>first times / young love
>incest
>truth or dare / experiments with young friends
>that weird guy down the street that deflowered you
>secret FWB
>online hookups, sketchy or otherwise
>Summer camp, boy scouts, or other institutionalized pederasty
>etc etc anything goes, the more taboo the more interesting, usually
Whatever it was for you, when did you start having sex, user?

Pics also welcome.

Attached: V_68.webm (700x700, 1.43M)

Attached: green.png (1332x2808, 580K)

I had my 1st sexual experience at 15.
It was a handjob from my 11 y/o sister. I paid her 20 dollars to do it.

After that I would pay her to give me handjobs, lap dances, blowjobs, and to let me fuck her.

So i grew up in a big family, i'm talking BIG. I had 4 older brothers and 2 older sisters, and on top of that, we lived with my grandparents and two female cousins from my Dad's side (their father was a notorious alcoholic, and their mother committed suicide when they were about 2). Me and the two cousins were the youngest of the family, and as such, when we grew old enough to not shit our pants we had to be a bit more self reliant, most of the family tended to ignore us, being busy with school and work, and the old folk were pushing late 90's at that point.
We lived in a village, with the nearest city being 2 hours away by car (we also had a bus stop, but i have never actually seen a bus stop there), the population didn't breach 500.
So we lived life as you do in such conditions, hanging out, playing in forests and shit, sometimes took a small trip, and life was pretty good. But eventually we hit puberty, and life got a whole lot weirder. One thing we did as kids was bathe together, and i think it was a bath when i noticed my first erection. At first i didn't know what to do, since my parent's never really bothered to explain the birds and the bees to me, but eventually i was able to find some info in the biology book of one of my brothers. And that's when it began, being a general autist, with only a vague understanding of what sex even was, i simply asked my cousins if they wanted to try sex. They, being as clueless as i was, said yes.
At first we were scared, i mean, one thing i did manage to catch in the book was that i could get a girl pregnant, so we tried to look for alternatives. One of the girls figured out that she could stimulate me with her mouth, which was probably the best thing that has happened to me so far in life, but as for them, all i could muster was some rubbing and sometimes inserting my fingers, i was certainly having a better time than them.
cont?

Cont pls

fuck off larper

Attached: 98329490-84D5-48FC-A9DB-C1C457C9510E.png (2453x2692, 1.69M)

cont.
But eventually i started to crave the real thing, i had to try sex, and didn't care about the consequences. So on a hot summer night, i went into my cousins room, and confronted them. We lied in bed naked for a bit, not sure how to begin, when suddenly, one of them climbed on top of me, and started to slowly try sliding onto my dick, the second one just sat there and watched, and i, feeling like i was just lobotomized couldn't do anything but just stare at her. She was slowly going down before suddenly spiking back up, she tried to say something about how we should wait or some shit, but i got my first taste and wanted more. I quickly got up and used my body weight to lay her down, the feeling of her nipples rubbing up against me, and her sweaty skin sliding all over me is something i remember to this day. I laid on top of her for a bit, before finally slamming it in full force. She almost screamed, but her sister came in clutch and shut her mouth, i didn't waste any time and started pumping, she struggled a bit, but her pain didn't last long, since i busted on like the third stroke, i'm honestly surprised i lasted that long. I apologized to her, she wasn't really mad, just shocked. We lied there for a while before i suddenly noticed my boner rise up again, now it was time to break in the second one. This time it was pretty smooth, all tho she wanted to yell out too, but it didn't last much longer than the first time.

I lost my virginity in a baseball dugout when I was 14 to some 16 year old chick with big ass tiddies, but it makes so sense, she was so hott and I was such a nerdy little autistic bitch, seriously lucked out there, I had a couple classes with her and always made her piss her pants laughing was like the only thing I can think of that would have made anyone want to hang out with me back then, we only did mouth stuff for a while, which by itself was fucking amazing at the time, then one day at school she asked about condoms and told me to meet her at the park later, so I took some condoms from my friends dad's drawer, he was a fucking weirdo and liked to play with them and in the process showed me where he kept them, so thanks I guess? Probably would have fucked even if I couldn't find condoms so thanks for nothing, Greg. we fucked, I didn't bust super quick like everyone says, pretty sure I didn't even bust that time, condoms make sex kinda suck, she seemed to enjoy it more than me, she was all about my dick for a while after that, it was a glorious time, and it just abruptly stopped, pretty sure she just turned into a huge slut and I couldn't keep up, and she started fucking whoever else. It's weird how little I cared, I didn't get mad or cry or anything, I just went back to my normal life thinking like, "holy fuck, that was a kick-ass like 9 months"

Attached: download_20200112_154758.jpg (1440x1920, 410K)

Why don't you try getting back in touch with her? Not for sex or anything, but she'd probably be happy to hear from you.

How do you know he's larping, retard?

