person blowing/banging them. Sexual attraction is mostly visual and orgasms feel really really good. No shame in that

so, does that mean we can fuck? hah

Sure, I won’t tell ;)

If I want to kiss you on the lips or suck your cock I'll fucking do it and you'll like it.
Now tell me what you look like and what height you are so I can fantasise about dominating you sexually

i mean i mostly just like femmy boys, but i'm pretty curious about cock, so i'd like to try a lot, especially interested in frotting

If you “get” them to then yes. If they offer then no. You just want some slop. But if you go out of your way yeah you’re a fucking pole smoker yourself.

Attached: linda-compressed.jpg (225x302, 27K)

Attached: Exorcist.gif (476x268, 543K)

Attached: tumblr_oiaf80lODq1rp0vkjo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Pole smoker!!

Attached: jayandsilentbobstrikeback01-640x394.jpg (640x394, 63K)

Actions aren't gay, people are gay. If you're considering to have your dick sucked by a guy then you already are gay and there's nothing you can do about it so why not have some fun with it and cum down a cute boy's throat?

Attached: sample-eac402d79352b26e70eb063018a229cf.jpg (1400x875, 147K)

>feminine guy to suck your dick
>If it is how gay is it?
If you can't answer your own question you're fucking retarded OP

Attached: nigger faggot.jpg (500x500, 45K)

So getting your dick sucked by a guy is not gay even if you didnt ask them too. 1000% brainpower retard

>Getting a guy to suck your dick
>Is it gay?

You fags need to give up this charade