What's your favorite promise Trump has kept?

What's your favorite promise Trump has kept?

Attached: 1.png (822x823, 755K)

This is fucking stupid. Concord is literally a 45 min drive from Manchester you absolute troglodyte

What? You mean Trump hasn't visited all 57 states?

Attached: 20200211_065605.jpg (1080x1260, 440K)

>absolute troglodyte
i tip my fedora to you my good sir

:whitenoise:

He's pathetic. Didn't lock up Hillary like he said he would.

no shit. did you really think he would actually be able to lock her up? dont take his shit talk so seriously. that wasnt even a real promise he tried to make during his campaign

MIGA

>picture of obama that's very obviously from his second term
ok

It's great that he got Mexico to pay for the wall, just like he promised he would.

and its a quality wall too that definitely doesn't fall over because of some wind

>and its a quality wall too that definitely doesn't fall over because of some wind
Dude, Trump knows walls, he has the best walls. Big walls, yuge even. Like his hands.

He kept a promise?

Attached: 1345465575.jpg (1026x1202, 239K)

that the world was laughing at america

How is Mexico paying for it?
Mexico is doing his bidding by getting Central American illegals from coming to the US

Lotta people tell him he knows walls, folks. So many people says he has the best walls. They're perfect walls.

Scotfag here, I remember when he posed in front of the Cement wall in LA that Obama started building and said look at the progress that is being made.

Fast forward a year and you all got a 12 foot garden fence KEK

And you all still believe him. It makes pee pee come out when I laugh.

Reelection year.

Shut up, chink.

>sh-shut up u stupid jerk! dont say mean things about my god-king! maga trump 2020 to forever, make him the emperor!

washington is rolling over in his grave right now

Attached: fnyt1jrtzt.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

>scotfag
>chink
>American Geography skills in full swing

Did her promise to go full retard every single day? Because he's kept that promise.

ok europoor

scotland's not part of europe anymore you retard

>"ok europoor"
>Says the boifat who has to pay at least 20% of his medical bills each time he walks into an ER
>Me - Scotfag - has free prescriptions, free doc visits, free healthcare

I must be poor or something.

But hey at least we have real sugar in our drinks and snacks, unlike that corn shit you love over there.

The Muslim ban.

Removing common co- OH WAIT, HE DIDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT THAT.

NEVERMIND FIXING THE RETARDED SCHOOL SYSTEM BY THROWING OUT THE GOVERNMENT MANDATED CURRICULUM!

well if he makes a school system that doesn't pump out retards, he'll lose his voter base

But that didn't happen fully.

Did he promise to make more promises? maybe he kept that one, I don't know, I've given up watching news about him.

Removed requirement for aca coverage. Lowered my premium by $400 per month. He also moved the us jew embassy to Jerusalem, Something every president since bush 1 promised to do. Building that fucking wall that is getting done. The only thing he said he would do and hasn't that I care about is lowering the deficit. He still has 5 more years to do it but the budget is in for next year so he really only has 3.

Untrue, europoor. You inferior retard. I have very good health insurance. I paid 150 dollars for an operation that would have been 5k+. Cope you inferior retard

Not reading the newspapers

>I paid 150 dollars for an operation that would have been 5k+
>having to pay for medical services at all

I like that he actually hammered down on Saudi Arabia for attacking us on 9/11

... Right?

You pay a monthly premium for health insurance, which at most pays 80% of your bill.

I pay 20% tax a month, which covers unemployment, road works, water prices, NHS funding, and a few other things.

I can walk into a hospital or a doctor's office at any time, and have help for nothing - I don't pay anything. I don't pay for subscriptions for meds.

You on the other hand trying to say you only paid $150 for an operation that would cost 5k is total BS, even if it wasn't BS you still paid for it essentially twice. Once for health insurance and again for the small amount the insurer didn't want to pay.

That is sad.

It depends on what your basis for truth is..

What channel do you watch?

Attached: index.jpg (226x223, 10K)

My slavemaster said this here food costs 5000 dollars, can you believe that?! Hes so kind and merciful he gave it to us for just 500!
Literally programmed to work against your self interests.

I get health insurance through my job you unemployed europoor

Attached: 12E1A0FC-7708-489E-8474-5B59713CC081.jpg (659x588, 100K)

I pay for mine through taxes, you can keep pushing the europoor card all you want. Your health insurance is paid on your behalf, which means you still pay for it.

Again you are sounding like someone just making up shit as you post.

You call me poor, but yet if what you say is true then aren't you poor for letting your employer? Can't pay for it yourself?

Also I said I pay my taxes, that makes me employed. I know English might be hard for you when you have tears streaming from your eyes, but do try to keep up.

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

Attached: 64845CD0-6E07-4257-A66B-A25777E15AD2.jpg (750x663, 110K)

FUCK.. WHY ARE THEY SO POWERFUL?

grab them by the pussy

Attached: pp02VjO[1].gif (666x500, 212K)

The wall Mexico paid for...
LOL

He said he would balance the national budget. The debt is currently growing at the fastest rate in history. Money supply doubled since 2008, hello hyperinflation

How do they pay the healthcare workers if it produces $0?

Asking for a friend.

>What are taxes
>What's government funding

Im not an idiot, the claim I’m investigating is that $0 is paid for medical care.

If you get taxed for it, that’s not $0.

How much is the tax for the medical care?

I’m out of pocket about 2.8% of my total income for medical coverage for a family of 5 in the United States, so I’m just curious what the taxed amount for medical care is there.

Income tax pays for multitude of things in the UK, it goes towards funding police, emergency services etc also.

So that way everyone can use the services as many times as they want for free, even those who don't contribute and on benefits.

Would you not prefer a system like that, than worry about large bills?

I font worry about large bills because my employer pays my deductible into a Health Savings Account.

What % of your tax goes into healthcare?

Or is it just 20% income tax and they decide later what it pays for?

Just curious how it works.

I have no issues with the way the system works in United States because I have a generous employer and don’t have to worry about any of it. Others may have issues with it.

Why would a puppet lock up its master?

I have a good paying job. Couldn't get that under obama. Thanks trump.

The majority of employees in the UK pay 20%, that figure can go down or up depending on other things.

The tax is collected, then the government in power decides in a budget how much government spending is issued to each sector.

So there isn't a set % of tax that goes to the NHS.

There is a massive difference though between Scotland and England and Wales. Scotland we have free prescriptions and doctor appointments, including free dental.

In England those things require payments, except in some cases if you are unemployed and getting benefits some can have the payments waived.

But as said in Scotland even if you are working or not, its free.

But we all share free Surgeries and Operations etc.

the one in which he kept another clinton from being president
>pic related, its OP

Attached: 1496860898076.gif (600x487, 120K)