Fucking pasta

Attached: A9A7360C-EE60-4D00-8EC2-EA5F6B1044B5.jpg (905x4352, 1.4M)

I've searched her on Facebook before but she doesn't seem to be on there

Attached: F42644F3-8AEF-49C5-A295-231C340249E4.png (3480x3776, 678K)

From a couple of days ago:

Flashback to 2015. I'm doing 3rd year at uni, I'm kind of anti-social, and only really hang out with a circle of 4-5 close friends.
Sister is doing her 2nd year, and is a normie. Shit ton of friends, goes out drinking, socializing and partying a lot.
We both still lived with our parents while studying.

Sister and mom are almost always on bad terms, because she keeps neglecting her studies, asking for money, going out without telling anyone, etc. They had some pretty intense arguments.
Sister often confided her frustrations in me, even though I didn't always side with her. She also sometimes asked me for money, which I sometimes gave her and telling her she owes me a favor.

One evening that year, she asked me for $500 and seemed pretty desperate. I tell her no, but she keeps persisting and saying she'll do anything. I told her I'll give it if she lets me pork her, expecting her to be shocked before refusing. She answers "Are you serious?!", I say yes, no compromises, expecting her to go and annoy someone else. She ponders on it for a bit and says "So you'll give it to me if we do it?". My heart starts racing as I heard that. I tell her there's no way she is being serious; she ponders a bit more before telling me she doesn't mind, and she even has condoms ready.

After some more meaningless conversation, we get started. I'm nervously taking my clothes off, as is she. She gets me to sit on the side of my bed as she bends down on her knees to give me a very brief blowjob, just to get me hard and ready. Then she lays down on the bed, I put the condom on, mount her in the missionary position, inserted my dick and started thrusting. I was still a virgin (which she knew) and clunky af, and she was helping me work through it.

cont

continued

I ended up cumming after about a minute. Not sure if it had anything to do with fapping earlier in the day. With that, I lost my virginity to my hot 19 year old sister, and she profited $500 or so.

That night was a turning point for me, as I couldn't be satisfied with sex just once. I started going to the gym, getting fit, make new friends and going out more. Ended up porking 4 girls that year, including my current fiance.

I don't think my sister ever thought much of it, like it's no big deal unless she got pregnant. She lost her virginity in 2013 as a 17 year old and is currently bi-sexual. We banged for the next couple of years whenever she was feeling horny and in the mood, or needed a favor.

2/2

Attached: Large5.png (1744x230, 46K)

Girl from class gave me and three other male class mates a handjob during a school trip. It was the weirdest thing I have ever done lol

Attached: EC268325-6BF9-4B8C-A801-4ACEA4E6F824.png (1855x3712, 430K)

>Over at my cousins house, at 16
>Pic related is cousin...same age... always had a huge crush on her
>Every time I'm around her she likes to tease and be flirty
>Never thought I'd get the chance, but here's the story:
>The night started out like any other night I'd been over at their house
>Having some fun playing vidya and goofing around
>Earlier in the night, grownups had gone out to eat, leaving us behind... just us 2
>Don't know if she feels the same way so i'm being kinda awkward
>"Oh man user, my backs really tight... wanna give me a backrub?"
>OH DO I EVER!! "uhhh yeah... i could do that"

Attached: Capture1.jpg (210x498, 13K)

>Rubbing her shoulders she says "these bra straps are kinda in the way...here"
>Goes into the other room for a second and comes back out without her bra
>Everything in my mind goes blank
>Those perfect sexy perky titties!
>Only a T-shirt and a pair of vollyball shorts on, I continue to rub her shoulders
>NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING
>"Tight, aren't I user?" *GULP*
>HUH!? "My shoulders!! They are so tense! Rub harder!"
>Eventually she says "this shirt is really scratchy, it would be easier without it."
>FOR FUCKS SAKE YES!! "uhhh okay"

Attached: Capture2.jpg (302x385, 26K)

>be me
>have sex

The end

Brb, going on MSPaint to paste a greentext

My first sexual experiences were non-consensual dick sucking.

Probably explains my urges to blow a fat cock on a regular basis right now. Only if I had someone...

Attached: bd4.jpg (1314x1967, 895K)

Are you me??!!

Here, from last week

Attached: 7BE55D50-7D9E-43DA-9619-A93D3963A2E5.jpg (1024x3060, 1.43M)

>Look on in amazement as she slides her shirt off. She's facing away from me, so I can't see everything
>Only just enough peaking out from the side
>"Okay, user... this is just between us okay?"
>"Really? You think I'd tell?" She lays on a blanket on the floor in front of the couch.
>Eagerly get back to rubbing I can't believe how sexy she is
>Very horny. Uncontrollably horny.
>Eventually I start getting braver, and decide to rub her legs
>Rubbing up and down her legs, every time I slide up her inner thigh getting closer and closer to her pussy
>"You'd better be careful, user... Your gonna get me all riled up"
>Barely believe my ears... hearts pounding at this point.

>"Or is is just me?" She rolls over, tits fully exposed and slides her hand up my thigh
>Dick is throbbing at this point
>You're hard user! I...I like it. You know...
>We've come this far... why don't we have a little...fun.
>And she starts to slide down her vollyball shorts revealing a pink lacy g-string
>"Like what you see?" And she scoots herself closer to me. I lean down laying on top of her
>Kiss for the first time, so soft and wet, I can tell she's super horny
>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING... NO WAY
>Her hand reaches down and slides my cock out of my sweatpants, starts slowly stroking up and down
>Every stroke makes me want to explode
>"Does that feel good user? Can I try something?" and she starts moving toward my dick
>I don't object
>Nothing could prepare me for the feeling of her mouth on my cock. So soft and warm and sexy
>Over and over again she slides up and down on it. She says "now it's my turn user" and lays back, legs spread
>Slide her panties to the side and begin slowly licking her pussy
>After a few minutes she sits up and says "I need you inside me" But first:
>U need to go back to the beginning and
>Read the first letter of every line.

Attached: Capture3.jpg (355x446, 22K)

xdddd omg you're soooo funny user ! I hope you finish on Reddit so we can all laugh at you original joke

Saw my father take the virginity of the exchange student from behind when I was 18. Took me years to get over it.

Attached: 1580463251079.jpg (1440x2392, 389K)

>purple prose

>remembering all that dialogue

Attached: kt6.png (2104x2428, 730K)

A lot of people seem to really enjoy this one.

Attached: bk.png (1320x2506, 396K)

were you sad it wasn't you.. having your virginity taken that is.

She was hurting and he was having the time of his life. Would be strange to switch up roles with her. Ouch!

> be 8/m
> parents take oldest sister out to concert or something
> other sister, 16, looking after me
> makes me have a bath. watches me. fondles my dick and I get hard
DidntKnowItDidThat.jpg
> gets me out of bath and helps me dry and into pj's
> taken to sis's bed
> she has me stroke her belly.
At least she's not being a bitch for once.
> she has me stroke her chest
> she undresses
> she has me stroke her pussy
> tells me to take pj's off or she'd tell parents I was naughty
> has me lie on her
2ndBoner.webm
> she puts my little boy erection into her pussy and wriggles me about.
> get up and run to my room.
Lost virginity within an hour of discovering my dick could get hard. Told parents. That sister never looked after me again.

Lost my virginity before I did anything else with a girl including kiss. I was 15 and my best mate at the time was 16 and had a girlfriend for 2 years who was also 16. I was chubby and shy as fuck. He loved showing his girlfriend off to me when ever he got nudes and would often send them over fb to me and asked if I jerked off to them, once even dacked her in front of me. One night was chilling at his playing mw2 and he asked if his gf could come over. Was a little nervous and thought she would ruin the night but said ok since he seemed keen. Just chilled there for a few hours playing games while she watched and sat on her phone. Eventually went to go have a shower. She came back in a towel and just sat on the bed. Friend noticed and jokingly called her a slut . Eventually she got up to change once she was dry and he ran up and pulled the towel away exposing her. Instantly got rock hard and couldn’t help but stare. She Yelled at him and quickly snatched it back while he laughed. She then left and came back once she was clothed but still angry. He said to make it up to her he would take a break and chill with her on the bed so I just played online by myself. After about 20 minutes they went silent and the sheets were shuffling. Look back and he’s kissing her and fingering her. Continue to play. At some point he stops and says to her she should strip. She debates it a little but he convinces her by saying I already saw her nude one tonight and she gives in. Can’t help but stare again. Eventually my friend noticed I’m no longer playing the game and laughed. He asked if I want to jerk off while they fuck and I say no as I would feel too awkward. Then asks what if he made me feel more involved. I didn’t know how to respond. He started whispering and after about 3 minutes his gf got up and sat infront of me on the floor legs spread open. My friend then asked if I wanted to fuck her which I declined as I said I couldn’t do that to my friend. Cont?

>Be me
>Get 1st gf
>2 weeks into our relationship we have sex

Wow

Still together 1.5 years later

We're experimenting with cock sleeves since she wants to see what. a bigger dick feels like but doesn't want to leave me or cheat

31 years old and still waiting.

At 12 had neighborhood 10 year old girl strip for me.
Later that year had same girl give me a handjob,
At 13 brought another girl into it (friend of now 11 year old, she was 12), girl had more experience, got my first blow job.
At 14 fucked the 13 year old, now 12 year old was jealous and got to fuck her shortly after.

Fuck a first experience, what’s everyone’s BEST sexual experience?

Yes nigger

Where was she from?

Drove a girl to our middle school parking lot. She asked if i wanted head. Sure, why not. Then asked to fuck. Sure, why not.

It’s been 27 minutes. What about now?

Attached: 20170723_012623.jpg (1440x1080, 521K)

damn

Norway. She was going au au auu and I watched her pee afterwards.

Attached: s_07.jpg (712x1072, 103K)

bumping for anons who had gay group experiences with their friends growing up, your stories are welomce here too

W O T

Fag spotted

Attached: 2744DA35-BDAD-4291-B18D-EC9968A40C61.jpg (1890x3776, 1.37M)

type faster